• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Alleged r*pe
2) BB Gun incident
3) Crabby Legs
4) Lie about Crabby Legs
5) This latest bs of obscenities

** Total punishment levied by NCAA and Florida State combined = 1/2 of 1 game.

:L

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Alleged r*pe
2) BB Gun incident
3) Crabby Legs
4) Lie about Crabby Legs
5) This latest bs of obscenities

you looking for accountability? good luck with that!

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many people have changed their mind since this latest issue and now believe he did assault that girl?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many people have changed their mind since this latest issue and now believe he did assault that girl?

Always looking for someone else to stand beside you huh? I guess you believe he was talking about the accuser huh? If so you really need some help in internet memes and viral videos.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Alleged r*pe - Alleged being the operative word. Not proven.
2) BB Gun incident - 5 total players involved in a bb gun fight. Full restitution was paid to the aparment complex by the 5 players.
3) Crabby Legs - Suspended 3 games, 20 hrs of community service, and full restitution.
4) Lie about Crabby Legs - Part of #3.
5) This latest bs of obscenities - While dumb as shit on his part. It is an internet meme.

So your last line is incorrect. And only pointing out the actual facts here. 3 and 1/2 games. Not 1/2 game.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an interesting read. It could happen the way. But I'm more inclined to believe Mcguire is going to do just fine and will have a comfortable lead at the half.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your last line is incorrect. And only pointing out the actual facts here. 3 and 1/2 games. Not 1/2 game.

My bad on the other 2 games. For the rest - what I see is excuse after excuse. I was one of the posters who was reserving judgment on the r*pe. We don't know what happened. I can say, however, that most recently 2 Texas players were accused of the same thing - they both deny it happened as well. They are both off the team for good. And in the Texas case the girl even admits she started off having consensual sex with one of them. Nonetheless, gone. Meanwhile Jameis is winning a Heisman.

Any one of these things by itself can be excused away. However, when 1 single individual has to do this much excusing - something is rotten.

Answer this: How many times have you been accused of r*pe? How many times have you been accused of theft? How many times have you been accused of crude public display of obscenities? Now, how many times have you been accused of all of this within a year's time?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always looking for someone else to stand beside you huh? I guess you believe he was talking about the accuser huh? If so you really need some help in internet memes and viral videos.

I don't need to look. Millions believe he assaulted that girl.

I know what the context was behind his idiotic rant. I have seen the viral videos.

But, to think there is no way he could have assaulted that girl like you do is as naive as it gets. Honestly his stupidity in this situation just reassures my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude is brain dead, end of story. Good thing he some athletic ability or he would be shoveling shit for a living.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad on the other 2 games. For the rest - what I see is excuse after excuse. I was one of the posters who was reserving judgment on the r*pe. We don't know what happened. I can say, however, that most recently 2 Texas players were accused of the same thing - they both deny it happened as well. They are both off the team for good. And in the Texas case the girl even admits she started off having consensual sex with one of them. Nonetheless, gone. Meanwhile Jameis is winning a Heisman.

Any one of these things by itself can be excused away. However, when 1 single individual has to do this much excusing - something is rotten.

Answer this: How many times have you been accused of r*pe? How many times have you been accused of theft? How many times have you been accused of crude public display of obscenities? Now, how many times have you been accused of all of this within a year's time?

Been accused of theft twice. Both times in high school. Both times proven innocent. Was found guilty by association by my parents, but did not steal anything.

Hell I was in the "Real Navy". Saying obscene things was a way of life. In public and in private. Talk to some old salty dogs about their exploits in public while in port and you will get my drift.

Never accused of r*pe.

These things did not happen within a year's time. Even though two years is too short a time frame I am just making things accurate. The accusation was in 2012. The bb gun incident was in 2012 before the accusation. The crab legs incident was in 2014. And his last thing was this week.

No excuses by me. Just pointing out the facts of all things considered. The bb gun incident did not come about until the accusation of sexual assault. Even the Tallahassee-Democrat who reports EVERYTHING did not run a story about the bb gun thing. The sexual assault accusation is what keeps driving the rest of these things into prominence. I have no problem with that. It is what it is.

THe worst part about any and all of this is who he speaks to many times per week. They are not even able to get through to him to lay low. Those two being Charlie Ward and EJ Manuel. Two of the most upstanding people in FSU's history.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to look. Millions believe he assaulted that girl.

I know what the context was behind his idiotic rant. I have seen the viral videos.

But, to think there is no way he could have assaulted that girl like you do is as naive as it gets. Honestly his stupidity in this situation just reassures my opinion.

If you knew the context then why would you try to make this big of a stretch? Makes no sense at all.

If his stupidity in yelling a meme leads to you believe he physically assaulted a person I believe you are missing about 20 dots in your connect the dot picture, but have at it.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
54447503.jpg

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The problem is that Jameis seems to have a VERY low IQ.. and I believe the first time we all got to see this was his rant after the championship game. I truly don't think we'll have to worry about him messing up in the NFL, because he'll never make it.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you knew the context then why would you try to make this big of a stretch? Makes no sense at all.

If his stupidity in yelling a meme leads to you believe he physically assaulted a person I believe you are missing about 20 dots in your connect the dot picture, but have at it.

LOL at your blinders.

You act as if just yelling an obscenity is the only thing in play when forming an opinion about that piece of shit and the accusations that have been made about him. You really give Winston credibility?

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're missing the point. You are correct in that you can't draw the conclusion that he is guilty of r*pe based on accusations, but surely you see a pattern of behavior starting to emerge, right?

Besides, who in their right mind stands on a table in a crowded room and yells that? The more this kid does, the less doubt he leaves that he actually committed those acts.