• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis just got away with r*pe so he thinks the smart choice is to make that comment out loud? Also if Jameis was a "random student" the police would have actually investigated this case and not mailed it in by doing TELEPHONE interviews with him. Not to mention the schools speedy 2 years response time to this incident is quite impressive.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw it. FSU, hire AP to babysit Jameis. - That would at least make 'I got him n the nuts' hilarious and not disturbing.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was reported in the BB Gun and alleged sexual assault articles. Not really difficult to find information if you take the time to read.

if you say so.......

Last edited by a moderator:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU better realize...

1. The PC world has just shaken the NFL to it's core and made them readjust how they angle these things! The NCAA isn't immune from that pressure!

2. JW is making that campus a hostile place for the young women and he as well as FSU better get his dumb ass under control before she hits them with a huge lawsuit. Sexual harassment is the new buzz word in sports and society.

The bigger question today is how many people now think JW actually did r*pe that girl knowing how criminally stupid he is?

overtone22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis Winston is on track to eclipse all other Heisman winners in accomplished shenanigans. With his laundry list of bad behavior, Winston will be a perfect fit for today's NFL.

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To suspend Winston was not even a slap on the hand after all that he has done. It's more of a pat on the back, and saying "It's alright Jameis. Just don't do it again."

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU better realize...

1. The PC world has just shaken the NFL to it's core and made them readjust how they angle these things! The NCAA isn't immune from that pressure!

2. JW is making that campus a hostile place for the young women and he as well as FSU better get his dumb ass under control before she hits them with a huge lawsuit. Sexual harassment is the new buzz word in sports and society.

The bigger question today is how many people now think JW actually did r*pe that girl knowing how criminally stupid he is?

I keep thinking about what a joke the NCAA is. It always has been but....? At least give a test proving players can spell a few 5 letter words - or something. It's "college" football!

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis just got away with r*pe so he thinks the smart choice is to make that comment out loud? Also if Jameis was a "random student" the police would have actually investigated this case and not mailed it in by doing TELEPHONE interviews with him. Not to mention the schools speedy 2 years response time to this incident is quite impressive.

We al know he's an idiot. Just listen to him talk. Of course he doesn't think it was smart, he doesn't think about anything.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Legacy Suites. Apartments to a majority of FSU football players. Again try looking some stuff up instead of being so smug.

I really could care less where FSU football players live or where football players from any team live.

apparently you do care which is creepy.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pretty much is a givin when Yapp is involved

yeah, it's a good thing neither of those guys coach. Sounds like you'd have a sore ass if you broke any of their rules.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, it's a good thing neither of those guys coach. Sounds like you'd have a sore ass if you broke any of their rules.

Yeah but you can be sure none of the players would be standing on tables yelling nonsense or stealing. Missing the first half of a gamer is one thing, Yapp's first time punishing someone would pretty much assure no one would do it again. Sure recruitment would suffer but.....

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really could care less where FSU football players live or where football players from any team live.

apparently you do care which is creepy.

Did not know that if someone happens to know where football players live that is considered caring. I guess that fact I know where most of the ND football players live is creepy too. Even though I drove past the place every single day to and from work.

Take some time to read things and you can gather all sorts of information that is trivial and useless in every day life. I just happen to read things.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but you can be sure none of the players would be standing on tables yelling nonsense or stealing. Missing the first half of a gamer is one thing, Yapp's first time punishing someone would pretty much assure no one would do it again. Sure recruitment would suffer but.....

I dunno. It didn't work out too well for PSU. But I hear Jerry Sandusky's available for the job.