• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a Baaaahhhhhstin thing. Baaaahhhhhstin. They're from Baaaahhhhhstin.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that trifecta..... getting caught cheating, having a wimpy coach that is too gutless to give interviews after loss.. and paying a serial killer $40M 9 short months ago.. has elevated them past Seattle with PC and even the traditional power the Dallas Cowboys

the NE Pats have long been the NFLs dirty secret

how funny. their owner prefers to be seen as dumb (I was duped) vs being exposed for what they really are

The Seattle mindfuck I get. They quashed your first dream in a very long time.

The Dallas mindfuck I get. They are your #1 rival and historically are a vastly superior bigger brother.

But I don't get the Pats' mindfuck. :scratch:

alloutanames

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just being fair.. Pats have to be #1

The Seattle mindfuck I get. They quashed your first dream in a very long time.

The Dallas mindfuck I get. They are your #1 rival and historically are a vastly superior bigger brother.

But I don't get the Pats' mindfuck. :scratch:

just being fair and honest.. and I am

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least their QB knows how to slide.

Tom_Brady_Slide_Ed_Reed_Bernard_Pollard_Bull_Crap.jpg

GriffKneeBuckle_display_image.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every organization has their issues. Heck the Redskins are going through a pretty dramatic issue right now with trying to cheat the Cap and getting caught. People are going to start questioning RGIII and his quick recovery just like they do with AP. Mike Shannahan has been known in the past for trying to cheat the Cap when he was with the Broncos. So not like your coach is any cleaner than any other coach in the league. With the way the NFL is set up today it pretty much forces organizations to cheat to win. The whole what have you done for me lately attitude I think puts coaches and organizations in a bind. Something needs to give if they do not want these scandals to continue every year.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well from my perspective you're being butthurt and mindfucked :noidea:

alloutofbrains may find this site difficult. He had a few cronies that would always jump in and agree with him or extend the thread. However, it is likely that most of his supports were other accounts he had at ESPN.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt that guy get banned already?? with lame attepmts like that troll post it wont be long..

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every organization has their issues. Heck the Redskins are going through a pretty dramatic issue right now with trying to cheat the Cap and getting caught. People are going to start questioning RGIII and his quick recovery just like they do with AP. Mike Shannahan has been known in the past for trying to cheat the Cap when he was with the Broncos. So not like your coach is any cleaner than any other coach in the league. With the way the NFL is set up today it pretty much forces organizations to cheat to win. The whole what have you done for me lately attitude I think puts coaches and organizations in a bind. Something needs to give if they do not want these scandals to continue every year.

Not to bring up a sore subject, but their current HC was also caught cheating the cap in the seasons he won his only SBs.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to bring up a sore subject, but their current HC was also caught cheating the cap in the seasons he won his only SBs.

I thought I said that? Yes the Broncos were penalized pretty strongly by the NFL for trying to work the Cap System in their favor with some different contract language. So it does not surprise me when the Redskins tried to do it during the uncapped year.

I will say though I do think most NFL teams in one way or another are trying to bend the rules in their favor. The fact that the Patriots were caught taping another team does not mean that they were the only ones doing it. They just happened to be the first to be caught.

The fact that some players have come out now and said that probably 50% or more of the league is juicing in some way should show this isn't just one team that is a part of the problem. It is a broken system that unfortunately if somebody were to come in and try to fix it quite a few organizations would get taken down big time.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's so suspicious about a billionaire who's "duped" by "a most likable young man" who the whole world knew for a fact was a violent gangster? Or a man who mere months ago was sobbing publicly at the mention of his poor, dead wife's name but now is spotted in Boston and NY nightclubs with rap stars and women young enough to be his grand daughter?

bob-kraft-jay-z-06182013.jpg

"Hey Jay Z, Aaron Hernandez paid Myra $50,000 for his roster spot. You think I can get a weekend with that brunette over there? The 50 large is burning a hole in my pocket."

They're liars, cheats and all-around scumbags in my opinion. :2cents: From the top down.

alloutanames

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at truly pathetic attempts by Pats fans to try and suggest others also scummy

Pats fans are truly pathetic

and I am not a hater; actually think Brady is the 2nd best QB today and the best of his era

but it is pretty weak when "fans" do what Pats fans do and try to divert legit arguments

also funny how Pats org prefers to be thought of as dumb (I was duped) rather than admit they are scummy

sorry Pats fans.. it is what it is.. and just like the PedState guys have to admit the truth about their scum org.. Pats fans need to do the same

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently one of the legendary espn headcases has found his way onto this board. We will see how the fact that his ability to post....lets say from "multiple sources" here is going to effect his entertainment value.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I said that? Yes the Broncos were penalized pretty strongly by the NFL for trying to work the Cap System in their favor with some different contract language. So it does not surprise me when the Redskins tried to do it during the uncapped year.

I will say though I do think most NFL teams in one way or another are trying to bend the rules in their favor. The fact that the Patriots were caught taping another team does not mean that they were the only ones doing it. They just happened to be the first to be caught.

The fact that some players have come out now and said that probably 50% or more of the league is juicing in some way should show this isn't just one team that is a part of the problem. It is a broken system that unfortunately if somebody were to come in and try to fix it quite a few organizations would get taken down big time.

My bad, I somehow glossed over that in your post.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently one of the legendary espn headcases has found his way onto this board. We will see how the fact that his ability to post....lets say from "multiple sources" here is going to effect his entertainment value.

Whattup? You are not still mad at me are you? We "Blues" brothers, ya know?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans are truly pathetic

and I am not a hater; actually think Brady is the 2nd best QB today and the best of his era

but it is pretty weak when "fans" do what Pats fans do and try to divert legit arguments

also funny how Pats org prefers to be thought of as dumb (I was duped) rather than admit they are scummy

sorry Pats fans.. it is what it is.. and just like the PedState guys have to admit the truth about their scum org.. Pats fans need to do the same

What's funny to me is you love to point out the mistakes of another organization but gloss over the ones that the Redskins tried to do. I am not a Pats fan and they deserved to be punished for what they did and they were by the NFL. I would put tampering with the Cap like the Redskins tried to do a couple of years ago way above taping another team in the cheating category and that is coming from a Bronco fan whose team was caught trying to mess with the Cap.

CantTouchThis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scummiest organization is the Steelers. They are loaded with felons and should-be felons if the team didn't pay off some judges.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's so suspicious about a billionaire who's "duped" by "a most likable young man" who the whole world knew for a fact was a violent gangster? Or a man who mere months ago was sobbing publicly at the mention of his poor, dead wife's name but now is spotted in Boston and NY nightclubs with rap stars and women young enough to be his grand daughter?

I'm not defending Kraft here, just men in general. It's OK to miss your deceased wife and still want to bang hot chicks.