• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial UCF superthread

Can UCF extend the scoring 30+ points streak, toknight?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Idk, I'm a tshirt bandwagoner

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seen this same bullshit many times before. Utah, TCU, BSU, etc. We don't know who the next one will be but we know this one too won't last.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seen this same bullshit many times before. Utah, TCU, BSU, etc. We don't know who the next one will be but we know this one too won't last.
Don’t compare Boise to UCF, that’s an insult. Boise has been a dynasty compared to UCFailedtobeatadefensewith12menout.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't change with a 26 team or whatever playoff. Adding more doesn't change that the seeding is based off the eye test and not purely head to head play.

It's not tough math. You can't create a system that takes the human element out of ranking when 120+ teams only play 12 games and up to 3/4 of them are in league play. So little tie in games between them.

Cry more. It won't change things but the tears are a salty treat.

Only a tshirt bandwagoner would think that the eye test is math.

Go take a lap with all that UCFoolishness.

#UCFacts

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play an actual Power Five regular season.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s kind of entertaining cuz OP is so blind but it is annoying as well.

Weird combination.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because people are clamoring for that first round Clemson vs Iowa State or perhaps Alabama vs Boston College matchup.

Last year we would have had (8 team playoff) :

Alabama
Clemson
OU
ND
Ohio State
Georgia
Michigan
UCF

I think we would have all enjoyed that TBH.

But some say "Nah, EF that, don't give me Ohio State v Michigan 2 times or UGA V OU ect.. Gimmie some NFL or a chicken bowl with 2 6 win teams in it"

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alabama
Clemson
OU
ND
Ohio State
Georgia
Michigan
UCF

you think wrong.

There doesnt need to be 8 teams. ucf got smoked by bench warmers....

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alabama
Clemson
OU
ND
Ohio State
Georgia
Michigan
UCF

Good not great. Conference Championship games should be first round. The 2nd round should be vs Conference Champs.

That's the only way to get away from the bias, corrupt and illegitimate crap postseason we have today that the ESP5N Cartel created

#UCFacts

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good not great. Conference Championship games should be first round. The 2nd round should be vs Conference Champs.

That's the only way to get away from the bias, corrupt and illegitimate crap postseason we have today that the ESP5N Cartel created

#UCFacts
I'm good with the 5 P5 champs + the highest ranked G5 champion and go with 6 team playoff personally.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, CFB is not just for entertainment....it is also a business. A very big and lucrative business. The ONLY way that you can create a better path for G5 schools is to expand the number of teams that qualify for the playoffs, and most fans are all for that. There is literally no way with only 4 teams to justify a team out of the MWC, MAC or AAC getting in unless you have at least two P5 teams in the top 4 with 3 losses or more. Not all P5 Conferences are created equally but still, there is a fairly big gap in competition between even the Pac 12 and the Sun Belt. No one outside of the SEC wants to see two SEC schools in the playoffs. However, do you really see a justification for an undefeated UCF being more worthy with their schedule than a LSU or Bama that goes undefeated and loses to Georgia or Florida in the SEC CCG? When you consider the path both took to get to that point how do you justify UCF or BSU getting the nod over that 1 loss Bama team without some type redistribution of results? Focusing your cause toward expansion and not claiming you won a title you didn't even play for will garner a lot more respect and results.

I think that Boise would have definitely made a 4 team playoff in 2010 had they not lost to Nevada. You were the pre-season #3, yes you got jumped by Oregon and Auburn, but I don't know who else could have. TCU would have had a decent shot as well, but not as likely.

Nothing that UCF has ever done in the regular season to date would justify their inclusion.