• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mojo, I'm not reading your whole post but I will tell you this, and you decide what to do with it.

I didn't ban you.

You were banned because you are easily the most disliked poster on this entire board right now and your insults and name-calling are out of control. My advice if you want to stay here is to either stick to the Pats board or play by the same set of rules everyone else does instead of playing the persecuted victim role you're so good at. Everyone is sick of you and your next jab at someone will likely be your last. I can't save you from a permaban again, my friend.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think calling everyone who isn't a patriots fans names just for not being a patriots fan is acceptable, I don't give even a little bit of a fuck what you think of me.

Well, you must care a little bit if you responded, at least a little!

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being banned, if that's what you are referring to JDM, is not a minor thing at all. It sucks to have it happen to you.

Mojo, you are one of my favorite posters on any board I've been on. We often disagree but I really respect and enjoy the fact that after you have made your point, you move on. You refuse to go on and on.

I don't choose sides and will not do so in this case either but I will agree that it is useless to respond to fully sanctioned trolling by a Mod that would get any other poster banned. It is indeed pure bullshit and I will join you in no longer engaging. It's not my fault that I live in MA a couple of hours away from Gillette Stadium and it's not a crime to be a Pats fan.

Good luck and I hope you do stick around.

Mojo, I'm not reading your whole post but I will tell you this, and you decide what to do with it.

I didn't ban you.

You were banned because you are easily the most disliked poster on this entire board right now and your insults and name-calling are out of control. My advice if you want to stay here is to either stick to the Pats board or play by the same set of rules everyone else does instead of playing the persecuted victim role you're so good at. Everyone is sick of you and your next jab at someone will likely be your last. I can't save you from a permaban again, my friend.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly that piece of shit and the other pieces of shit that followed him deserve everything they got..they don't deserve to be here

The ones who followed him honestly weren't that bad, beyond their silly defense of a a guy who's behavior didn't belong here.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly that piece of shit and the other pieces of shit that follpretty damn stupid if you ask meowed him deserve everything they got..they don't deserve to be here

The ones who followed him honestly weren't that bad, beyond their silly defense of a a guy who's behavior didn't belong here.

well maybe I just don't get the old I'm going to fall on a sword for this guy stuff..pretty damn stupid if you ask me

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had an incident or two with Bru but he was not the troll you make him out to be.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On several occasions he viciously attacked outside posters for legitimate posts on topics of relevance. I deleted them, and after several times, asked for someone to address the issue with him, because my involvement wouldn't have been beneficial.

He also had a personal issue with me, but that's not really of importance. What is is that he chased multiple quality posters and their opinions away for no reason whatsoever.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On several occasions he viciously attacked outside posters for legitimate posts on topics of relevance. I deleted them, and after several times, asked for someone to address the issue with him, because my involvement wouldn't have been beneficial.

He also had a personal issue with me, but that's not really of importance. What is is that he chased multiple quality posters and their opinions away for no reason whatsoever.

Well that is something I never witnessed but I can't imagine you are making it up, however I do question if you really have the ability to determine his intent. Matters none now, and I see no reason to beat this to death.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't try to judge his intent. But when someone posts something like "why should New England get special cap treatment for Hernandez when others in similar situations have not" and his response is closer to "fuck you you cock-gobbler. You're a [insert team] fan and a piece of shit", there's a point where you can't really defend the behavior.

I still didn't ask for him to be banned. I simply requested someone (only not me because he had his own opinion of me that would prevent it from having an impact) tell him to tone it down, and he ended up getting banned on his own by trying to recruit for another board at some point after that.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't try to judge his intent. But when someone posts something like "why should New England get special cap treatment for Hernandez when others in similar situations have not" and his response is closer to "fuck you you cock-gobbler. You're a [insert team] fan and a piece of shit", there's a point where you can't really defend the behavior.

I still didn't ask for him to be banned. I simply requested someone (only not me because he had his own opinion of me that would prevent it from having an impact) tell him to tone it down, and he ended up getting banned on his own by trying to recruit for another board at some point after that.

Again I never witnessed anything remotely close to that, but if that is how it went down and there was no other disparaging comments from other parties who weren't banned then I see why that would justify a ban. Again that is not my call, I don't think my ban was just because as I stated name calling occurs quite often and I feel I was banned because I told the truth and told it harshly and it was one of your own, but that too is water under the bridge as I said I won't deal with that person and will encourage others to ignore him as well.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes that's the best option.

Like I said, I don't know about your ban so I can't comment.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes that's the best option.

Like I said, I don't know about your ban so I can't comment.

It's not a big deal I got cuffed and stuffed served my time and I'm back.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had our differences, but I'm honestly happy that you're sticking around.

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does anyone know where Briz is currently posting? This place is DOA compared to the old ESPN boards and to be blunt if JDM is a mod then we have a problem.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rehone, I'd love to hear you tell me how I have done anything to negatively affect your ability to post and post freely, please.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big-baby-sad-face.jpg

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote this thread gets moved to the WC so we can make fun of the OP's crying without disrespecting the other Patriot fans. :happy: