• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked to me like Sherman made a play, then talked trash about it to Crabtree. And yes, I am glad that Crabtree smacked him. Correct me if I am wrong, but back in the day, when Deon Sanders had a great game, he did not behave like a jackass in post game interviews

You think Crabtree wasnt talking shit through out the whole game?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly, Crabtree has always been a loud mouth faggot. I would love him on Seattle don't get me wrong.... but I wouldn't necessarily be backing up Crabs as a quiet humble guy. Neither is Sherman... but you know what? Sherman is GOOD. He's the best FUCKING corner in the league and far better than Crabtree at his position. Sherman = #1.... Crabs = Top 20.

Sherman has assembled along with Carroll/Schneider the best secondary TO EVER PLAY THE FUCKING GAME.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked to me like Sherman made a play, then talked trash about it to Crabtree. And yes, I am glad that Crabtree smacked him. Correct me if I am wrong, but back in the day, when Deon Sanders had a great game, he did not behave like a jackass in post game interviews

And the thing is Sherman has only been the best for 1 or 2 years. A truly great player doesn't need to talk shit, bc he knows he's the best.

Do you see Lebron going to postgame calling out players.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talking trash during the game doesn't make you look like a psycho. He went overboard afterwards.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact we are talking about this shit instead of a great fucking game proves the point.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the thing is Sherman has only been the best for 1 or 2 years. A truly great player doesn't need to talk shit, bc he knows he's the best.

Do you see Lebron going to postgame calling out players.

The greatest boxer of all time talked the most shit.

Its normal, you people just need to catch up.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Exactly, Crabtree has always been a loud mouth faggot. I would love him on Seattle don't get me wrong.... but I wouldn't necessarily be backing up Crabs as a quiet humble guy. Neither is Sherman... but you know what? Sherman is GOOD. He's the best FUCKING corner in the league and far better than Crabtree at his position. Sherman = #1.... Crabs = Top 20.

Sherman has assembled along with Carroll/Schneider the best secondary TO EVER PLAY THE FUCKING GAME.

A loud mouth faggot. What a as crab said that makes him a loud mouth faggot? I do ask, because you wouldn't call Sherman that and he is a classless douche because of his mouth.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh actually he did. He called out his defense, offense, QB, and wide receivers and the reason they won that game. He said in NO sentence 'I' during the trophy presentation. Sherman talks smack to opposing WRs BECAUSE HE FUCKING CAN. He's the best CB in the game and it's not even close. Kraperdick threw to Sherman because he's an idiot and Sherman is the whole reason Seattle won that game.

Manning will not be that dumb, throw away from THE BEST FUCKING CORNER IN THE LEAGUE and probably beat Seattle because of it.

I'm not talking about the trophy presentation (which I didn't watch). The postgame, that was classless. I could care less about the him talking after that, it was even embarrassment.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Class? Fuck class! Most of yall probably never played sports. There's very little class in sports, so stop expecting it.

I played at the collegiate level and was always expected to respect my opponent.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact we are talking about this shit instead of a great fucking game proves the point.

That's what makes the game so great. In great games nobody cares about the score. What was the Patriots choke job score in Super Bowl whatever? Who cares? All we know is Tyree made a great catch and Brady LOL choked with one of the most if not the most prolific offenses in NFL history.

What about this game? Nobody cares about the score. All we remember is Kraperdick choked and tossed one up to the greatest corner the NFL has seen in the last 20 years and he made the receiver his bitch for it.

Done and done.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The greatest boxer of all time talked the most shit.

Its normal, you people just need to catch up.

But Sherman isn't anywhere close to greatest of all-time. He is just great RIGHT NOW.

It's whatever, let him embarass himself. Like he gives a shit anyway.

But what would be funny if Peyton torches Sherman than talks shit to him and in the postgame. :pound: *will never happen

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman is the man you guys all hate but im sure you all would love to have a player like this on your team. I hate the 49ers and their players but man i would love to have those LBs on my team.

just because he talks shit on camera you dont like him? give me a break

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what makes the game so great. In great games nobody cares about the score. What was the Patriots choke job score in Super Bowl whatever? Who cares? All we know is Tyree made a great catch and Brady LOL choked with one of the most if not the most prolific offenses in NFL history.

What about this game? Nobody cares about the score. All we remember is Kraperdick choked and tossed one up to the greatest corner the NFL has seen in the last 20 years and he made the receiver his bitch for it.

Done and done.

Didnt you go to bed before the half after declaring SF the winners? :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Done and done.

True. We remember one or two plays. In this scenario a pick and a postgame interview. :laugh3:

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Richard Sherman is the man you guys all hate but im sure you all would love to have a player like this on your team. I hate the 49ers and their players but man i would love to have those LBs on my team.

I would love to have a player with his talents on the field, but not his act. It depletes what he does on the field.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like taking a shit, but that doesnt mean I like stepping in it. - Context matters.