• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

smitty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, I've been to Boston and its no different than any other city. I'm from Tennessee and it might be the most racist state in country (home of the KKK)...MLK was shot and killed here. No one from TN could deny this. Its a problem everywhere, just unfortunate for Patriots.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a legit first post for a new poster who's never been here before.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 10 Most Racist States, see a trend?

1. Texas
2. Mississippi
3. Georgia
4. Alabama
5. North Carolina
6. Tennessee
7. Arkansas
8. Louisiana
9. Florida
10. Illinois

Wyoming: a racial utopia.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the second post in a row that happened to be someone's first post on the site just happen to disappear after Hammer called the first one out... Could it be?.. They're the same poster? Gasp!

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Off topic... but man I would love to motorboat those sweater puppies......carry on.

StoningtonQB

ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a real good chance that guy wasn't even a Patriots fan, just an opportunistic troll.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Texas
2. Mississippi
3. Georgia
4. Alabama
5. North Carolina
6. Tennessee
7. Arkansas
8. Louisiana
9. Florida
10. Illinois

Not yet. One shit post isn't enough to constitute a trend. I'll let you know when you make another.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Texas
2. Mississippi
3. Georgia
4. Alabama
5. North Carolina
6. Tennessee
7. Arkansas
8. Louisiana
9. Florida
10. Illinois

How you been anyway, Fencer?

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one with an IQ over 60 gives a fuck about Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. I'm really sick of hearing about it every time I watch the news or a football game.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one with an IQ over 60 gives a fuck about Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. I'm really sick of hearing about it every time I watch the news or a football game.

I gave up on cable news networks a long time ago. Couldn't stand them and their over dramatic bullshit anymore. My life improved. I still wanted to at least be aware of stuff going on outside my little world, so I'd catch some headlines on network news on the morning edition. That has largely gone by the wayside as well. It's as garbage as the rest. Today I turned it on and their newscast about something was all random twitter feeds, like I gave some sort of fuck about it??

So mostly i've just been reading various sources when I have time and even those are turning to shit. Because some guy in Australia has an opinion on something that happened in tiny town USA and tweets about it, they feel the need to print his screen shot of a dumbass tweet like it adds something.

I don't even know where you go these days to get something decent. Just info please. i don't need your political spin on everything to cater to some audience. I don't need to know anybody else's opinion on it. If I wanted to read "poundsign"imafuckingretardedopinionbloggerontheinternet stuff, i'd join twitter

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave up on cable news networks a long time ago. Couldn't stand them and their over dramatic bullshit anymore. My life improved. I still wanted to at least be aware of stuff going on outside my little world, so I'd catch some headlines on network news on the morning edition. That has largely gone by the wayside as well. It's as garbage as the rest. Today I turned it on and their newscast about something was all random twitter feeds, like I gave some sort of fuck about it??

So mostly i've just been reading various sources when I have time and even those are turning to shit. Because some guy in Australia has an opinion on something that happened in tiny town USA and tweets about it, they feel the need to print his screen shot of a dumbass tweet like it adds something.

I don't even know where you go these days to get something decent. Just info please. i don't need your political spin on everything to cater to some audience. I don't need to know anybody else's opinion on it. If I wanted to read "poundsign"imafuckingretardedopinionbloggerontheinternet stuff, i'd join twitter

Smart. most people are just sheep and watch football for fantasy points and play Madden. The new generation of fans, isn't like the older ones that watched football for the actual game, and enjoyed the bloodbaths and ferocious D. Nowadays guys get hyped up about 40 point games. Baaaaa

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart. most people are just sheep and watch football for fantasy points and play Madden. The new generation of fans, isn't like the older ones that watched football for the actual game, and enjoyed the bloodbaths and ferocious D. Nowadays guys get hyped up about 40 point games. Baaaaa
I don't really have a problem with fantasy football. It give people something to do when their team is 1 - 8, keeps it interesting. I don't mind the 40 points a game. What pisses me off is the politically correct pussification of the last bastion of real men sports. Stupid little calls and rules that alter the outcome of games. Reporters who twist anything a coach or player says to make a headline that everyone, including the reporter, knows is pure bullshit.
Can you imagine what Deacon Jones or Hacksaw Reynolds would have tweeted. (#Gonna rip your bleepin' head off and shove it up your momma's bleep while bleeping your sister.):pound:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're missing the whole point of twitter. It's amazing if you use it right and spend time perfecting who you follow.

Follow good sources for your team and it's pure gold. Beat writers for local papers will tweet shit out as it happens. You get bite-sized bits of info IN REAL TIME.

You're not using twitter for random dumbasses who are trolling celebrities and legit news sources, nor are you following mentally ill athletes looking for attention.

If Deacon Jones had been a teammate of Brandon Marshall, shit would have gotten straightened out.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need bits of info in real time, it's really not THAT important. So many times those "bits in real time" are a bunch of shit anyway. It's rare for big news to happen and in the end, they like to manufacture stuff as it happens to make it better and get more mindless drones to follow them. It serves zero purpose other than to market stuff. Whether it's a persona or a product. It really makes people feel more important than they are.

Or maybe they are really important since so many people seem to be so impacted by what some person says with a couple words and some stupid pound sign and words.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubts a Jets fan allowed this

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Fantasy football, and twitter ......Instagram is usually garbage too......
I cannot understand people wanting to post all their personal feelings and business on social medias like these, it's like a group of 10 yr olds looking for validation and trying to figure out who and what they are.....
I mean don't these people have more constructive things to do with their lives than spend hours and hours on a fantasy football team that if you win, you had nothing to do with it anyway, and then tweeting all their emotions in their everyday life......It amazes an old timer like me, the silliness and waste of it all....
Maybe I'm a lone wolf on the matter, but I'm too old to really give a hoot !!!!!
wolfani.gif

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd that the Patriots let this one get by them but it made for some fun with all of the Pats fans I have to deal with here in CT passing it off as a hacker into the twitter account! I don't bother with any of the social crap. In fact,this site is as far as I go. Twitter epic fail! :L