• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tofficial Trade Hartnell Thread

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did you catch that emotion on Seguins face for the game winner? I did. :D

ya kno i saw the expression on the refs faces when you were :bj: them. no wonder they gave you guys the game, shame on you!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya kno i saw the expression on the refs faces when you were :bj: them. no wonder they gave you guys the game, shame on you!

lmfao, you guys are hilarious. To even think one team got the better end of the calls is a joke.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao, you guys are hilarious. To even think one team got the better end of the calls is a joke.

Perhaps, but the Bruins did score two goals on dreadful calls to go up 3-1 originally. One involved a tripping penalty on Voracek that was actually a 100% legal check and another an interference of Coburn non-call, which allowed Lucic to skate in unhampered and score.

Frankly, I think you're probably just sore on the fact that the Flyers outmuscled your big, bad Bruins on sunday and really in a lot of ways beat them at their own game. The end result wasn't there, but anyone who knows hockey well comes out of that game feeling like the Flyers should've won and would've won had it been a playoff game. I say that knowing the Flyers were down four key players and dressed eight rookies against a largely healthy Boston team. That's impressive to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps, but the Bruins did score two goals on dreadful calls to go up 3-1 originally. One involved a tripping penalty on Voracek that was actually a 100% legal check and another an interference of Coburn non-call, which allowed Lucic to skate in unhampered and score.

Frankly, I think you're probably just sore on the fact that the Flyers outmuscled your big, bad Bruins on sunday and really in a lot of ways beat them at their own game. The end result wasn't there, but anyone who knows hockey well comes out of that game feeling like the Flyers should've won and would've won had it been a playoff game. I say that knowing the Flyers were down four key players and dressed eight rookies against a largely healthy Boston team. That's impressive to me.

mmhmm.. still waitin on those injuries to hit boston.. i feel good about dealing w/ all these injuries now, should keep a lot of these guys fresh for the playoffs