• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NBA Finals 2012 thread

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miami_heat-haters_gonna_hate.jpg

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are acting like this is the first time you've ever seen a bad call at the end of a game:L

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was all over his knee on the shot. Illegal contact. If that isn't good enough he hit Westbrook's wrist on the rebound.

So when durant raises his leg to hit lebrons arm, thats a foul on lebron? And he hit the ball out of westbrooks hand before he ever touched his wrist.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Beggs must eithe really love the Heat or just to take the stupidest stance possible.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok but if they call that OKC gets another shot to tie it. Is it really that hard to understand?

if the foul is called, the first shot would never have taken place. He was never interfered with during the shot, so thats on durant.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Beggs must eithe really love the Heat or just to take the stupidest stance possible.

I have a DVR with rewind and slow motion capabilities. I'm not even really a NBA fan.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when durant raises his leg to hit lebrons arm, thats a foul on lebron? And he hit the ball out of westbrooks hand before he ever touched his wrist.

I see players initiate contact like that all the time and get the call. Hell I see players kick other players in midair and get a shooting foul because of it every once in a while. I don't care that this is the Heat. I want the NBA to either bring in a completely new set of refs or have a clearly defined set of rules for all players from the best to the absolute worst. The refereeing in the NBA is the absolute worst part of the game.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the foul is called, the first shot would never have taken place. He was never interfered with during the shot, so thats on durant.

That's not really true. Durant started to jump in the air, and LeBron continued to foul him, slowing his progress in the shooting motion. Again, i'm pretty convinced he was trying to foul before the shot and was pretty stunned that it wasn't called. He tried to back off to avoid continuation (and a possible three point play) but i'm not sure he did it fast enough.

Beggs

Nipples of a God
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see players initiate contact like that all the time and get the call. Hell I see players kick other players in midair and get a shooting foul because of it every once in a while. I don't care that this is the Heat. I want the NBA to either bring in a completely new set of refs or have a clearly defined set of rules for all players from the best to the absolute worst. The refereeing in the NBA is the absolute worst part of the game.

I agree. I have seen that call go both ways and its a dumbass call to ever say its a defensive foul when the shooter kicks someone.