• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't rocket science. Let me help you.

Brady's spotty play so far this year is abnormal. There's no reason to think he won't make adjustments and play more consistently down the stretch. Gronk is going to be in better football shape as the weeks pass. Shane Vereen is coming back. Talib is coming back…if he can stay on the field, and the offense plays like they're capable of, The Patriots can win four games in a row against anyone.

I know a Titans fan can't empathize with this, but I have faith in my team. And, YUP…in Tom Brady, too.

That's what we're talking about. This season. Brady's play.

Does that make sense to you?

So what you're telling me is when these receivers come back, Brady won't lead the league in off-target passes anymore.

He certainly improved when Gronk came back. Right? :L

Funny how you talk about "your team" then throw them under the bus in favor of glorifying Tom Brady. You're a Tom Brady fan, not a New England Patriots fan. So let's just be clear about that.

Keep beating the "it's the receivers' faults" drum instead of admitting what everyone not wearing Tom Brady-colored glasses can see painfully clear: Tom Brady is the 27th best QB in the league this season and your team, with a solid run game and stellar defense, is finding a way to win in spite of him.

"But... but... but.. Aqib Talib is coming back. And when he does, Brady's going to be fan-fucking-tastic!" - Brady knob-slobbers

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't know hoe true this is but i've found that thread about Tom Brady or the pats last longer than most.

LOL true! That is because everyone hates them and wants to see them fail. TB is having a terrible yr, and people love this shit...it makes them happy...Bottom line, no matter how bad TB has played, NE is 6-2 and has a good chance being 7-2 going into the bye week...I'll take it. I have seen TB suck before, nothing new to me....

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL true! That is because everyone hates them and wants to see them fail. TB is having a terrible yr, and people love this shit...it makes them happy...Bottom line, no matter how bad TB has played, NE is 6-2 and has a good chance being 7-2 going into the bye week...I'll take it. I have seen TB suck before, nothing new to me....

There! Was that so hard? :clap:

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There! Was that so hard? :clap:

Hammer, I have never said that TB was good this yr, or blamed anything on his WR. Fact is, he is as much to blame, if not more, than his WR. LOL...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, I have never said that TB was good this yr, or blamed anything on his WR. Fact is, he is as much to blame, if not more, than his WR. LOL...

Briz and Nipsey have locked you out of the Patriots board. :D

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briz and Nipsey have locked you out of the Patriots board. :D

LOL...I have been asked to leave before. I remember one time on the ESPN boards they had a questions about Overrated and Underrated Patriots. I said TB was overrated....I was flagged and asked by numerous people to never post there again....LMAO!!!!

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what we're talking about. This season. Brady's play.

Does that make sense to you?

So what you're telling me is when these receivers come back, Brady won't lead the league in off-target passes anymore.

He certainly improved when Gronk came back. Right? :L

Funny how you talk about "your team" then throw them under the bus in favor of glorifying Tom Brady. You're a Tom Brady fan, not a New England Patriots fan. So let's just be clear about that.

Keep beating the "it's the receivers' faults" drum instead of admitting what everyone not wearing Tom Brady-colored glasses can see painfully clear: Tom Brady is the 27th best QB in the league this season and your team, with a solid run game and stellar defense, is finding a way to win in spite of him.

"But... but... but.. Aqib Talib is coming back. And when he does, Brady's going to be fan-fucking-tastic!" - Brady knob-slobbers

I didn't throw anyone under the bus. And I didn't say Brady would get better because player x or y is coming back. I said that his poor play was unusual, and he's more likely than not to get it corrected. Try reading slower, maybe.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...I have been asked to leave before. I remember one time on the ESPN boards they had a questions about Overrated and Underrated Patriots. I said TB was overrated....I was flagged and asked by numerous people to never post there again....LMAO!!!!

Eric, you are a good poster and that sometimes makes you a pain in the ass. You are welcome anytime on the Pats board.

Hammer, You are a Pats hater ONLY. You are blinded by your obsession. You are welcome anytime too, but mainly because you make this fun. Damn, dude. Have you considered counseling?

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric, you are a good poster and that sometimes makes you a pain in the ass. You are welcome anytime on the Pats board.

Hammer, You are a Pats hater ONLY. You are blinded by your obsession. You are welcome anytime too, but mainly because you make this fun. Damn, dude. Have you considered counseling?

+1

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insult me to deflect, but facts is facts! :whistle:

5ZsXHhz.gif

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Hammer does that mean Ryan Tannehill is a better QB than Brady?

Nipsey

Bingo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't throw anyone under the bus. And I didn't say Brady would get better because player x or y is coming back. I said that his poor play was unusual, and he's more likely than not to get it corrected. Try reading slower, maybe.

Care to retract what you said? Or do you want to just keep ignoring what I wrote here? I know it doesn't play into your narrative, so I understand if it's the latter.