• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread tOfficial NCAA Tournament thread

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same to you, even though I am rooting for UNC. Should be a good game.

Thanks. I've got Nova winning the show in my office pool......I didn't get SU past MSU. :facepalm3:

But am the only guy with Nova winning so...if they pull it out...I get $65 bucks. Fuck SU. I want money. :pound:

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I've got Nova winning the show in my office pool......I didn't get SU past MSU. :facepalm3:

But am the only guy with Nova winning so...if they pull it out...I get $65 bucks. Fuck SU. I want money. :pound:
You can't buy anything with a championship banner, who needs it! Money is what really matters.
giphy.gif

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't buy anything with a championship banner, who needs it! Money is what really matters.
View attachment 101877

You see me.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Bennett is delusional.

This was his shot.

Yes that's totally logical that it would just all fall apart now even though he's building a great program built to last. And doing it very quickly I might add.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that's totally logical that it would just all fall apart now even though he's building a great program built to last. And doing it very quickly I might add.

Mediocre programs don't have virtually unlimited windows like the bluebloods do.

Just look at Georgia Tech in the ACC.

Whens the last time they were relevant? 2004? 2005?

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bracket is officially road apples. Enjoy rededicating yourselves to your studies, Kansas.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh man :L, me golden idol be tarnished.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bracket is officially road apples. Enjoy rededicating yourselves to your studies, Kansas.
Me too. I had Michigan State/Kansas in the final with Sparty winning it all.

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's what that stupid asshole troll Blaise Winter gets.

Was so upset I didn't like Koenigs haircut lol. Karma.

No, you called his Native American haircut "gay." If you'd like me to go find it again, I will. You were being racist and homophobic, so I called you out on it, and you got all pissy instead of backing off. Again - feel free to lie again, and I'll re-quote it for you here.

Neither team was making it past Carolina. Badgers were already playing with house money after all that happened this season, though they definitely shit the bed down the stretch - still, almost won with their 2 best players unable to score or hold onto the ball. Everyone on the team comes back for a legit run next year, the 8 freshmen are sophs with tourney experience, and Gard has an entire offseason to work the swing back in. It's not like being a Marquette fan or something pathetic like that.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you called his Native American haircut "gay." If you'd like me to go find it again, I will. You were being racist and homophobic, so I called you out on it, and you got all pissy instead of backing off. Again - feel free to lie again, and I'll re-quote it for you here.

Neither team was making it past Carolina. Badgers were already playing with house money after all that happened this season, though they definitely shit the bed down the stretch - still, almost won with their 2 best players unable to score or hold onto the ball. Everyone on the team comes back for a legit run next year, the 8 freshmen are sophs with tourney experience, and Gard has an entire offseason to work the swing back in. It's not like being a Marquette fan or something pathetic like that.

lmao you really are psychotic aren't you?

Racist? Race was never mentioned outside of yourself. If anything, you are the racist insinuating. Are you even capable of social interaction?

Lol Marquette is a top 25 all time program. Are the Brewers even a top 25 all time MLB organization?

You truly cannot fix stupid.

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazingly, even though I picked Michigan State to win it all and had Syracuse out in the first round, I've held a lead in the 12 person bracket challenge I do every year from day 1. Need Oklahoma to win and go to the Finals, and I take the prize. Best bracket I've ever done by far, outside of those two (admittedly enormous) gaffes. But I don't think I'm alone in either....

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao you really are psychotic aren't you?

Racist? Race was never mentioned outside of yourself. If anything, you are the racist insinuating. Are you even capable of social interaction?

Lol Marquette is a top 25 all time program. Are the Brewers even a top 25 all time MLB organization?

You truly cannot fix stupid.

You said that his haircut, which is a nod to his Native American heritage (he's Ho-Chunk, and has an enormous Native following: Bronson Koenig has become the most notable Native American in Men’s College Basketball | NDNSPORTS), was, and I'm quoting you now, "gay." Is that not true? I can quote it at any time again.

I don't care about the Brewers at all. I'm Packers/Badgers all the way, but I do go to games at Miller Park often because I live in Milwaukee. And since it asked for 3 icons, there you go.

Marquette has ONE championship and hasn't done SHIT in years. If it's a top 25 program, you're of average intelligence.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said that his haircut, which is a nod to his Native American heritage (he's Ho-Chunk, and has an enormous Native following: Bronson Koenig has become the most notable Native American in Men’s College Basketball | NDNSPORTS), was, and I'm quoting you now, "gay." Is that not true? I can quote it at any time again.

I don't care about the Brewers at all. I'm Packers/Badgers all the way, but I do go to games at Miller Park often because I live in Milwaukee. And since it asked for 3 icons, there you go.

Marquette has ONE championship and hasn't done SHIT in years. If it's a top 25 program, you're of average intelligence.

LOL so Koenig just decided to recently start picking his hair for his heritage? Like play a sweaty sporting event with hair gel? You infatuated with him?

50 in 50 rankings: Conference breakdowns

Wisconsin has 1 championship. Are you fucking stupid? Their championship was when all the men were off fighting a war.

Guess what? Badgers are also a top 25 program.

Please for the love of god, stop responding. It's embarrassing.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he's been doing it all along: LOOK: Bronson Koenig's 'feather' haircut a nod to Native Americans

Remember when you said his hair was, and I quote, "gay?" Why are you extending your embarassment here? You want it to be just like real life on here? You are pathetic.

LMAO you fucking moron. I didn't even know he had a feather in his hair. Can you read? Nothing i said was about a goddamn feather.

It was his spiked hair in the front that looks like it was done with gel. For a basketball game.

O and keep ignoring everything else idiot.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mediocre programs don't have virtually unlimited windows like the bluebloods do.

Just look at Georgia Tech in the ACC.

Whens the last time they were relevant? 2004? 2005?

In a sense, it hurts a lot. Making a final 4 would have really helped their exposure and probably recruiting.

Bennett might be able to keep it going or not.

UConn was knocking on the door for years before they finally broke through.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a sense, it hurts a lot. Making a final 4 would have really helped their exposure and probably recruiting.

Bennett might be able to keep it going or not.

UConn was knocking on the door for years before they finally broke through.

UVA has a far more developed history than Uconn did back then. Calhoun had to basically build the program from the ground up.

To his advantage, Virginia is a far better recruiting base than CT is.