• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Tom Brady & the New England Patriots" Superthread

Brando71

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that if you want to talk trash to the extent that Sherman has, you had be really sure you are going to be wearing a ring on your finger at the end of this whole thing or you are just another cocky also-ran.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt you go to bed before the half after declaring SF the winners? :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Based on the tone of the first half, I felt San Fran had that game. I was proven wrong by Seattle's defense. It wouldn't be the first time someone bets wrong on an outcome.

I was still here and awake at the start of the 2nd quarter watching every minute..... so fuck off.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman is the man you guys all hate but im sure you all would love to have a player like this on your team. I hate the 49ers and their players but man i would love to have those LBs on my team.

just because he talks shit on camera you dont like him? give me a break

Yea, weird how being an arrogant prick doesn't win over so many people.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that if you want to talk trash to the extent that Sherman has, you had be really sure you are going to be wearing a ring on your finger at the end of this whole thing or you are just another cocky also-ran.

your obsession with the seahawks rivals breaker's, gurl.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, that will look even worse if they lose in the SB.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the tone of the first half, I felt San Fran had that game. I was proven wrong by Seattle's defense. It wouldn't be the first time someone bets wrong on an outcome.

I was still here and awake at the start of the 2nd quarter watching every minute..... so fuck off.

:lol: :clap:

tembrach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ironic thing is that Sherman - when he is calm - is funny and thoughtful. This interview shows none of that, and instead shows Richard looking like a deranged lunatic.

Unfortunately for Richard, millions of his fellow Americans now regard him as a couple sandwiches short of a picnic.

hawkturnal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a break....I'm sure Micheal Crabtree and the 49rs are a bunch of choirboys...that whole organization just ooozes with class:L......the best team won....GO HAWKS!!!!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman is the man you guys all hate but im sure you all would love to have a player like this on your team. I hate the 49ers and their players but man i would love to have those LBs on my team.

just because he talks shit on camera you dont like him? give me a break

Anyone defending Sherman :L :L :L

Bottomline: Shouldn't have been said

Brando71

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your obsession with the seahawks rivals breaker's, gurl.

What are you talking about? We just played In the championship for our conference. I think that any 49er fan is fine posting their opinion of Sherman or Seattle or whomever they want. Did you expect some sort absolute silence and conformance? You may want to check the definition of obsession again.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman was so pumped up he was out of control. We will find out soon enough what was said to him that set him off. Not many fans of other teams will love him. He does say a lot but backs it up with his play. Sort of like Bolden of the niners. He plays with a lot of fire and goes over the top after a play but not in front of a microphone.

I kind of think Sherman is playing all of us. He thrives on the attention and he will be paid a lot of money.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that's how he motivates himself you idiot. I have no problem with that. It's not like he tries to take players out or anything. If you don't like it, hit mute.

How is spouting off like that after the game going to help motivate him?

Games over. You think that he needs to psych himself up 2 weeks in advance?

Act like you have been there before.

Oh wait. Seattle never has.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? We just played In the championship for our conference. I think that any 49er fan is fine posting their opinion of Sherman or Seattle or whomever they want. Did you expect some sort absolute silence and conformance? You may want to check the definition of obsession again.

write more troll letters about the seahawks to prove you're not obsessed, sweetie.

here's your first one, and people can find the other one you just made:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4394769-post1.html

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time I do something awesome at work im gonna slap someone on the ass and then go yell crazy shit into a security camera.

Brando71

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
write more troll letters about the seahawks to prove you're not obsessed, sweetie.

You just won the NFC championship for only the second time in your existence and this is what you choose to focus on? Who is the obsessed one, "sweetie"? Hell, I would be celebrating.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Anyone that says bad things about the Hawks or Sherman he thinks we are "obsessed".

He needs to grow up and admit Sherman was wrong

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman just showed some emotion after a big win. No problem here.

he was interviewed after game and all the announcers laughed about you scaring our sideline reporter...no big deal