• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a jackass. Just admit it and quit being assboys. :L

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please. Haters gonna hate. People complain all the time about how corporate vanilla guys like Brady, both Mannings and other players are. Then you get a guy showing pure, raw emotion and you bitch. Everyone always talks about the league being pussfied and we want "old school football". Well you just got a taste of it so stop going both ways.

I love Richard Sherman. He's not afraid to be who he is. He's a damn good player and the best CB in the game. He's highly intelligent. He studies film and tendencies a ton. That tip wasn't a fluke. He and the other DBs actually watched film over the summer and came up with those tip drill scenarios. Yeah, he trash talks but he backs it up. And I've seen him man up and show respect when he's beaten too.

Dude be ballin like a big shot. The rest of you can go shopping with Crabtree for some Haterade.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Class? Fuck class! Most of yall probably never played sports. There's very little class in sports, so stop expecting it.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please. Haters gonna hate. People complain all the time about how corporate vanilla guys like Brady, both Mannings and other players are. Then you get a guy showing pure, raw emotion and you bitch. Everyone always talks about the league being pussfied and we want "old school football". Well you just got a taste of it so stop going both ways.

I love Richard Sherman. He's not afraid to be who he is. He's a damn good player and the best CB in the game. He's highly intelligent. He studies film and tendencies a ton. That tip wasn't a fluke. He and the other DBs actually watched film over the summer and came up with those tip drill scenarios. Yeah, he trash talks trash but he backs it up. And I've seen him man up and show respect when he's beaten too.

Dude be ballin like a big shot. The rest of you can go shopping with Crabtree for some Haterade.

Agree 100 % :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if he has a personal vendatta against Crabtree. Leave it on the field and go to the postgame interview like a professional. Classless.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Class? Fuck class! Most of yall probably never played sports. There's very little class in sports, so stop expecting it.

plus 100000000

get off your fucking high horse. Sherman was saying what he felt at the time.

Seahawks in the SB, bitches.....

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love Richard Sherman. He's not afraid to be who he is. He's a damn good player and the best CB in the game. He's highly intelligent. He studies film and tendencies a ton. That tip wasn't a fluke. He and the other DBs actually watched film over the summer and came up with those tip drill scenarios. Yeah, he trash talks but he backs it up. And I've seen him man up and show respect when he's beaten too.

Best post of the thread!

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love Richard Sherman. He's not afraid to be who he is. He's a damn good player and the best CB in the game. He's highly intelligent. He studies film and tendencies a ton. That tip wasn't a fluke. He and the other DBs actually watched film over the summer and came up with those tip drill scenarios. Yeah, he trash talks trash but he backs it up. And I've seen him man up and show respect when he's beaten too.

Yo, Yo, Yo! He be ball'n, ya'll be hate'n, I be like WTF? You know wat i'm say'n? Yeah! Turkey out!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a difference on the court or field. I have never seen an interview like that. There is a time and place for everything.

Passion is involved in the game, leave it on the field and let it go.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if he has a personal vendatta against Crabtree. Leave it on the field and go to the postgame interview like a professional. Classless.

there is no personal vendetta, it doesn't matter if it was Crabs, VD or Boldin. Anybody who went after Sherman on that play would've gotten the same thing.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports is the only profession where being an ignorant loud douche bag is considered a positive character trait.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was a pro and it was not good to stick a microphone in my face right away.

Class is over-rated. Give me passion!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less what Sherman SAYS after a game. All you people calling him trash, LOL get real.

The man doesn't murder anyone, he speaks intelligently in interviews, he makes fun of Skip Bayless.... who cares what he says? And Sherman calls it as it is.... Crabtree probably was talking trash, and Sherman put him in his FUCKING place.

Sherman is a fucking hero.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no personal vendetta, it doesn't matter if it was Crabs, VD or Boldin. Anybody who went after Sherman on that play would've gotten the same thing.

Not the point. It is just like when you were a kid, talk trash on the field---shake hands afterward.

Sherman didn't shake hands. Bottomline.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference on the court or field. I have never seen an interview like that. There is a time and place for everything.

Passion is involved in the game, leave it on the field and let it go.

I seen plenty of interviews like that. She interviewed him right after the game, he is still pumped.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less what Sherman SAYS after a game. All you people calling him trash, LOL get real.

The man doesn't murder anyone, he speaks intelligently in interviews, he makes fun of Skip Bayless.... who cares what he says? And Sherman calls it as it is.... Crabtree probably was talking trash, and Sherman put him in his FUCKING place.

Murder? That's a mighty high standard you have there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He has to murder someone to be trash?? :confused:

I just thought it wasn't classy. I guess I should of expected that.