• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
igSKC5aoE0QnW.gif

ibkDcB3DJwd6eF.gif

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlie Haas Talks WWE's Tag Team Division And How To Fix It, Laurainitis' Job - WrestlingInc.com

On WWE's tag team division: "If you look at their tag team division, it sucks. The wrestlers don't suck, the division sucks. Creative doesn't know it; I don't know if it's creative or the political bulls--t Vince McMahon or whoever that don't like tag team wrestling. They don't push it and they don't showcase it like they used to. At one time, it was phenomenal when you had Edge and Christian, the Dudleys, the Hardys and the New Age Outlaws. That was great, but now they just throw two guys together and they put a couple of s--tty belts on them that look terrible. Those belts look like pennies."

On how to fix WWE's tag team division: "You've got one of the greatest minds in the business, who was part of one of the greatest tag teams and that's Arn Anderson. I would go back to the agents and say 'Arn, you're in charge of the tag team division. Come up with some tag teams, create tag teams and create story lines.' Let the agents that have been in the ring and have done their jobs, let them write the business."

JBL Talks Making 'Taker Smile In The Ring, Matt Morgan On WWE Return, More WWE Shows In Canada - WrestlingInc.com
A fan asked Matt Morgan on Twitter if he was returning to WWE. Morgan replied, "TICK TOCK.."

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Morgan needs to stay in TNA. If Vinnie wants to bring back ex-WWE guys how about start with Haas and Benjamin. That'll jumpstart the tag division.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New stipulation to Cena/Slow match @ NWO. Cena is fired if he loses and Larenjitis is fired if Show loses.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Matt Morgan does go to WWE, then TNA is a bunch of idiots. Their biggest sponsor, Direct Auto Insurance just started airing the commercial with Morgan as the star. If they were not planning on re-signing him, they should have definitely had someone who was signed to a longer contract star in the commerical.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading last night that WWE isn't happy with how Orton is handling his suspension. There were whispers of letting him go in the belief that he has plateaued and could be injury prone. If that is the case, I could see him in TNA in the very near future.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading last night that WWE isn't happy with how Orton is handling his suspension. There were whispers of letting him go in the belief that he has plateaued and could be injury prone. If that is the case, I could see him in TNA in the very near future.

How is he handling it?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully Ken Anderson would block bOrton going to TNA citing he's injury prone. Give Randall a taste of his own medicine.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched some TNA. The X division match. Not for sure wtf was going on. :noidea:
LOL 2 Hogan.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is he handling it?

Found it

Vince McMahon Reportedly Livid With Randy Orton's Attitude Toward Suspension - WrestlingInc.com

F4WOnline.com reports Tuesday that Vince McMahon is livid with Orton, particularly since he was so "outspokenly indifferent" to the suspension. Another source says Orton was hastily benched to ensure that he return before SummerSlam on August 19, but "something happened" shortly after the announcement that infuriated the WWE Chairman. This has led to discussions of Orton not being brought back at all after his suspension concludes.

Read more: Vince McMahon Reportedly Livid With Randy Orton's Attitude Toward Suspension - WrestlingInc.com

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere with what is currently going on in WWE (thined roster) and how TNA is starting to make a push to a little better product that it is similar to WCW coming up and battling WWE. This might be a prime time for TNA to make a great push with how AWFUL WWE has been lately.

Cena loses he gets fired? WTF is this 2010 again with Nexus/Cena? Now I really don't need to watch teh PPV or order it because we all know Cena is not going to get fired. So dumb.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Vince might be hesitant to fire Orton, and leave on bad terms because Orton probably has some shit to say that could expose other superstars or Vince himself. Orton got himself up to the level of being one of the big guys on campus, evident with him Mr. Kennedy situation and the sudden stop in Kofi Kingstons main event push.