• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Lamar Odom Kardashian" Thread

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was stated on the news either last night or this morning(I forgot which, been real busy working) that the Lakers are talking to Odumb and my question is

WHY?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't much out there TLF. Odom would be a good pickup to me, but things don't look good for us right now at all. Kobe doesn't want to tank, and who could blame him. Pau should play better being back in that #1 post option role though.

We also signed Jordan Farmar, a former Laker and member of the back-to-back Lakers title squad. Looks like we're going to go with a team that wants to play for the Lakers this year and try to band together.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's motivated Lamar, then I have no issue and think he'd make a nice addition (especially on a 1 year deal)!! If it's the Lamar that showed up in Dallas, then forget it!!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this actually... Kaman I don't... Again I will add if we don't keep Pau or we don't have Dantoni Kaman is a great pick up... But with Pau and Hill and Sacre Kaman adds nothing, but I DO like Kaman... But he doesn't fit IMO... Lamar does, which now allows Artest to be dropped... I also like Jordy coming back... But I think a SF who plays D and shoots is the next player...that's a hard find obviously... List goes as follows...

1) Shawn Marion
2) Michael Pietrus
3) Ronnie Brewer
4) Austin Daye
5) Reggie Williams

If the Lakers are truly trying to make a run, the first 2 guys would be my first option... To get the best player I'd go Brewer, if I'd go best possible for this team and coach I'd go Daye then Williams... Not sure how much it costs and what the guys would settle for... Also don't know if these guys are still available found the list on the site who shall not be named...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nash
Kobe
Marion/Pietrus/Brewer
Odom
Pau

I like that actually...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wlk3. Dude, come on over to the Lakers pages under the thread "Filling out the roster". We Lakers Fans have been discussing this for a while now. It's all there.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't much out there TLF. Odom would be a good pickup to me, but things don't look good for us right now at all. Kobe doesn't want to tank, and who could blame him. Pau should play better being back in that #1 post option role though.

We also signed Jordan Farmar, a former Laker and member of the back-to-back Lakers title squad. Looks like we're going to go with a team that wants to play for the Lakers this year and try to band together.

You might be right, but the entire year playing for the Clippers, I kept hearing the same concerns from the coaching staff - "They wanted Odumb to step up and play harder, take more shots and more aggressive" The guy has always been an under-acheiver, but atleast Farmar plays hard and tries-thats more then what I can say about Lamar

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I'd leave the Lakers if they broke their word and did a s&t. If they sign this POS Lamar Kardashian, I am done.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Farmar is a borderline NBA player at best

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a joke right?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but a bunch of old fucks went to the finals this year and it wouldn't have taken much for them old fucks to win

Word

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but a bunch of old fucks went to the finals this year and it wouldn't have taken much for them old fucks to win

Word

A defensive rebound away... but that's besides the point, we're making the best with what we have this season. No one's saying this is a without a doubt championship contending team.

I'm actually kind of eager to root for a team like this, first time the Lakers have been the underdogs in a while.