• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no question Winston has some serious problems. It's a long list and at the very top is the fact he's a fuckin' dope. He's plain dumb and there's no hiding it , he won't allow it to be hidden. I have no sympathy for him and really don't give a shit about him. The troubles won't magically go away and no one should expect them to. Like all athletes today he's given a free pass and is babied 24/7 , basically having the world handed to him. Still he can't stop himself from fucking up on a pretty regular basis. His ass should be sitting and quiet for a while but that isn't going to happen. He'll be reminded he can con't to do/say anything he wants with no fear of responsibility.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm talking about hitting everyone where it hurts and not letting FSU(the team) play a single post-season game. You've got to make a stand and put an end to crap like this or like cancer, it will grow and spread.

The problem is that the NCAA has no jurisdiction upon the students that are not athletes. And especially those that are fans in the stands. If it happens the NCAA has no jurisdiction. Now the interim FSU president can do something about it, but not the NCAA. But then again the NCAA picks and chooses its jurisdiction.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you trying to act like you know how every person that was present felt about his yelling of an obscenity?

Really? Again you will not take the time to read the tweets. I did not say EVERYONE. I said and this is a very important distinction. MAJORITY!

You are the one who said only some found it funny. How would you know that? Also let it be noted that in all articles and by FSU itself. Not a single person reported it to FSU as being offensive. Does that mean someone did not find it offensive? Nope, but it does show that people there did not find it that big of a deal. Again take the time to read the places I told you that you could find them. Then come back and talk to me.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSUManager are you suggesting that someone who lacks impulse control would not commit sexual assault.

Because that is crazy thinking considering commons sense would suggest they are more likely.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Again you will not take the time to read the tweets. I did not say EVERYONE. I said and this is a very important distinction. MAJORITY!

You are the one who said only some found it funny. How would you know that? Also let it be noted that in all articles and by FSU itself. Not a single person reported it to FSU as being offensive. Does that mean someone did not find it offensive? Nope, but it does show that people there did not find it that big of a deal. Again take the time to read the places I told you that you could find them. Then come back and talk to me.

That is only the majority of those tweeting. How do you know if its the majority in the room. That's right you don't.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is that the NCAA has no jurisdiction upon the students that are not athletes. And especially those that are fans in the stands. If it happens the NCAA has no jurisdiction. Now the interim FSU president can do something about it, but not the NCAA. But then again the NCAA picks and chooses its jurisdiction.

I agree, the NCAA is the most corrupt POS on the planet. But you know there's no way FSU's president is going to do anything. Look at what he allows to happen as it is. This even happened at the union and really pretty much nothing is being done about it. You know as well as I do, that if FSU is playing William and Mary, Jameis sits out the entire game.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do people have to make a comment in a paper or on a tweet to determine whether something is offensive or not ?

The lengths you go to to defend that piece of shit is unreal.

Do you defend other athletes like this or just him?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His personality is irrelevant when it comes to the dumb shit he has done. So why bring it up?

I heard Ted Bundy was a fun loving guy. Did that matter?

Did you know Ted Bundy was a Washington Husky?

true story

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played there or attended?

this is from his bio:

His only significant athletic avocation was snow skiing, which he pursued enthusiastically using stolen equipment and forged lift tickets.

Y

Yapp14

Rodney Alcala, the "Dating Game Killer" -- Graduated from UCLA School of Fine Arts. Later attended New York University using the alias "John Berger", where he studied film under Roman Polanski (not sure if graduated from NYU though)

Y

Yapp14

John Wayne Gacy -- Northwestern Business College, graduated 1963 (even though he never graduated from high school!)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell anything he does adds fuel to the fire for some. Not implying anything here. There are those that no matter what he is guilty. ANd there are those that believe the opposite. If someone wants to make this large of a stretch to believe his accuser that is fine by me. It is their opinion after all. I myself will not make that large of a leap.

As far as the fun loving thing. A peron's personality which has been reported is not an excuse. It is just stating a fact. I had already said he was stupid for doing it. But again that is my opinion which really is meaningless in his life.

I think the problem that people have and the reason that some will use this latest incident as reason to now decide he committed the r*pe, is that these things keep happening.

As I posted earlier, outside of the r*pe accusation, when you look at each of these incidents individually, it appears to be nothing more than a dumbass college kid doing what dumbass college kids do.

However, at some point, he has to realize that he's not just any dumbass college kid and everything he does is going to end up being publicized.

As you pointed out earlier though, no matter how this season ends for him, he will soon be the NFL or MLB's issue to deal with.

Perhaps the coach should assign the biggest, meanest dude on the team to spend every waking moment with him from now on, with instructions to knock him out every time he starts to do or say something stupid.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the problem that people have and the reason that some will use this latest incident as reason to now decide he committed the r*pe, is that these things keep happening.

As I posted earlier, outside of the r*pe accusation, when you look at each of these incidents individually, it appears to be nothing more than a dumbass college kid doing what dumbass college kids do.

However, at some point, he has to realize that he's not just any dumbass college kid and everything he does is going to end up being publicized.

As you pointed out earlier though, no matter how this season ends for him, he will soon be the NFL or MLB's issue to deal with.

Perhaps the coach should assign the biggest, meanest dude on the team to spend every waking moment with him from now on, with instructions to knock him out every time he starts to do or say something stupid.

As I said before I would like to see Cameron Erving allow Mario Edwards a free shot at him in practice. Like in the movie the Longest Yard. Let him get th crap beat out of him by his teammates. Better yet make him room with and be around at all time Rashad Greene. Rashad is known as the ONLY person on the team that can make Winston STFU. And all he has to do is look at him. Hence Rashad's nickname of Grandpa.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, the NCAA is the most corrupt POS on the planet. But you know there's no way FSU's president is going to do anything. Look at what he allows to happen as it is. This even happened at the union and really pretty much nothing is being done about it. You know as well as I do, that if FSU is playing William and Mary, Jameis sits out the entire game.

Well the FSU president is only the interim and a woman to boot! Not really being considered to remain from what I have read. Although she was appointed by the BOT. So she may remain there. She as the president can do whatever she deems necessary as the interim president. But it needs to be noted she has only been the interim for 6 months.

If they were playing William and Mary I guarantee it would be the exact same punishment. He had some disciplinary plan put for by Mike Martin(Baseball coach) after the crab legs. Supposedly Jimbo and Mike met to discuss a plan if more things came up after the crab legs thing. Not sure if this was one of the steps.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the FSU president is only the interim and a woman to boot! Not really being considered to remain from what I have read. Although she was appointed by the BOT. So she may remain there. She as the president can do whatever she deems necessary as the interim president. But it needs to be noted she has only been the interim for 6 months.

If they were playing William and Mary I guarantee it would be the exact same punishment. He had some disciplinary plan put for by Mike Martin(Baseball coach) after the crab legs. Supposedly Jimbo and Mike met to discuss a plan if more things came up after the crab legs thing. Not sure if this was one of the steps.

This is just an honest question, I am not trying to offend you in any way.

Does your family find your obsession and amount of interest with FSU strange?