• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone who missed it, two brand new usernames registered simultaneously last night and instantly came to this thread. One posted how the South was so racist and two minutes later the other one (with Titans, Predators and Grizzlies as his teams) said he was posting from Tennessee, the most racist state in the country.

So I checked the IPs.

Yep.

Boston :L

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For anyone who missed it, two brand new usernames registered simultaneously last night and instantly came to this thread. One posted how the South was so racist and two minutes later the other one (with Titans, Predators and Grizzlies as his teams) said he was posting from Tennessee, the most racist state in the country.

So I checked the IPs.

Yep.

Boston :L

Pretty feeble effort, I'd say.....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand the childish hate for Pats fans. Over the last 15 years, ive grown to respect this organization. They and their team made football fun for me. They love Luck and after tomorrow I hope they hate him as much as the GOAT. I will be sad when Brady hangs it up.....cuz their fans will too :(

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't understand the childish hate for Pats fans. Over the last 15 years, ive grown to respect this organization. They and their team made football fun for me. They love Luck and after tomorrow I hope they hate him as much as the GOAT. I will be sad when Brady hangs it up.....cuz their fans will too :(

I wonder if the hatred is more towards the team or their fans

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the hatred is more towards the team or their fans

I would say both...The team because Belichick has shown he likes to push the rules to the very edge and even beyond if he can get away with it. He also just has no personality and has an attitude of I am the smartest person in the room so don't mess with me. Throw in people don't always like seeing teams just win year in and year out unless it is their team.

Now for the fans after the 3 Super Bowl titles the fans got pretty darn crazy (realize Pats fans I'm not talking about all of you). Plus success also brings about a lot of bandwagon fans that tried to act like they had been fans for years but had no clue about the history of the game. So again I would say it is both.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say both...The team because Belichick has shown he likes to push the rules to the very edge and even beyond if he can get away with it. He also just has no personality and has an attitude of I am the smartest person in the room so don't mess with me. Throw in people don't always like seeing teams just win year in and year out unless it is their team.

Now for the fans after the 3 Super Bowl titles the fans got pretty darn crazy (realize Pats fans I'm not talking about all of you). Plus success also brings about a lot of bandwagon fans that tried to act like they had been fans for years but had no clue about the history of the game. So again I would say it is both.

I guess. I know I respect the shit out of Belichick and Brady. Both are all time greats IMO. The fans??? Tough to take...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess. I know I respect the shit out of Belichick and Brady. Both are all time greats IMO. The fans??? Tough to take...

I respect them but again Brady and BB make it pretty easy to not like them. BB with his bending of the rules to win can be a tough thing to take especially for fans outside of Patriot land.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good post MLJ but why would we hate Montana? He prob would have a winning record vs Brady. Eli is the only 1 right now

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect them but again Brady and BB make it pretty easy to not like them. BB with his bending of the rules to win can be a tough thing to take especially for fans outside of Patriot land.

Why Brady guy is so humble. Real passionate and guys love him. The other guy should take some cues

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning vs. Brady yesterday

I hear the non-stop chatter.

You really sure you want to do this? Because it doesn't look good at all for Tom Terrific.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear the non-stop chatter.

You really sure you want to do this? Because it doesn't look good at all for Tom Terrific.

Horrible 1st quarter for Brady. Some of the dumbest throws he's had in a while but he went back to his competent self in the 2nd half. He looked very good handing it off to Grey although the passes he did thrown were sharper too.

I don't know what to say about Manning. Time for Denver to draft a QB? :wink:

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible 1st quarter for Brady. Some of the dumbest throws he's had in a while but he went back to his competent self in the 2nd half. He looked very good handing it off to Grey although the passes he did thrown were sharper too.

I don't know what to say about Manning. Time for Denver to draft a QB? :wink:

Nope. Osweiler= future HOFer.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady can play poorly and the Patriots can still win in a blowout on the road because they can run the ball.

When Manning plays poorly, the Broncos have no shot.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two important points here: First, one of them got considerably more help from his teammates and coaches than did the other. Second, one of them faced a far inferior defense than did the other.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning: 1 TD 2 INT 389 YD
Tom Terrific: 2 TD 2 INT 257 YD

Manning behind 2 rookies on the OL, Brady behind fuckin 6' 7" veteran bookends Solder and Vollmer.

Manning: squat on receivers, offense decimated by injuries, nil run game
Brady: Gronkowski, Edelman, Amendola and Player-of-the-Week RB

Manning INTs: broken routes and tips
Brady INTs: on-the-numbers to opposing players

Ouch. :L

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady can play poorly and the Patriots can still win in a blowout on the road because they can run the ball.

The Patriots can run the ball because their OL is one of the best in the NFL.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Patriots are winning IN SPITE of Tom Brady.

End of thread.

And I'm a big Brady fan.

They have to do something if they want to win the big game, and there's no excuse for them not to win out and take the Lombardi back. Last night I saw endless weapons on offense and yet BB's hands are tied because the fanbase and owner won't let him bench Brady like he wants to.

It's a damn shame if you're a Pats fan.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning: 1 TD 2 INT 389 YD
Tom Terrific: 2 TD 2 INT 257 YD

Manning behind 2 rookies on the OL, Brady behind fuckin 6' 7" veteran bookends Solder and Vollmer.

Manning: squat on receivers, offense decimated by injuries, nil run game
Brady: Gronkowski, Edelman, Amendola and Player-of-the-Week RB

Manning INTs: broken routes and tips
Brady INTs: on-the-numbers to opposing players

Ouch. :L

Yeah that Amendola. He's great. He had a catch yesterday.. HOF.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots can run the ball because their OL is one of the best in the NFL.

Actually it's THE BEST in the NFL and yet when the Pats lost in that debacle to KC, who got blamed?

Yep, the OL. :L

Typical.