• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else, I want Peyton to win just so that Eli no longer has more Super Bowls. That's just an injustice of the highest degree. You can't have the Frank Stallone of the NFL with more titles than his brother.

rjshull

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember being 5 years old and looking up to guys like Michael Jordan who kept his composure on camera after big wins.

If there were kids watching that tonight, I feel bad for them. That is exactly how not to act........class is important when you're in the spotlight.

Exactly, and every coach I ever had from pee-wee up through college preached the same thing. Act like you have been there before! Every man like Jordan, Bird, Magic, Miller... act like they have been there before and play with good sportsmanship, but little boys like Sherman, Lebron, Iverson do not, they think the game is all about them, that there is no team.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1390194264000-USATSI-7686518.jpg

was this postgame or during the game??

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly know very little about this guy but a few people have posted he is a Stanford grad and is usually reasonably intelligent so I'll assume that is true. I would never have guessed that in a million years though after watching that mess of an interview. I guess what he was trying to get across is that he is great and Crabtree isn't.... he just sounded like a complete idiot in doing so.

Stanford grad from Compton, CA.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, and every coach I ever had from pee-wee up through college preached the same thing. Act like you have been there before! Every man like Jordan, Bird, Magic, Miller... act like they have been there before and play with good sportsmanship, but little boys like Sherman, Lebron, Iverson do not, they think the game is all about them, that there is no team.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please. Haters gonna hate. People complain all the time about how corporate vanilla guys like Brady, both Mannings and other players are. Then you get a guy showing pure, raw emotion and you bitch. Everyone always talks about the league being pussfied and we want "old school football". Well you just got a taste of it so stop going both ways.

I love Richard Sherman. He's not afraid to be who he is. He's a damn good player and the best CB in the game. He's highly intelligent. He studies film and tendencies a ton. That tip wasn't a fluke. He and the other DBs actually watched film over the summer and came up with those tip drill scenarios. Yeah, he trash talks but he backs it up. And I've seen him man up and show respect when he's beaten too.

Dude be ballin like a big shot. The rest of you can go shopping with Crabtree for some Haterade.

Try this one again but this time, in English.

All English speakers and readers thank you in advance.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, when did the NFL become the WWE?

Second, if 'that's what you get' for talking about someone else - he's got some karma coming his way in SB XLVIII.

Seahawks fans are proud to be headed to the SB - but those of you with class are ashamed of his comments.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Do QBs Named Manning Own Tom Brady

I mean, come on, this is getting embarrassing! Dude faces a stud QB and chokes 66% of the time. Yesterday was probably the worst performance yet.

As someone who likes Tom Brady, I'm confused! Can someone help me understand what's going on here? :noidea:

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does feel nice to finally have that argument done with.

It really does but the Brady dolts have always been so emotional and irrational that I don't expect yesterday will change things in their mind one bit. Nothing ever will.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else, I want Peyton to win just so that Eli no longer has more Super Bowls. That's just an injustice of the highest degree. You can't have the Frank Stallone of the NFL with more titles than his brother.

Nice. :clap: We need more Frank Stallone references on SportsHoopla.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you knew your football, you would know Welker is a slot, and Sherman mans the Left Side. Period.
I doubt Welker will ever be matched up against Sherman, unless Welker dips into Shermans Zone, if the Hawks ever play zone.

If Sherman's big mouth decides to line up against D. Thomas he will see a long day. THomas is extremely powerful and aggresive, quite and respectful and lets his play speak for itself.. Fact is it wont matter where Sherman is because Denver has 5, that's right 5 people on offense that had over 10 touchdowns this year and that is WITH J. Thomas and Welker being out a little more than 2 games each !! Weapons all over the field.. Let's see them cover all of them:suds:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sherman's big mouth decides to line up against D. Thomas he will see a long day. THomas is extremely powerful and aggresive, quite and respectful and lets his play speak for itself.. Fact is it wont matter where Sherman is because Denver has 5, that's right 5 people on offense that had over 10 touchdowns this year and that is WITH J. Thomas and Welker being out a little more than 2 games each !! Weapons all over the field.. Let's see them cover all of them:suds:

we've been hearing that all year.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regent, you do bring up a valid point. One that deserves discussion.

Will Robert Kraft's trademark hot pink, errrrr... I mean "salmon" tie return next season or will it be out along with his latest prostitu... errrr I mean "girlfriend?"

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so he's 0-2 against eli and 2-2 against peyton

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize that the Mannings played defense?

What a stupid post. My thoughts on Brady's greatness took a leap forward with what his team accomplished this season with that so called talent