• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you go by the standards of some regarding 'hasn't won shit', then yes, Peyton qualifies, Brees qualifies and Rodgers qualifies.

Haven't all three of those guys won the Super Bowl in the last decade?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
strictly speaking, the four have won SBs in the last decade

Peyton won in '07 and Brady last won in '05. So for a two year gap Brady hasn't won shit but Peyton has? Pretty damn lame.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When i think about sex, I envision vaginal sex with an attractive woman.

So when you think about Chrisjoker, you envisioning him engaged in anal sex? Yeah, that doesn't make you gay, does it.

Im not gay and wasn't in prison when guys like your dad blew me. Doesn't make him gay either, just passing time

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton won in '07 and Brady last won in '05. So for a two year gap Brady hasn't won shit but Peyton has? Pretty damn lame.

That 4td/7int was mind boggling in playoffs

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no but thank your dad for head guy swallows like nobodys business

I wouldn't know. My dad was killed in Viet Nam three months before I popped out of the womb. What he did during the war he never said. But what I've always been told is that you are a fag whether you are on the giving end or receving end, if you are with the same sex. Enjoy your faggothood with the various dads of your fagggothood circle.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't know. My dad was killed in Viet Nam three months before I popped out of the womb. What he did during the war he never said. But what I've always been told is that you are a fag whether you are on the giving end or receving end, if you are with the same sex. Enjoy your faggothood with the various dads of your fagggothood circle.

Sorry about your dad and the way you became

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was thinking about rmilia and all you militant, indignant, delusional Brady supporters when Cowherd played a clip from Brady's press conference in the last day or so where Brady (in his usual straight-forward, honest, bullshit-free style that's so commendable) came right out and admitted what any credible, sensible football fan has known since AT THE VERY LEAST the AFC CG: "I can no longer do what most QB's in this league can do, but I'm just trying to help this team win."

Why is it soooo hard for you guys to admit what your hero has no problem admitting because it's painfully obvious?! :noidea: Clowns like rmilia will be screaming their righteous indignation about Brady being elite right up until the bitter end and as a fan of the game, it's downright embarrassing.
Sonny, YOU try taking some sense into these dimwits, will ya?! :gaah:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was thinking about rmilia and all you militant, indignant, delusional Brady supporters when Cowherd played a clip from Brady's press conference in the last day or so where Brady (in his usual straight-forward, honest, bullshit-free style that's so commendable) came right out and admitted what any credible, sensible football fan has known since AT THE VERY LEAST the AFC CG: "I can no longer do what most QB's in this league can do, but I'm just trying to help this team win."

Why is it soooo hard for you guys to admit what your hero has no problem admitting because it's painfully obvious?! :noidea: Clowns like rmilia will be screaming their righteous indignation about Brady being elite right up until the bitter end and as a fan of the game, it's downright embarrassing.
Sonny, YOU try taking some sense into these dimwits, will ya?! :gaah:

I'm trying Hammer back in the old days it was easy, now they go on their own/ WTF people unite and be a friend of mine

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hey, I know what! Let's sling some juvenile insults at Hammer. Because, you know, this is about him, not Tom Brady and his diminishing/nonexistent skillset." :L

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Hey, I know what! Let's sling some juvenile insults at Hammer. Because, you know, this is about him, not Tom Brady and his diminishing/nonexistent skillset." :L

Hammer your with me wear your Brady vest with Pride

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has never been able to do what a lot of guys in the league could do. His arm is just OK, he is slow as shit, he isnt big and he isnt elusive. Thats not news HD, nor is the fct he isnt as good as he used to be and no one says he is. That said he is not awful ( as you say ) or a system QB as the thread stated. In his worst year in his career he was still a top 10 QB by the numbers, by the results and by every possible way to determine a top 10. Call me a clown all you want but the stats and the results on field back me up. Im not sure what other possible thing you could need to see that would open your eyes. Its all in the thread and I posted links to everything for you. Look at it or dont, doesnt matter because the truth is the truth man..

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying Hammer back in the old days it was easy, now they go on their own/ WTF people unite and be a friend of mine

At least with Breesus we only have bksballer still screaming about the dude being elite, Sonny. These Brady lemmings like rmilia are never going to stop. :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has never been able to do what a lot of guys in the league could do. His arm is just OK, he is slow as shit, he isnt big and he isnt elusive. Thats not news HD, nor is the fct he isnt as good as he used to be and no one says he is. That said he is not awful ( as you say ) or a system QB as the thread stated. In his worst year in his career he was still a top 10 QB by the numbers, by the results and by every possible way to determine a top 10. Call me a clown all you want but the stats and the results on field back me up. Im not sure what other possible thing you could need to see that would open your eyes. Its all in the thread and I posted links to everything for you. Look at it or dont, doesnt matter because the truth is the truth man..

How long do you predict Tom Terrific is the starting QB for the Patriots, rmilia? I'd like to get this on record.