• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before I would like to see Cameron Erving allow Mario Edwards a free shot at him in practice. Like in the movie the Longest Yard. Let him get th crap beat out of him by his teammates. Better yet make him room with and be around at all time Rashad Greene. Rashad is known as the ONLY person on the team that can make Winston STFU. And all he has to do is look at him. Hence Rashad's nickname of Grandpa.

That may be the best thing they can do for him. I honestly don't think Winston is a "bad person". He truly comes across as someone who's trying to have fun and just be a college kid, but just doesn't have the common sense to understand in the moment, who he is and that everything he does and says is going to be publicized and commented on.

I'm not even convinced that he completely gets it even after it's been explained to him why he can't be doing these things.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! So society really is turning into a complete a total shit-pile. I have no problem with people using some profanity, but in the right situation. You don't do it in public places where you have no idea just who might be listening... and if FSU's fans do it during a game, then NCAA needs to make an example by banning them from post-season play.

:rollseyes:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the FSU president is only the interim and a woman to boot! Not really being considered to remain from what I have read. Although she was appointed by the BOT. So she may remain there. She as the president can do whatever she deems necessary as the interim president. But it needs to be noted she has only been the interim for 6 months.

If they were playing William and Mary I guarantee it would be the exact same punishment. He had some disciplinary plan put for by Mike Martin(Baseball coach) after the crab legs. Supposedly Jimbo and Mike met to discuss a plan if more things came up after the crab legs thing. Not sure if this was one of the steps.

Ok, so now we see what the problem is. Two coaches who don't really want to do anything to curb this behavior. A half game suspension is virtually nothing to this kid.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU should just forfeit to make people happy

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so now we see what the problem is. Two coaches who don't really want to do anything to curb this behavior. A half game suspension is virtually nothing to this kid.

Remember Mike Martin suspended him until his restitution and community service was completed. That ended up being a 3 game suspension. Seeing as he is a 2 sport player not sure what more could have been done. If he were only a football player I could have seen more being done by Jimbo. Remember Jimbo threw off Greg Reid after hsi 2nd pot arrest. At that time Reid was an all american. Think this is a different case than most of the cases Jimbo has had. I can go through them all, but it will not quell anything.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be the best thing they can do for him. I honestly don't think Winston is a "bad person". He truly comes across as someone who's trying to have fun and just be a college kid, but just doesn't have the common sense to understand in the moment, who he is and that everything he does and says is going to be publicized and commented on.

I'm not even convinced that he completely gets it even after it's been explained to him why he can't be doing these things.

Do not know if Rashad's presence would make that much of a difference, but it couldn't hurt. He lives the next floor up from Winston's Apartment. Easy move if you ask me. I would prefer the old fashioned way of proving a point. Unadulterated physical pain in the way of workouts not affiliated to football.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning I turned on SC and of course Jameis was "talking" again. My dog growled, he rarely growls. One smart dog :laugh3:

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If FSU loses the game, then the punishment was scrong enough.... If FSU wins, then it wasn't.

Best one I've seen is that FSU should be banned from post season play if the students in the crowd yell "Fuck Her Right in the Pussy" :lol:

Y

Yapp14

Do not know if Rashad's presence would make that much of a difference, but it couldn't hurt. He lives the next floor up from Winston's Apartment. Easy move if you ask me. I would prefer the old fashioned way of proving a point. Unadulterated physical pain in the way of workouts not affiliated to football.
Joining Lee Corso and Burt Reynolds in a game of hide the pickle?