• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman vs Crabtree

It continued after the Erin Andrews interview......

Here is Crabtree comments after the game

"He's a TV guy, I'm not a TV guy," Crabtree said. "He didn't make any other plays in the game ... But he made a good play there. He can keep talking. ...
"You make one play and you talk? Good play."

Film don't lie... @nflnetwork @espn pull up the tape of that game and show me where this guy is the best? #fake #fake #fake

Now here is Sherman quotes after the Andrews interview

He wouldn't make the top 20 of NFL receivers," Sherman said. "If any team had a chance to pick Crabtree, they wouldn't draft him."

"I was making sure everyone knew Crabtree was a mediocre receiver," Sherman said. "And when you try the best corner in the game with a mediocre receiver, that's what happens. I appreciate that he knows that now. There has been a lot of talk from him running his mouth about me."

"Everybody in the stadium was surprised," Sherman said. "You throw that? It's insane. I'm thankful they keep doing it. I should have picked it, but there was some offensive interference [on Crabtree] and I knew it wouldn't be called."

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He says Sherman made one play but that's because Colin never through the ball in his direction. Dumb comment by Crabs

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allot of us are bewildered. I saw nothing from BB or McDaniels that seemed even remotely similar to their ability to devise a gameplan and adjust where needed. That leads me to believe that today the Denver D slammed the door shut on the Patriots run game and that, along with the Denver offensive performance, simply dominated New England and refused to give them anything.

They sure as fuck did!! I am sure that was their game plan. Shut the run down and force Brady to throw. NE cannot win that way anymore.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wouldn't make the top 20 of NFL receivers," Sherman said. "If any team had a chance to pick Crabtree, they wouldn't draft him."

I totally disagree with this statement. As I said on another thread, excluding Harvin, Crabtree is BY FAR better than every WR on Seattle's team.

Sherman are you telling me that teams will pass up on a guy 85 catches for over 1,000 yards and 9 tds last yr?

Crabtree numbers before this yr due to injury of course, numbers increased across the board (catches & yards) every year that he's been in the league

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He says Sherman made one play but that's because Colin never through the ball in his direction. Dumb comment by Crabs

True but Sherman comments are dumber.....No team would take Crabtree? Is he out of his mind? EVERY TEAM will take Crabtree on their squad because he is easily a 1 or 2 on every single team in football.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally disagree with this statement. As I said on another thread, excluding Harvin, Crabtree is BY FAR better than every WR on Seattle's team.

Sherman are you telling me that teams will pass up on a guy 85 catches for over 1,000 yards and 9 tds last yr?

Crabtree numbers before this yr due to injury of course, numbers increased across the board (catches & yards) every year that he's been in the league

I'm not sure where this is all coming from, did Crabtree talk a bunch of shit before the game?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure where this is all coming from, did Crabtree talk a bunch of shit before the game?

That's what I want to know. This week was surprisingly quiet in terms of trash talk from either side. Things seem quiet on both sides leading up to this game. I think Sherman is full of shit and is making garbage up

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BeZJ4RJCIAA7Rdf.jpg

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep isn't the greatest precision throwing QB. Can't really say a WR is bad when his QB isn't exactly a top notch throwing QB :/ If Peyton/Brady/Rodgers etc was the Niners QB, diff story.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, you just made what was probably the play of the game and have had a career season....You dont have to talk shit. Doing so doesn't help you unless you judge success by how much sports radio talks about your antics. - Which there is a legitimate marketing argument for and I suspect that is exactly the angle he is working.

Great players do great things and talk shit. Its been part of sports forever. Get with the times.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Easy to stop this type of behavior..start calling him for holding every time he latches on and makes contact after 5 yards. NFL really has changed the contact rules the past few years.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be the best Corner in the game......really it's hard to say.

But I don't remember the last time I acted like that. It had to have been on the playground in Elementary School.

Grow up and also cut your hair.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but Sherman comments are dumber.....No team would take Crabtree? Is he out of his mind? EVERY TEAM will take Crabtree on their squad because he is easily a 1 or 2 on every single team in football.

Its part of talking shit. Of course he doesn't believe that no team would take Crabtree.