• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial SportsHoopla Wrasslin' Thread.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt be shocked one bit to see Kane win the title. I believe he is on his last hoorah and I could see him holding the belt to Summerslam.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt be shocked one bit to see Kane win the title. I believe he is on his last hoorah and I could see him holding the belt to Summerslam.

Kane2.JPG

important shit in the fall

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read that 4 years ago Vader was in a coma. He had a double knee replacement, but later suffered an infection and was bedridden for a while. He tried to make an appearance for an autograph signing in Japan and slipped into a coma on the flight. Lost something like 100lbs while in it.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bryan wins at No Way Out cuz he's the only one who doesn't give a shit about AJ. This is an elaborate plan cooked up by Bryan. Get all up in Punk's and now Kane's heads to fuck em at the PPV.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want, but Cena owns the mic.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this certainly throws a wrench into everything

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* Estimated attendance for last night's 6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV in Arlington, Texas is around 5,500 fans. TNA President Dixie Carter announced on the PPV last night that it was the largest attendance for a TNA event in the United States.

* A student (name not known) from Team 3D's wrestling academy in Florida played the role of Abyss last night during the Bully Ray vs. Joseph Park match.
Wrestleview.com - Notes on Slammiversary attendance, Abyss identity

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame on the WWE fans.......wtf.

You know WWE fans rip on WWE Creative/Vince McMahon for stopping storylines, not finishing them, or botching any momentum any storyline has. Well fans...you screwed up last night.

Vince McMahon is a face...!? Well, if I recall correctly, Vince was a heel last Summer when he tried to screw Punk and he even hired JOhnny himself....Then when he was let go by the Board of Directors (that storyline never explained itself as all of a sudden Vince has powers back again?) as Triple H let Vince go the fans chanted "Nah nah nah nah hey hey hey good bye" as Vince cried. That was the last time we saw VKM.

Then he returns last night to a huge pop and the fans ate him up. ??????? No wonder Vince thinks he can just shit on storylines and not finish them or explain them. He knows the fans can't remember over 3 months ago and he is right, he proved it last night.

Here are my questions..

-Why is Vince all of a sudden a good guy now?
-How did Vince get his powers back from the Board to be able to fire Johnny?

This was another bad RAW and they made the main event at NWO even worse with Team McMahon vs Team Johnny :L I absolutely can NOT stand those stupid team gimmick matches.

oh....the only positive last night was that Ziggler gets a title shot and he SHOULD beat Sheamus.