• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Lamar Odom Kardashian" Thread

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mabe it's just Lamar's virginity that is missing

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call BS that it's crack.

When have you ever seen a fat crack addict? NOBODY gains weight on crack......he may be on something, but it's not crack

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call BS that it's crack.

When have you ever seen a fat crack addict? NOBODY gains weight on crack......he may be on something, but it's not crack

Not only that, but there is just no way he has been doing crack for the last two years without getting busted for it - the random drug testing program in the NBA is pretty sharp and he would have been found out. I have seen what crack can do and I agree with you 100% on that one. Those saying it's crack have never seen someone on crack - they say that the first time you do crack you hit a high that you have never felt before and it's never the same as the first - thus the addition because the user goes nuts trying to duplicate that first hit on a high. It's not pretty and it also bankrupts them because they will spend everything on crack

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only that, but there is just no way he has been doing crack for the last two years without getting busted for it - the random drug testing program in the NBA is pretty sharp and he would have been found out. I have seen what crack can do and I agree with you 100% on that one. Those saying it's crack have never seen someone on crack - they say that the first time you do crack you hit a high that you have never felt before and it's never the same as the first - thus the addition because the user goes nuts trying to duplicate that first hit on a high. It's not pretty and it also bankrupts them because they will spend everything on crack

Crack is an upper......you'll burn through calories like nobodies business. No way he can do that and still play a physically demanding sport, and maintain weight. He'd weigh 100 lbs by now if he was using crack for 2 years.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Resurfaces After Missing Three Days

I am going to post the link - if you're not with charter, you might not be able to see it, but Lamar has resurfaced, but no one is saying if he was actually missing or not. The rumors are still strong that he is using crack. It was also revealed that Lamar's father was a heroine addict and his weight looks pretty bad in my opinion. I still don't believe that he has been using for two years without any one knowing it, but Lamar's breaking point was when the Lakers traded him to Dallas and was never the same again(well duh). He is now visibly upset that his career is over because the Clippers will not resign him

POST data

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heard this rumor, too. if he IS a crack addict he did a decent job hiding it...

No way he could hide that - I have seen enough to know that much, but he does have some mental issues - that's for sure. I think anyone married to that crazy family would have issues though:lol:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Odom arrested for DUI - report - ESPN Los Angeles

Lamar Odom arrested on DUI charge

Updated: August 30, 2013, 11:58 AM ET
ESPN.com news services
NBA veteran Lamar Odom was arrested early Friday on suspicion of driving under the influence, according to a report by the Los Angeles Times.
Odom was taken into custody at 3:54 a.m. local time after he was spotted driving erratically on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley, the California Highway Patrol said, according to the paper.
The report stated that Odom continued to drive when authorities tried to pull him over before he eventually stopped. Odom showed "objective signs of intoxication and was unable to perform field sobriety tests as explained and demonstrated," the CHP report said. At the Van Nuys jail, Odom refused all chemical tests and was booked without incident, CHP officials said.
Odom made headlines earlier this week for alleged drug use. A source told ESPN that Odom was staying at a Los Angeles hotel and friends were trying to help him deal with a drug problem. TMZ had reported that he was missing for 72 hours after a fight with his wife, Khloe Kardashian Odom. Odom's agent refuted a TMZ report Sunday.
TMZ also reported that people close to Odom feared he was involved with drugs.
Odom spent last season with the Los Angeles Clippers and has been pursued in free agency this summer by the Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar Odom arrested for DUI - report - ESPN Los Angeles

Lamar Odom arrested on DUI charge

Updated: August 30, 2013, 11:58 AM ET
ESPN.com news services
NBA veteran Lamar Odom was arrested early Friday on suspicion of driving under the influence, according to a report by the Los Angeles Times.
Odom was taken into custody at 3:54 a.m. local time after he was spotted driving erratically on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley, the California Highway Patrol said, according to the paper.
The report stated that Odom continued to drive when authorities tried to pull him over before he eventually stopped. Odom showed "objective signs of intoxication and was unable to perform field sobriety tests as explained and demonstrated," the CHP report said. At the Van Nuys jail, Odom refused all chemical tests and was booked without incident, CHP officials said.
Odom made headlines earlier this week for alleged drug use. A source told ESPN that Odom was staying at a Los Angeles hotel and friends were trying to help him deal with a drug problem. TMZ had reported that he was missing for 72 hours after a fight with his wife, Khloe Kardashian Odom. Odom's agent refuted a TMZ report Sunday.
TMZ also reported that people close to Odom feared he was involved with drugs.
Odom spent last season with the Los Angeles Clippers and has been pursued in free agency this summer by the Clippers and Los Angeles Lakers.

Very unfortunate. For his sake, I hope he gets his shit together.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very unfortunate. For his sake, I hope he gets his shit together.

Does anyone besides me think it's possible that Lamar's bitch sold him out to the newsmedia hoping he would get busted and be forced to confront his issues?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn we need basketball, this thread is official and stickied...I am getting my bourbon and steak on

Does anyone besides me think it's possible that Lamar's bitch sold him out to the newsmedia hoping he would get busted and be forced to confront his issues?

sure...I was thinking for ratings, but your way sounds nicer :D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know about his bitch, but his wife might have!!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd smoke crack too if I was married to Chewbacca.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, TrueLakersFAn. One thing is also for sure. Lamar's career is pretty much done. Maybe he'll run for president and get elected.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, TrueLakersFAn. One thing is also for sure. Lamar's career is pretty much done. Maybe he'll run for president and get elected.

Shhh, for God's sake don't say that - it will make the Lakers want to ressurect him and sign him