• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The part where you cared enough about Wrestling "storylines" that you took the time to criticize them.

well those who follow wrestling probably understand and agree. clearly you don't follow the show so I don't know why you took the time to read the thread and post criticism.

but as a fan...why wouldn't I care about "storylines".....? lol that is the whole point in watching, investing yourself into the storylines. So like any show on television, don't you get upset if the storyline or plot suddenly abruptly ends with no explanation..? :noidea:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People follow wrestling after the age of 12?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Raw was here last night in CT.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes...at you. you're posting in the wrestling thread and clearly do not follow it. So why are you taking the time out and putting effort into your post criticizing me..?

None of my replies were multi-paragraph textwalls. :welcome:

They all took maybe a minute or two to write.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr. White Horse, check out Beardfish... NOW.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame on the WWE fans.......wtf.

You know WWE fans rip on WWE Creative/Vince McMahon for stopping storylines, not finishing them, or botching any momentum any storyline has. Well fans...you screwed up last night.

Vince McMahon is a face...!? Well, if I recall correctly, Vince was a heel last Summer when he tried to screw Punk and he even hired JOhnny himself....Then when he was let go by the Board of Directors (that storyline never explained itself as all of a sudden Vince has powers back again?) as Triple H let Vince go the fans chanted "Nah nah nah nah hey hey hey good bye" as Vince cried. That was the last time we saw VKM.

Then he returns last night to a huge pop and the fans ate him up. ??????? No wonder Vince thinks he can just shit on storylines and not finish them or explain them. He knows the fans can't remember over 3 months ago and he is right, he proved it last night.

Here are my questions..

-Why is Vince all of a sudden a good guy now?
-How did Vince get his powers back from the Board to be able to fire Johnny?

This was another bad RAW and they made the main event at NWO even worse with Team McMahon vs Team Johnny :L I absolutely can NOT stand those stupid team gimmick matches.

oh....the only positive last night was that Ziggler gets a title shot and he SHOULD beat Sheamus.

Fans always cheer someone when they come back from a hiatus. HHH was a big time heel when he tore his quad, but got one of the biggest pops ever when he made his return.

As far as Vince getting his power back, it doesn't make much sense to me either. The board of directors voted to remove him from his position and replaced him with HHH. I guess they could say the board gave Vince his position back, but what about HHH? He's still dealing with the Brock stuff as CEO of the company.

Way too many storyline fuck ups that can be easily avoided if they just thought things through a little better.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprises me that they stay located in a place with crazy taxes.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no storyline was worse than dragging a drugged up stephanie to a drive thru wedding chapel.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corporate tax in Conn isn't really that bad compared to most other states. They only charge C corps and the state itself only gets about 4% of it's revenue from corporate tax. Personal/property taxes are much higher

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NoDQ.com > WWE > CM Punk Shares Funny Story, Talks Sexting, Vince

Punk on his favorite Vince McMahon story: "We recently had the Hall of Fame before WrestleMania and Edge was being inducted this year. He told a story and neglected to add that I was apart of, shockingly enough. I had been on the road maybe five-six months, and I got the call spur of the moment, somebody is injured, somebody is suspended, whatever. Okay, cool, I'll pack my bags. So we went over to Iraq and the sleeping arrangements were hilarious. I can't remember the general's name, it wasn't a five-star, because I don't know if there any current five-star generals, whatever the biggest general is was. He was in our room. It was me, JBL, Undertaker, Edge, and Vince McMahon all bunking. I was on the top bunk and JBL was on the bottom. To the right of me was Vince McMahon and I think let him have his own bunks so there was nobody above or below him. To my left was Undertaker and I think Edge was top bunk... There was one giant bed in the room and we gave it to the general, it was his show. It was one of those moments where I'm just laying there awake thinking how bizarre my life is. I'm in a bunk bed with JBL and Vince McMahon is over here. All of a sudden I hear somebody let one off and then you hear (impersonates Vince McMahon laughing). So then I'm sitting in a bunk bed and Vince McMahon is crapping his pants."

:lol: