• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I want to know. This week was surprisingly quiet in terms of trash talk from either side. Things seem quiet on both sides leading up to this game. I think Sherman is full of shit and is making garbage up

We dont know what was said. The media dont find out everything, you know?! He is not going to go off on Crabtree for no reason.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be the best Corner in the game......really it's hard to say.

But I don't remember the last time I acted like that. It had to have been on the playground in Elementary School.

Grow up and also cut your hair.

Why should he cut his hair?

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some players get emotional and talk a lot. If they back it up, like Sherman does then its completely fine. He has no offcourt issues. Hes an educated man with a degree from Stanford. Just because hes cocky and talks a lot of shit doesn't make him a "thug." People expect these players to go from trying to beat up and hit each other and speak quietly after the game? Seriously? Just because Peyton can do it doesn't mean everyone else should.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We dont know what was said. The media dont find out everything, you know?! He is not going to go off on Crabtree for no reason.

How else would he know if Crabtree something during the week unless it was through the media?

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not surprised at all. yes he is one of the smartest players in the NFL (his GPA, degree, and sports columns can back that up) however..........

the amount of trash talk that comes out of him is at unprecedented levels. If you ever follow his comments on a consistent basis you will notice that every once in a while some of the stuff he says/writes at times make him come off not just as a classless asshole but someone who is delusional/out of touch with reality.

for example his "if I were the NFL commissioner" column where he pretty much went on a rant blasting goodell looking out for the owners more often than the players ==> um sherman THAT'S HIS JOB. he works for them not you. his comments about being better than revis (which at the time nobody outside of seattle believed was true), and the first take incident just highlights his ego.

being smart doesn't always mean you are not stupid and Richard Sherman is the textbook example of that.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How else would he know if Crabtree something during the week unless it was through the media?

You really think the only way players in the league communicate through the media?

And no telling what Crabtree was saying to him during the game.

Once again, he's not going off on Crabtree for no reason.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure if Crabtree did say anything to him during the game that Sherman did not just sit there and not say a word.....This is Richard Sherman we're talking about here

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever it takes.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is his haircut childish? Makes no sense.

You sound like a racist....How can a haircut be childish?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wouldn't make the top 20 of NFL receivers," Sherman said. "If any team had a chance to pick Crabtree, they wouldn't draft him."

I totally disagree with this statement. As I said on another thread, excluding Harvin, Crabtree is BY FAR better than every WR on Seattle's team.

Sherman are you telling me that teams will pass up on a guy 85 catches for over 1,000 yards and 9 tds last yr?

Crabtree numbers before this yr due to injury of course, numbers increased across the board (catches & yards) every year that he's been in the league

Apparently that's not what he said. What he said was that the 49ers wouldn't pick Crabtree in a fantasy draft, which shows little class but is pretty funny.

Frank Rizzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly know very little about this guy but a few people have posted he is a Stanford grad and is usually reasonably intelligent so I'll assume that is true. I would never have guessed that in a million years though after watching that mess of an interview. I guess what he was trying to get across is that he is great and Crabtree isn't.... he just sounded like a complete idiot in doing so.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is his haircut childish? Makes no sense.

You sound like a racist....How can a haircut be childish?

Most of my friends are black......so trust me, I'm nowhere near being racist.

There is a kid on Nebraska's team known as Ameer Abdullah who came in as a Freshman with whack ass hair like that.

When he turned 20 he cut it all off. The media asked him why he did it and he said, "because it was time to grow up."

He was exactly right. You're a professional..........act like it. Don't wear blue jeans and a tank top to an office job...........don't wear little kiddie hair on national TV.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think the only way players in the league communicate through the media?

And no telling what Crabtree was saying to him during the game.

Once again, he's not going off on Crabtree for no reason.

I'm sure many of these guys talk trash to each other all game, but leave that shit on the field the way that pretty much all of his peers do. Athletes rarely talk about what was said during the game. Bringing that garbage to the post game interview just makes him look classless. A sore winner is worse than a sore loser.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh....

You can always tell what kind of a man a guy is by the way he handles success. A guy who puffs his chest out is still trying to become a man.

I believe Sherman is probably the best Corner in the game, but he should look at his QB on the other side of the ball to learn how to act.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of my friends are black......so trust me, I'm nowhere near being racist.

There is a kid on Nebraska's team known as Ameer Abdullah who came in as a Freshman with whack ass hair like that.

When he turned 20 he cut it all off. The media asked him why he did it and he said, "because it was time to grow up."

He was exactly right. You're a professional..........act like it. Don't wear blue jeans and a tank top to an office job...........don't wear little kiddie hair on national TV.

You still haven't explained how its childish.

And I dont care what that kid said, because he is probably brainwashed to think its childish too.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure if Crabtree did say anything to him during the game that Sherman did not just sit there and not say a word.....This is Richard Sherman we're talking about here

Who said he didnt say a word during the game?

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure many of these guys talk trash to each other all game, but leave that shit on the field the way that pretty much all of his peers do. Athletes rarely talk about what was said during the game. Bringing that garbage to the post game interview just makes him look classless. A sore winner is worse than a sore loser.

Once again, this is sports, trash talk is happening on and off the field. Class is overrated in sports. Thats just how things always been. It makes me laugh when people get so mad when someone do something classless in sports.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1545728_743100119035010_31861650_n.jpg

bwahahagifpagespeedce8N4PSpg4Y-.gif

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still haven't explained how its childish.

And I dont care what that kid said, because he is probably brainwashed to think its childish too.

Having long hair is one thing, I guess.....

When you make yourself look like a Disney Character with it, it's pretty childish.