• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't face them at Seattle. Who said Stafford played good? He did shit. You're just mad you're team lost to QBs who throw tons of INTs. You let Alex Smith of all people beat your team lol, need I say more? 1 more thing you let him throw 3 TDs no INTs. Couldn't even get him
To turn the ball over how sad.

I could care less if they lost to Seattle or Raiders a L is a L I didn't let him throw anything because I don't play for the team. I like GB and Rodgers and hope they make the playoffs but worry about your team, insecurity doesn't become you

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady got outplayed by QBs worse than Alex Smith before. Doesn't really mean anything to the big scheme of things unless you are trying WAY too hard or are new football in 2014.

Which is it?

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less if they lost to Seattle or Raiders a L is a L I didn't let him throw anything because I don't play for the team. I like GB and Rodgers and hope they make the playoffs but worry about your team, insecurity doesn't become you

I don't need to be worried about my team. I have 5 words R-E-L-A-X we will make it and win the NFC north.

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady got outplayed by QBs worse than Alex Smith before. Doesn't really mean anything to the big scheme of things unless you are trying WAY too hard or are new football in 2014.

Which is it?

Sad. Brady is not GOAT! You people are the reason why the Patriots are hated a lot. You people think Tom Brady is unstoppable. That's why I don't like the Patriots and love them failing!

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant be that soft , guy was in NFCG few years back and muffed punt cost game. He also turned around a 2-14 KC team and went to playoffs.

He got outplayed in every game the defense won him that game. Duh everybody knows that.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad. Brady is not GOAT! You people are the reason why the Patriots are hated a lot. You people think Tom Brady is unstoppable. That's why I don't like the Patriots and love them failing!

Now you are making stuff up. Who said ANYTHING like that? Because I damn sure didn't.

I think Montana is GOAT btw.

So basically you are admitting here you are just trolling, right?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to be worried about my team. I have 5 words R-E-L-A-X we will make it and win the NFC north.

I see 1 word, where are the other 4? Most Pats fans feel that Montana is Goat and then Brady/Manning. Rodgers might be when all said and done. No reason to hate fans, you notice when a team wins, they all come out of the woodwork

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see 1 word, where are the other 4? Most Pats fans feel that Montana is Goat and then Brady/Manning. Rodgers might be when all said and done. No reason to hate fans, you notice when a team wins, they all come out of the woodwork

I go with that evaluation myself. If Brady had won in 2007 or even 2010 I might feel differently but it's hard to beat someone who won every Superbowl he was in like Joe Cool did.

Putting Brady in the group of one of the greatest of all time is not sacrilege. Maybe Rodgers will join the group at the end of his career as well.

Chrisisjoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow I meant letters my bad, I didn't know Patriots fans get their panties in a bunch over a sentence mistake. Every Patriots fan I know ALWAYS hates when people say Rodgers is better then Brady. Which is true in my opinion I can name 5 reasons why, but you guys are not invincible you can lose you even went undefeated and embarrassingly lost in the Super Bowl.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically you are exactly what you hate. A blind Homer who needs to make stuff up to feel good about himself.

Admit it. No one here said anything you are suggesting. You are arguing with a fictional Pats fan that doesn't exist...at least in this thread.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I meant letters my bad, I didn't know Patriots fans get their panties in a bunch over a sentence mistake. Every Patriots fan I know ALWAYS hates when people say Rodgers is better then Brady. Which is true in my opinion I can name 5 reasons why, but you guys are not invincible you can lose you even went undefeated and embarrassingly lost in the Super Bowl.

Kid who got their panties in a bunch? Give me the five reasons. They lost by a last minute td by Eli, after a miraculous catch, thats not embarrassing. Get blown out in a SB is embarrassing, going to 8 afcg games and 5 SB's in 12 years as starter is not. Right now Rodgers is a better QB, but if his career ended today he wouldnt sniff the HOF, give him some time and more playoffs. Both him and Brady benefited by sitting on bench a few years, but also lost crucial games and stats under belt. Now smarten the fuck up plz

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically you are exactly what you hate. A blind Homer who needs to make stuff up to feel good about himself.

Admit it. No one here said anything you are suggesting. You are arguing with a fictional Pats fan that doesn't exist...at least in this thread.

He's a 20 post troll prob someone using a different ID to ruffle our ballsack

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a 20 post troll prob someone using a different ID to ruffle our ballsack

I figured... I mean Rodgers right now isn't even the Packers GOAT. I'm not the biggest Favre fan but as of 2014 he is higher on the list for just about everyone.

And yeah Rodgers is better right now. Brady is past his prime and Rodgers is in the middle of his. That doesn't really have anything to do with the nonsense argument this kid is throwing out there.

I'm all set...nothing more to add on the topic. There is reality and then there is this dudes world. Where he argues points no one made.