• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell. Who besides Hammer are even Mods on this site?

I just have a question: Is it really that hard to act somewhat civil? Do people really think they are cool by trying to be an "internet tough guy" and act like a tool because no one knows who you are? Why do that?

Watch your mouth before I kick your ass and turn you into a black and blue seat.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was this moved from the Pats board to here?

Because I wanted to.

Oh yeah, and I just thought of another reason.

Because I can.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had to Hammer... just Had too

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGJAUnNzbhE]These Mexican soap operas really have their shit together. - YouTube[/ame]

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may or may not be my last post here depending on the mods or one particular mod. You may or may not be aware I recently received a one week ban and the MOD that did it cited name calling which IMO is complete BS. Name calling goes on in a lot of threads a lot of the time on this board and boards just like this one, so it’s not about name calling as much as it is or was whom your comments were directed too. I called out a mod the other day for the childish, juvenile, trollish behavior that he / she displays and a mod maybe the same mod decided to act upon that and I was banned one week. I am baffled that a mod would consistently troll Patriot threads and act is if his / her actions are not trolling. When I initially came here I was impressed with the actions of the mods and for the most part I still am, less this incident. It seems logical to me the a mod would lead by example, not the case, this Mod has already driven Patriots poster away with his / her asinine actions, for the most part I have ignored this person but on occasion pointed out I would be more than willing to discuss the Pats if he / she could do so in a reasonable and courteous manner, it always comes down to the same actions, instigative replies the intent of which are to belittle the organization and draw the ire of Patriot fans, anywhere else this would be considered trolling. I refuse to banter back and forth with this poster any longer I know some of you get bored and like to engage not sure this is conducive to ridding Patriots poster of his actions and perhaps none of you even care at this level. I’ll be honest, I like it here I just find it disturbing that persons or power consistently troll the Pats and there is nothing at all that can be done about short of every Pats poster ignoring him / her which I strongly encourage.

While I was gone the Pats made some real nice moves would have been nice to discuss. I believe with the WR signings and Browner the Pats are done in FA short of signing current Pats that did not get picked up that they may still have an interest in. I also wonder with all the WR moves and the Pats still looking at Britt if they are loading up for one last Brady run, I thought hmmm could this be Tom’s last year? I suspect if they draft a QB which I think they will that IMO puts the writing on the wall. All and all the Patriots FA moves to date have been impressive, let’s hope the draft is just as impressive.
Fag

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that is something I never witnessed but I can't imagine you are making it up, however I do question if you really have the ability to determine his intent. Matters none now, and I see no reason to beat this to death.

Oh the heck you didn't. You were posting in the thread that was the final straw for Bruschi. He targetted me when I wasn't even doing anything close to trolling, I just didn't have the Pats as my favorite team in my avy.

To say you never witnessed it tells me that you were in agreement with the BS crap he pulled. I thought you were better than that Mojo, maybe I was wrong.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone please join me in welcoming Mojo to his new home in the Toilet Bowl. I think we'll all agree that the place suits him well! :clap:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
inb4 Dawson's Creek of tears

mqdefault.jpg

:pound: