• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tofficial Trade Hartnell Thread

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Yes, I would. I've been saying it for years now.

Now matter how it's sliced, diced, chopped or minced....the fact of the matter remains the same --- ******** is an extremely overrated, useless asshole who brings NOTHING to this team, but a good sound bite for the camera's.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think making the playoffs are going to be a problem. Nor do I think Hartnell is the main reason why they lost to the Blues or Capitals. He might not be playing up to his ability right now, but if the Flyers weren't on a 2 game losing streak & only 21K below the cap ceiling would we be discussing this?
Yes. Yes, I would. I've been saying it for years now.

Now matter how it's sliced, diced, chopped or minced....the fact of the matter remains the same --- ******** is an extremely overrated, useless asshole who brings NOTHING to this team, but a good sound bite for the camera's.

What teams logically make sense in terms of a trade for Hartnell?

Nashville they need offense & lets face it Poile & Holmgren have a history of making deals. The problem is Nashville is in a cap crunch. Weber, Suter & Rinne will need new deals before July 1st.

Toronto maybe. Other than that I really don't know.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hartnell+Carle for Luke Schenn? :D

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fucker better get a hattrick tonight to get back on my good side.

That last game was a god damn disaster for all.I think Bryz was the only guy who knew where he'd be all game.

They have to start playing harder at home,espescially against teams they should be beating.

He's not out of harm's way yet.I said fucking 3 goals not 2-close doesn't cut it.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully that line keeps up that pace. Who would have guessed G would be the one who doesnt score?

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hartnell played well the last two nights...still wouldnt mind moving him for the right deal...when he hits he plays well...skates for shit though...it may help him with jagr and giroux...

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did look a lot better tonight, so a trade comes down to what makes the most sense not only for this year but for the next few. On a line with G and Jagr may actually turn him back into a 30g scorer, even though I hate having JVR "buried on the 3rd pairing.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just shows you guys you can't get too excited either way its a long year. If Harts can find his game he can be a solid contributer come playoffs as he has that grit factor. Do I love him? Hell know but I'll take 20-30 tough goals out of him like tonight.

All of the lines had their moments Schenn looked a lot better and heck even Shelley made some plays although I don't think they need him out there and he took another dumb penalty.

Very pumped that Jagr found his game let's hope this keeps going...

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys do know at some point patience can be rewarded right? A move to the 1st line & Hartnell has one of his best games in a long time. Time will tell if the chemistry with Jagr & Giroux continues. So far so good.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys do know at some point patience can be rewarded right? A move to the 1st line & Hartnell has one of his best games in a long time. Time will tell if the chemistry with Jagr & Giroux continues. So far so good.

patience? what does that even mean??? :yo:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patience? Hartnell has been soiling the Orange & Black for over 4 years now. I'm pretty sure we've seen all that there is to see when it comes to his "act".

Listen DBNI....Sorry man....I don't mean to sound like I'm coming at you. Right or wrong, I just simply cannot stand the guy and I never will.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather see Read on that line, JVR and Simmonds need to be on a line with a true play maker.. Maybe Breier?

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would rather see Read on that line, JVR and Simmonds need to be on a line with a true play maker.. Maybe Breier?

oooo i like that idea

hartnell giroux jagr
jvr briere simmonds
voracek schenn read
talbot couturier nodl/shelley

me likes this :becky:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just shows you guys you can't get too excited either way its a long year. If Harts can find his game he can be a solid contributer come playoffs as he has that grit factor. Do I love him? Hell know but I'll take 20-30 tough goals out of him like tonight.

All of the lines had their moments Schenn looked a lot better and heck even Shelley made some plays although I don't think they need him out there and he took another dumb penalty.

Very pumped that Jagr found his game let's hope this keeps going...

he got called for a penalty.. doesn't mean he took one.. being close to a leaf player who elbows his own goalie in the head is not on shelley, as much as i'd like to blame the guy, i just cant.. not for that one

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he got called for a penalty.. doesn't mean he took one.. being close to a leaf player who elbows his own goalie in the head is not on shelley, as much as i'd like to blame the guy, i just cant.. not for that one

haha then they let lupol slide for the exact same thing!!!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No your right Awaz but does it really matter if he's guilty or not as the refs call him for anything they can think of....the end result is the same they end up a man short. If he can play like he did last night I don't have a problem with the guy although Rinaldo was doing the same thing at a cheaper price so that has to be considered.

Letting Lupul slide was a perfect example he gets away with it and Shelley gets called unfortunately its not a perfect world....

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
23304_354026183368_5103_n.jpg

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patience? Hartnell has been soiling the Orange & Black for over 4 years now. I'm pretty sure we've seen all that there is to see when it comes to his "act".

Listen DBNI....Sorry man....I don't mean to sound like I'm coming at you. Right or wrong, I just simply cannot stand the guy and I never will.

The problem is as much as you want him traded the organization can't just send him off to Edmonton or Colombus or anywhere else without his permission. I think the Flyers are stuck with Hartnell. If that's the case at least he finally played well last night. Maybe it's the beginning of something grand. Doubtfull, but one can hope right?