• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's that he just "wants to have fun" anymore...
He just wants what he wants, so he takes it.
Follow these dots:
I want to stand on a table and scream obscenities - so I do.
I want crab legs - so I steal them.
I want p###y, so I take it.

I know, that's in reverse chronological order, but it's the mindset that people see now.

Well said.

Saying he just wants to have fun is the most idiotic excuse for his behavior I have heard yet.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his actions being stupid is a fact as well. Everyone can agree on that.

Just remember, it is possible for no evidence to exist after a crime. Then it comes down to one person's word against another.

Can't really say Winston's word is very credible right now.

I can agree his actions are stupid. No problem with that.

I am not going to speculate on crime without evidence. We went down this road at nauseum last year and this year. If you feel that his word is not credible that is cool.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if it was never brought before a student conduct board or something similar. As long as the university is receiving their money and they are passing(no matter if by much) their classes they stay. I had a guy I went to high school with who was going to Purdue. He got busted 4 times on CAMPUS selling weed and was not expelled until he decided to quit going to class and was getting Fs in all but 1 class. And even then it was an expulsion for academics and not selling weed.

I knew a kid I went to college with who was kicked out for stealing and some other vandalism stuff.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you know who Sebastian Janikowsi is. He was in legal trouble every single year at FSU. This is not a joke. Once he left he got his act together. I hope Winston does the same. Except sooner. Otherwise he will end up like Clarett, Young, and many other washed up football players with piss poor impulse control.

How they kept Clarett outta jail... even for that one year! I'll never know. I had friends on the Columbus PD who used to talk about(not in detail) following Clarett around and the people he associated with. It was only a matter of time before they finally caught him. I guess once he finished that season, he focused full time on his criminal career.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said.

Saying he just wants to have fun is the most idiotic excuse for his behavior I have heard yet.

YOu seem to miss the whole part of Consequences be damned.

When a person has a personality that is reported it is not an excuse. It is just a fact. Whether he realizes who he actually is can be stated as a fact he does not realize it.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad 50 Cent wont call James out. I wonder if Winston can even read.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu seem to miss the whole part of Consequences be damned.

When a person has a personality that is reported it is not an excuse. It is just a fact. Whether he realizes who he actually is can be stated as a fact he does not realize it.

His personality is irrelevant when it comes to the dumb shit he has done. So why bring it up?

I heard Ted Bundy was a fun loving guy. Did that matter?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew a kid I went to college with who was kicked out for stealing and some other vandalism stuff.

The point was that it is up to the individual university. Each has their own student conduct codes, punishments, and so on. Not every kid is going to receive the same punishment. Even within the normal student population.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this suspension was part of a university discipline plan after the crab legs thing. Betting if he continues to fuck up he will be dismissed. When and if are the two questions.

The worst part about it all is that even if he is dismissed he will be playing professional baseball within a short amount of time. Remember he was drafted out of high school by the Texas Rangers. So even is he is dismissed he will be making money playing a sport.

On a side note.. the NBA catches hell for stealing up athletes who are not quite ready, but Baseball is worse! They have no problem offering contracts to these kids right outta high school and then letting them rot away on a farm team somewhere.. eventually they get crapped out of the bottom of the system and no one ever hears from them again.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point was that it is up to the individual university. Each has their own student conduct codes, punishments, and so on. Not every kid is going to receive the same punishment. Even within the normal student population.

My point is that saying a random kid wouldn't be in trouble for all the shit Winston has done is incorrect.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it does. If you think it doesn't get a comfortable pair of blinders.

Yelling a meme + Crab Legs + BB Gun fight in which 5 players were involved does not = sexual assault. That is where it goes by the way side.

The biggest reason being NOBODY ever brings up the other players involved in the bb gun thing. So you take that equation down to.

Yelling a meme + Crab legs(Petty theft) does not = sexual assault.

What it does equal is piss poor impulse control.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His personality is irrelevant when it comes to the dumb shit he has done. So why bring it up?

I heard Ted Bundy was a fun loving guy. Did that matter?

Because if you actually read what happened Tuesday beyond the headlines. I.E. the tweets from the student union while it was happening. Not a single person tweeting said it was offensive. In fact the tweets show most people that it was hilarious. That is why it is important to bring it up.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is that saying a random kid wouldn't be in trouble for all the shit Winston has done is incorrect.

But your attempt to say he would be expelled is. That is too large of a leap to make.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yelling a meme + Crab Legs + BB Gun fight in which 5 players were involved does not = sexual assault. That is where it goes by the way side.

The biggest reason being NOBODY ever brings up the other players involved in the bb gun thing. So you take that equation down to.

That's just it though. The more of this stuff that comes out, the more we tend to think he is probably guilty.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't having piss poor impulse control play a part in sexually assaulting someone?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if you actually read what happened Tuesday beyond the headlines. I.E. the tweets from the student union while it was happening. Not a single person tweeting said it was offensive. In fact the tweets show most people that it was hilarious. That is why it is important to bring it up.

I heard what he said.

That is not funny at all to be yelled out in public. Maybe a few people thought it was funny but I seriously doubt everyone thought that. Again, his personality has nothing to do with how stupid it was.

Only reason to bring it up is to try using it as an excuse.