• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long do you predict Tom Terrific is the starting QB for the Patriots, rmilia? I'd like to get this on record.

If he was a black guy, they would have throw him in the garbage already. Bawstun hates black people. But Brady will get to play forever. Remember, this is the town that let Yastrzemski play another 8 years after he was clearly washed up.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was a black guy, they would have throw him in the garbage already. Bawstun hates black people. But Brady will get to play forever. Remember, this is the town that let Yastrzemski play another 8 years after he was clearly washed up.

I'd love to see Brady get traded to someone like the Jags and get to mentor a future star like Bortles.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Brady get traded to someone like the Jags and get to mentor a future star like Bortles.

"Hey Blake, the number one key to winning is to obtain film of your opponent's private practice sessions. Trust me, this works."

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long do you predict Tom Terrific is the starting QB for the Patriots, rmilia? I'd like to get this on record.

Well I have no idea. They just traded away a guy that they supposedly drafted to be his heir apparent so Id imagine itll be until he wants to leave or until he isnt leading them to division titles, AFC title games and SB's just about every single year...Im pretty sure it will be Toms call when he wants to leave and he doesnt really seem like the kind of guy that is going to hang on somewhere. 3 years?? 5 years?? A guy that is pacing for 30 TD- 5 INT , almsot 4000 yards and another division title and 11 or 12 wins seems like a guy I wouldnt be rushing to get rid of and I think we can all admit that NE would be the LAST team in the league to hold on to a guy too long.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have no idea. They just traded away a guy that they supposedly drafted to be his heir apparent so Id imagine itll be until he wants to leave or until he isnt leading them to division titles, AFC title games and SB's just about every single year...Im pretty sure it will be Toms call when he wants to leave and he doesnt really seem like the kind of guy that is going to hang on somewhere. 3 years?? 5 years?? A guy that is pacing for 30 TD- 5 INT , almsot 4000 yards and another division title and 11 or 12 wins seems like a guy I wouldnt be rushing to get rid of and I think we can all admit that NE would be the LAST team in the league to hold on to a guy too long.

Fair enough. Got you on record saying Tom Brady will be the starting QB in New England til he chooses to leave in 3-5 years. Thanks! :suds:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Got you on record saying Tom Brady will be the starting QB in New England til he chooses to leave in 3-5 years. Thanks! :suds:

Sure man. No problem. Just guessing on the time frame. Frankly if I was Tom Id already be retired. If your team isnt going to provide you with talent at the skill positions you need to win a SB then I certainly wouldnt be doing them any favors and I am 100% sure Brady could find something to do with his time. LOL

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_mnjt9tmYF11rjll7po1_500.gif

Deus Ex Dolphin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more than ready to see the Pats fade away, but some other AFC East team is going to have to take it from them. Miami might, just might be able to pull that off this year (if Ryan Tannehill is for real). Buffalo could, if they had an actual QB, and the Jets.. well, NO. They are just a bad team that Rex Ryan will find a way to squeeze a few more wins from.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more than ready to see the Pats fade away, but some other AFC East team is going to have to take it from them. Miami might, just might be able to pull that off this year (if Ryan Tannehill is for real). Buffalo could, if they had an actual QB, and the Jets.. well, NO. They are just a bad team that Rex Ryan will find a way to squeeze a few more wins from.

Welcome to SportsHoopla. I actually miss the days of Miami - Pats.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Imagine if Tom Terrific just had a big 6'6" TE th throw to. Just one!" :L