• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did Peyton look in the second half? In ability to move the ball and score and convert first downs plus an INT is how you can place blame. Not solely on Peyton but he has to take some of the heat.

I get that. The Pats are the best in the business when it comes to 2nd half adjustments and everyone knows it. Peyton had adjusted by the end though and tied the game. But then of course, the special teams mistake. Its whatever. Like I said, when the Broncos win the SB, we'll revisit this.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that. The Pats are the best in the business when it comes to 2nd half adjustments and everyone knows it. Peyton had adjusted by the end though and tied the game. But then of course, the special teams mistake. Its whatever. Like I said, when the Broncos win the SB, we'll revisit this.

But the SB has not a thing to do with this, so to sit here and say we will revisit this game at another day is asanine.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the SB has not a thing to do with this, so to sit here and say we will revisit this game at another day is asanine.

It has everything to do with this thread. Its Peyton vs Brady. If Peyton wins the SB, my argument for him being better is that much more justified.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are really going to blame Peyton for that loss? How does a QB blow a 24 point lead? Last I checked, the defense is the one that blows that. And then the horrible special teams play. Yes, all Peyton's fault. When Peyton is the one winning the SB, we'll revisit this thread and have a good laugh.

Who blamed Peyton? All I said was Brady's better.

But I bumped this thread because I knew when I first saw it that it was dumb to say Brady was in decline and Manning was on the upswing. One year ago one might have said the opposite -- people are too reactionary. Brady and Manning will have ups and downs, but in the end……I'll take Brady, thanks.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has everything to do with this thread. Its Peyton vs Brady. If Peyton wins the SB, my argument for him being better is that much more justified.

Even if Peyton wins the SB this year it won't make him better than Brady, sorry.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are really going to blame Peyton for that loss? How does a QB blow a 24 point lead? Last I checked, the defense is the one that blows that. And then the horrible special teams play. Yes, all Peyton's fault. When Peyton is the one winning the SB, we'll revisit this thread and have a good laugh.

At what? The fact that he still doesn't have as many rings as Brady despite consistently playing with far more elite offensive players?

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL You're kidding right? You have to be! But lets play along for a minute if only to completely dismiss you. Let's pretend for a minute Peyton does win a SB this year that will be his third visit and second win. Tom would still have five visit and three SBs. And head to head Brady is currently 10-4 against Manning. Brady has the best winning % in the modern era, so I guess if MVPs are where you want to hanf you hat you got me there.

PATSOX08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read earlier where Denver fans were asking why the games always seem to be in New England? Looking at next years schedule it shows the Broncos visit New England again. :lol:

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL You're kidding right? You have to be! But lets play along for a minute if only to completely dismiss you. Let's pretend for a minute Peyton does win a SB this year that will be his third visit and second win. Tom would still have five visit and three SBs. And head to head Brady is currently 10-4 against Manning. Brady has the best winning % in the modern era, so I guess if MVPs are where you want to hanf you hat you got me there.

I'm not kidding. Brady plays for the best organization in football of the past decade. You cannot sit here and argue that the Colts are an elite organization. Peyton gave them everything, and somehow managed to win a SB with them. You know when the GM comes out and says he regrets not building a better team for Peyton, that my argument is valid. And with the Broncos, he's been unbelievable. Arguably even better than he was with the Colts. But boneheaded plays and implodes have kept him from having as much success as you would think he'd have.

Despite what has happened, I'd still argue that a healthy Broncos team is the SB favorite. Admit it, you don't want to see the Broncos again, even if you do have home field. Peyton isn't going to allow this to happen again and you know it. /Rant

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not kidding. Brady plays for the best organization in football of the past decade. You cannot sit here and argue that the Colts are an elite organization. Peyton gave them everything, and somehow managed to win a SB with them. You know when the GM comes out and says he regrets not building a better team for Peyton, that my argument is valid. And with the Broncos, he's been unbelievable. Arguably even better than he was with the Colts. But boneheaded plays and implodes have kept him from having as much success as you would think he'd have.

Despite what has happened, I'd still argue that a healthy Broncos team is the SB favorite. Admit it, you don't want to see the Broncos again, even if you do have home field. Peyton isn't going to allow this to happen again and you know it. /Rant

Ummmm so to hell with all the numbers, then you want to use the SB this year as a claim and when I throw out past SB numbers now it's a matter of the Pats are a better organization. So let's just keep throwing shit at the wall and hope something sticks. LMAO Okay!!!!

I guess Manning having guys like. Marvin Harrison and Dallas Clark and Reggie Wayne, Jeff Saturday were just decisions made by a poorly run organization. :YAWN: Quit not you only look more and more lost with each post.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton isn't going to allow this to happen again and you know it.

Oooooooo!!!!

:laugh3: That's what Colts fans said in-between the 2003 and 2004 seasons, so…

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm so to hell with all the numbers, then you want to use the SB this year as a claim and when I throw out past SB numbers now it's a matter of the Pats are a better organization. So let's just keep throwing shit at the wall and hope something sticks. LMAO Okay!!!!

I guess Manning having guys like. Marvin Harrison and Dallas Clark and Reggie Wayne, Jeff Saturday were just decisions made by a poorly run organization. :YAWN: Quit not you only look more and more lost with each post.

The GM came out and said he regrets not building a better team around Peyton. How clear do I have to be? Obviously I'm not going to change your opinion, but at least realize that Brady has always been in a better situation. Until now of course. A healthy Broncos team is better than the Patriots team this season. I'll give you that. If they play again in the playoffs and the Patriots win again, I'll come back here and eat my crow.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The GM came out and said he regrets not building a better team around Peyton. How clear do I have to be? Obviously I'm not going to change your opinion, but at least realize that Brady has always been in a better situation. Until now of course. A healthy Broncos team is better than the Patriots team this season. I'll give you that. If they play again in the playoffs and the Patriots win again, I'll come back here and eat my crow.

I don't care what the GM say's that's all just political ass kissing to please the media. I just don't remember Manning being the only guy on that team. I guess the other guys I mentioned all suck not to mention guy's like Freeney, Faulk etc... Yeah those team really had no talent. While I got your ear I have some land here in South Florida if you are interested.

So until now Brady has been in a better situation, so Brady's situation is now worse than Mannings and who won last night? I guess out losing Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo, Gregory are insignificant to the players the Donks were missing.

You keep reaching, I'll keep reading and picking apart the drivel you are spewing.

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that's what he said to cover his tracks after he threw Peyton under the bus.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what the GM say's that's all just political ass kissing to please the media. I just don't remember Manning being the only guy on that team. I guess the other guys I mentioned all suck not to mention guy's like Freeney, Faulk etc... Yeah those team really had no talent. While I got your ear I have some land here in South Florida if you are interested.

So until now Brady has been in a better situation, so Brady's situation is now worse than Mannings and who won last night? I guess out losing Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo, Gregory are insignificant to the players the Donks were missing.

You keep reaching, I'll keep reading and picking apart the drivel you are spewing.

I'm trying to be civil, and you post things like this. Why? And where did I say Manning was the only guy on that team? The teams had talent, but not what the Patriots had. The Pats defense was loaded. You had arguably the best O line of all time. And I know Brady is in a horrible situation right now. Don't misunderstand, I'm actually a Brady fan myself. One of the greatest ever for sure. I just see Peyton as the better QB. Just my opinion.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to be civil, and you post things like this. Why? And where did I say Manning was the only guy on that team? The teams had talent, but not what the Patriots had. The Pats defense was loaded. You had arguably the best O line of all time. And I know Brady is in a horrible situation right now. Don't misunderstand, I'm actually a Brady fan myself. One of the greatest ever for sure. I just see Peyton as the better QB. Just my opinion.

Post like what? What you are spewing is drivel. The Pats may have had a better defense but Manning always had better offensive weapons. Look at what happened to Pats receivers and TEs that were snagged away and taken by other teams. They failed. Brady made those guys great Manning had great guys.

And while the D was good loaded is a bit of stretch, I will damn sure give the O Line. Donte' Scarnecci (SP)? may be the best in the game.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post like what? What you are spewing is drivel. The Pats may have had a better defense but Manning always had better offensive weapons. Look at what happened to Pats receivers and TEs that were snagged away and taken by other teams. They failed. Brady made those guys great Manning had great guys.

And while the D was good loaded is a bit of stretch, I will damn sure give the O Line. Donte' Scarnecci (SP)? may be the best in the game.

So something you don't agree with is considered "spewing drivel." And Manning didn't always have great guys. He made guys great too.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So something you don't agree with is considered "spewing drivel." And Manning didn't always have great guys. He made guys great too.

Hey what ever helps you sleep at night man