• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid who got their panties in a bunch? Give me the five reasons. They lost by a last minute td by Eli, after a miraculous catch, thats not embarrassing. Get blown out in a SB is embarrassing, going to 8 afcg games and 5 SB's in 12 years as starter is not. Right now Rodgers is a better QB, but if his career ended today he wouldnt sniff the HOF, give him some time and more playoffs. Both him and Brady benefited by sitting on bench a few years, but also lost crucial games and stats under belt. Now smarten the fuck up plz

Lol you're fun. I'm going to stop trolling now, before I tell you why I think Rodgers is better, you tell me why you think Brady is better?

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically you are exactly what you hate. A blind Homer who needs to make stuff up to feel good about himself.

Admit it. No one here said anything you are suggesting. You are arguing with a fictional Pats fan that doesn't exist...at least in this thread.

I'm not making things up I know 2 bandwagon fans that have liked them ever since the dynasty. They are 2 arrogant fans that talk like every game is a gaurentee win regardless of the opponents. Now these 2 people may claim not to be bandwagon fans but I know they are. I also see on other forums that they are not classy but very arrogant. When they win the run it in your face for the whole week, they lose then they disappear until they win again. I'm basing this off of 95% of Patriots fans I talk to and see on forums.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not making things up I know 2 bandwagon fans that have liked them ever since the dynasty. They are 2 arrogant fans that talk like every game is a gaurentee win regardless of the opponents. Now these 2 people may claim not to be bandwagon fans but I know they are. I also see on other forums that they are not classy but very arrogant. When they win the run it in your face for the whole week, they lose then they disappear until they win again. I'm basing this off of 95% of Patriots fans I talk to and see on forums.

But right now you are on this forum. No one said anything of the kind. You are starting an argument that no one here made and asking us to argue that point.

What exactly are we suppose to do with that? Honestly.

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But right now you are on this forum. No one said anything of the kind. You are starting an argument that no one here made and asking us to argue that point.

What exactly are we suppose to do with that? Honestly.

Really? I'm sure nobody says these things exactly but they imply it or if you see between the lines you'll see those sort of things. You being a Patriots fan, you obviously won't see it. As me being a fan of another team I see it. Throughout this forum you see it from Tom Brady is GOAT to Patriots are number 1. Just ask Hammerdown he knows.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually wondering if this joker is for real.

So this joker is not for real; just figured he'd make his splash into the Hoop by being a dick.

Welcome :suds:

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I'm sure nobody says these things exactly but they imply it or if you see between the lines you'll see those sort of things. You being a Patriots fan, you obviously won't see it. As me being a fan of another team I see it. Throughout this forum you see it from Tom Brady is GOAT to Patriots are number 1. Just ask Hammerdown he knows.

Funny he makes up arguments that never happened also. I guess there really is nothing else to say then.

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny he makes up arguments that never happened also. I guess there really is nothing else to say then.

Go look through this thread and see for yourself. I'm not making anything up, this thread is full of them. Go look.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured... I mean Rodgers right now isn't even the Packers GOAT. I'm not the biggest Favre fan but as of 2014 he is higher on the list for just about everyone.

And yeah Rodgers is better right now. Brady is past his prime and Rodgers is in the middle of his. That doesn't really have anything to do with the nonsense argument this kid is throwing out there.

I'm all set...nothing more to add on the topic. There is reality and then there is this dudes world. Where he argues points no one made.

I agree with that as well. Right now Rodgers is the more dangerous QB. The difference is that while Rodger will likely be in the HOF, Brady will surely be in the HOF.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well,...we all know your ''buddy'' hates our team too,.......*move-on/rollz-eyez*.