• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didnt video tape teams practices enough to get caught. The Patriots did. Bunch of losers who have to tape teams cause they cant beat them legit.

They never taped practices, That was long debunked. Not that you care about facts.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that they taped the defensive signals in the opposite teams practices. Sometimes the offenses.

Ummmm you need to bring more to the table than that if you want to be a troll pal.

As I said that was long debunked. It was a single article Superbowl week 2007. The writer used a single source who had zero proof, Just heresy. That writer was later fired from his job.

I know in today's Internet world people are fine running to Google and buying everything they read without back checks but in Journalism you need more than one source and they have to be vetted more than "I heard a rumor".

But hey why use any critical thinking when it's easier to hate blindly.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmm you need to bring more to the table than that if you want to be a troll pal.

As I said that was long debunked. It was a single article Superbowl week 2007. The writer used a single source who had zero proof, Just heresy. That writer was later fired from his job.

I know in today's Internet world people are fine running to Google and buying everything they read without back checks but in Journalism you need more than one source and they have to be vetted more than "I heard a rumor".

your last sentence sums it up pretty well. :clap:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didnt video tape teams practices enough to get caught. The Patriots did. Bunch of losers who have to tape teams cause they cant beat them legit.

You might want to get your facts straight first before you go on a rant about the Patriots.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol a guy selling a book with no actual first hand knowledge of anything and literally repeated the same debunked rumors.

It's beyond comical people sell the Patriots as the super KGB spies jamming frequency waves and decoding signals from a closed circuit video direct to Brady's ear...when in reality they were advanced scouting defensive signals so they could pick up the real signal quicker.

My god I think this was the start of the iiluminati, anti-vax, Chem trail conspiracy theory as fact Era we live in today. Internet technology is killing all common sense in humans.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol a guy selling a book with no actual first hand knowledge of anything and literally repeated the same debunked rumors.

It's beyond comical people sell the Patriots as the super KGB spies jamming frequency waves and decoding signals from a closed circuit video direct to Brady's ear...when in reality they were advanced scouting defensive signals so they could pick up the real signal quicker.

My god I think this was the start of the iiluminati, anti-vax, Chem trail conspiracy theory as fact Era we live in today. Internet technology is killing all common sense in humans.

you mean just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's true? :whistle:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at this thread having 77,000 views and over 5000 posts!

Yup, and it's Pats fans that can't let shit die!

:pound:

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im not trolling im serious.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not trolling im serious.

Is there something wrong with the Packers that we don't know about? Rodgers depressed after ending his relationship with Olivia Munn or something? Oline issues? I understand that the Patriots are a magnetic franchise that people can't help but talk about but I hear the Packers are decent too.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there something wrong with the Packers that we don't know about? Rodgers depressed after ending his relationship with Olivia Munn or something? Oline issues? I understand that the Patriots are a magnetic franchise that people can't help but talk about but I hear the Packers are decent too.

Hey it didnt work for Elton John or Michael jackson with a woman. No shame in that game

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since you seem to know a lot, please state your first hand knowledge and your source?

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, why changing the subject all of a sudden?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread should be put to rest and buried