• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq.gif.pagespeed.ce.Xc-mFHmw9b.gif

Whats so funny? Not like I said 10000 yards. Talking real no#s

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drank so much yesterday because of the loss, that my tears were vodka. From my eyes right down back into my mouth, kinda a good effective system

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty funny that just yesterday football finally became a team game for the first time ever.

Football is always a team game BUT the QB gets the credit when his team wins and the blame when his team loses. Its just the way it is. Anyone that watches football knows that isnt always right but even those people do it. Brady played fine yesterday. He needed to play great, he didnt. Peyton did AND with the help of a Denver D playing well when that had really just been average at best this year that was enough to win.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna hear any arguments from me. No matter how you look at it, they're two all-time greats.

Football is always a team game BUT the QB gets the credit when his team wins and the blame when his team loses. Its just the way it is.

Which is just flat out stupid.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Class? Fuck class! Most of yall probably never played sports. There's very little class in sports, so stop expecting it.

Actually one of the biggest benefits of playing sports is that it teaches you class, sportmanship, how to be a good sport, etc. I played organized sports from age 5 to 18, and after every game we lined up, shook everybody on the other team's hand, looked them in the eye, told them "good game" and meant it.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is always a team game BUT the QB gets the credit when his team wins and the blame when his team loses. Its just the way it is. Anyone that watches football knows that isnt always right but even those people do it. Brady played fine yesterday. He needed to play great, he didnt. Peyton did AND with the help of a Denver D playing well when that had really just been average at best this year that was enough to win.

If missing open receivers for touchdowns is "fine," then yeah I guess Brady played fine.:noidea:

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no personal vendetta, it doesn't matter if it was Crabs, VD or Boldin. Anybody who went after Sherman on that play would've gotten the same thing.

actually, in a presser this week, Crabtree told the press Sherman isn't the best corner in the league, which would understandibly anger Sherman

and after the game, as Sherman said:
I ran over to Crabtree to shake his hand but he
ignored me. I patted him, stuck out my hand and
said, “Good game, good game.” That’s when he
shoved my face, and that’s when I went off.

and now they are saying there is history before that, too:

The Seattle Times sheds light on an incident from
last offseason in which Crabtree reportedly tried
to start a fight while the two were at a charity
event hosted by Cardinals receiver Larry
Fitzgerald.
"While there, Sherman went to shake Crabtree's
hand, and Crabtree tried to start a fight,
according to Sherman's older brother, Branton,"
writes Jerry Brewer of the Times. "'I'm going to
make a play and embarrass him,' Richard
Sherman vowed that day."

that still doesn't explain why Sherman decided throw a choking sign at Kap, but Kap does his bicep kissing and taunted Cam with the Superman thing at Carolina

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I challenge you to show all the shit I was talking? And you have never seen me post during any game.

I'll wait

Mojo, you were suspiciously non-present yesterday! I missed you, pal! :suds: Did you enjoy the game? I mean after all that shit you were talking, I thought you'd at least pop in and say hi! You disappoint me, man!

Hey I am still waiting, or is that once again you are spewing drivel you cannot back?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trends happen.

Hammerdown, why has Celtics always owned the Lakers ?

Head to head it is not even close

Every one needs the little brother. Celts fans have LA. Maybe Brady was tired of being the big brother.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a stupid post. My thoughts on Brady's greatness took a leap forward with what his team accomplished this season with that so called talent

Really?

I've never been high on Brady to begin with but my opinion of him dropped further after this season.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My response to all of the above? See my avi.

Nice Avi, but the bottom line here is that you accused me of something you can not back. It's okay to be a troll but at least put some effort into it. If you are going to accuse me or any other poster of something at least have the testicular fortitude to be able to back it.

This proves what I and a lot of other here suspected of you all along. For the most part you a pretty useless poster, you linger in this forum and make feeble attempts to bash anything Patriots, its quite pathetic. I will read your reply as I am certain there will be you seem compelled to have the last word at all costs no matter how asinine it may be.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice Avi, but the bottom line here is that you accused me of something you can not back. It's okay to be a troll but at least put some effort into it. If you are going to accuse me or any other poster of something at least have the testicular fortitude to be able to back it.

This proves what I and a lot of other here suspected of you all along. For the most part you a pretty useless poster, you linger in this forum and make feeble attempts to bash anything Patriots, its quite pathetic. I will read your reply as I am certain there will be you seem compelled to have the last word at all costs no matter how asinine it may be.

The Patriots lost. Accept it and move on. The insults are silly and it's making you look small.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why are you always so personal? I'm kind of surprised they let you do it.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you always so personal? I'm kind of surprised they let you do it.

They can ban me if they want matters not, but read the thread before you shoot your mouth off, I did not make it personal.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can ban me if they want matters not, but read the thread before you shoot your mouth off, I did not make it personal.

I asked a simple question nicely and now you're attacking me too. I think your going to get your wish soon because you can't stop.