• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread tOfficial NCAA Tournament thread

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, that Georgia Tech AT&T commercial features footage that is like six years old

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Again, we were the team in the bonus and who had the best player in the game foul out because of at least 2 (probably 3) bullshit calls. We were the one with the opponent in the bonus. We were the one who for two straight years literally got a foul called on us for getting punched in the face, changing the momentum. Right after that, they got a dunk that was blatantly on the rim when they did it. We had a three taken away by a fake charge. We had a charge taken away on review because they (wrongly) concluded our guy was in the circle underneath the hoop. And then, after all that, Bronson has a chance to tie, and the refs don't call the intentional foul.

Last year, I was fine with the ending despite the controversy. There was an awful stretch against us after we took a 9 point lead, but the rest of the game was fairly officiated and maybe even favored us. Tonight, from 12 minutes on, it was a non-stop, one-sided shitshow by one of the worst officials in the game.

If UNC wins tonight, it won't really bother me. They would kick our ass, and there really isn't a huge difference between Elite 8 and Sweet 16. If Indiana wins tonight and this shitshow costs us a third straight Final Four, it is gonna sting like all hell.

Indiana looks over-matched against UNC......slim chance they manage to move on.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't expected to get this far so they shouldn't be too disappointed.

Really? I think MSU was the favorite. Purdue has a horrible coach and Maryland was a disappointment all year. The only teams worth a crap were Wisconsin and Indiana

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I think MSU was the favorite. Purdue has a horrible coach and Maryland was a disappointment all year. The only teams worth a crap were Wisconsin and Indiana
I was referring to Wisconsin.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a good game. Go CUSE!!!!!!!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atleast Duke and Kentucky are home
one and done recruiting schools. im shocked coach K turned like kentucky. i respect teams that build a team. Coack K sold out. they both rely on those kids.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one and done recruiting schools. im shocked coach K turned like kentucky. i respect teams that build a team. Coack K sold out. they both rely on those kids.

Duke will have several upper classman next season for the Holes to worry about.