• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that the one difference would be that OJ's criminal stuff happened some 30 years after he won the award
My point is that this question was posed as a result of actions after Winston was awarded the Heisman (such as crab legs and his obscene slogan yelling.) So - I'm just saying that if people should be stripped of the Heisman based on what they do after winning the award, OJ should lose his first. But that isn't how it works, so the original question, to me, is a non-issue.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bush's issues were while at USC and Winston's (if convicted of the r*pe allegation) would be while at FSU.
Oh - and the reason Reggie Bush lost his Heisman was because he was deemed retroactively inelligible. It was not an issue of character. So that circumstance doesn't apply in the case of Winston either (or for that matter, the hypothetical OJ situation.)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,251.51
Fav. Team #1
Florida State motto: "Want your daughter raped, send her to Florida State." "We treat all women as honored Semenholes."

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a disgrace to the Heisman trophy and all previous winners. They need to sits his ass on the bench for a while. Not half a qtr.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Jerry Sandusky apologized to little boys? :noidea:
Well he is in jail. Jerry's in the denial stage. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your apology letter from him soon.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be wrong, but I don't think the OP is necessarily saying his Heisman should be taken away for this particular incident. I think maybe it's about the number of incidents.

Back in 2012 he was allegedly part of some situation where windows were broken with a bb gun. Another incident where a witness said he stole soda from Burger King. Then he has the r*pe allegation which is still unresolved, then he gets cited for stealing crab legs and now this.

Outside of the r*pe allegation, each of these incidents by themselves is no big deal. But when you look at all of them, there appears to be a pattern of behavior and it's not good.

Lol, was it the normal asking for a water cup, then pouring soda in it? If so, that witness is corny for reporting that.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellen Moore 2010 Heisman
Collin Klein 2012 Heisman
AJ McCarron 2013 Heisman

These men have character and should be the rightful owners of the Heisman trophy :nod:

Not Scam Newton, Johnny Hollywood or Rapeis Winston :tsk:

Agreed?

Except those three you listed having integrity were nowhere near the best football players on their own team. Let alone all of CFB. Forgot that part.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second the BCSNCG ended I posted "Jameis is a piece of shit" and got ripped apart for it by Bama fans..........LOL!!!

Because you came off as being a sore loser. Why did it take him winning against Auburn for you to say it?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry... He will learn his lesson and never do it again! That suspension for a half will really set him straight!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too stupid to use water cups, huh?

The story was that he, Chris Casher, and Ronald Darby(Yep all 3 from the other incident) were at Burger King. Winston asked for a water cup, but the person at the counter said no because he knew he was going to use it for soda. Winston then went over and put soda in the ketchup cups.