• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, who in their right mind stands on a table in a crowded room and yells that? The more this kid does, the less doubt he leaves that he actually committed those acts.

Nevermind who does that in general. Who does that when they are the most recognized person on campus and has already been in trouble multiple times.

Making good judgements is not that morons "sKrong" suit. Which one can use (among many other incidents) to go back and form an opinion about an accusation that someone made about him in which they had no motive to do so.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Attachments

• IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 39

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a random college kid got caught with all the shit Winston did he probably would be expelled.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're missing the point. You are correct in that you can't draw the conclusion that he is guilty of r*pe based on accusations, but surely you see a pattern of behavior starting to emerge, right?

Besides, who in their right mind stands on a table in a crowded room and yells that? The more this kid does, the less doubt he leaves that he actually committed those acts.

Nobody has denied the bb gun incident, crab legs, or him yelling. But trying to say because his mouth moves before his brain tells it to(this incident) leans him to have committed a sexual assault is just too much of a stretch for me to make.

As far as who in their right mind yells this? Seems to be some thing among campuses across the country. Should he being the QB for the football team yell it? Nope he should not. But it is also well documented that he is a goofy, fun loving, joke making guy. His teammates, coaches, and other students have said as such. The majority of the tweets from the student union on Tuesday said it was funny. I do not understand it, but I am also in my mid 40s. So to me it was stupid, but nothing worse than me reciting Carlin, Pryor, Kinison, or Dice Clay in public.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're missing the point. You are correct in that you can't draw the conclusion that he is guilty of r*pe based on accusations, but surely you see a pattern of behavior starting to emerge, right?

I think he's gone before this season's over. As the other poster said.. you can't fix stupid and you can't hide it. I'm sure FSU will do all they can to keep this kid under control. I just don't think Jameis can control these impulses to do something stupid.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a random college kid got caught with all the shit Winston did he probably would be expelled.

Not if it was never brought before a student conduct board or something similar. As long as the university is receiving their money and they are passing(no matter if by much) their classes they stay. I had a guy I went to high school with who was going to Purdue. He got busted 4 times on CAMPUS selling weed and was not expelled until he decided to quit going to class and was getting Fs in all but 1 class. And even then it was an expulsion for academics and not selling weed.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody has denied the bb gun incident, crab legs, or him yelling. But trying to say because his mouth moves before his brain tells it to(this incident) leans him to have committed a sexual assault is just too much of a stretch for me to make.

As far as who in their right mind yells this? Seems to be some thing among campuses across the country. Should he being the QB for the football team yell it? Nope he should not. But it is also well documented that he is a goofy, fun loving, joke making guy. His teammates, coaches, and other students have said as such. The majority of the tweets from the student union on Tuesday said it was funny. I do not understand it, but I am also in my mid 40s. So to me it was stupid, but nothing worse than me reciting Carlin, Pryor, Kinison, or Dice Clay in public.

That's just it, I don't think his brain tells him to stop at all.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he's gone before this season's over. As the other poster said.. you can't fix stupid and you can't hide it. I'm sure FSU will do all they can to keep this kid under control. I just don't think Jameis can control these impulses to do something stupid.

I think this suspension was part of a university discipline plan after the crab legs thing. Betting if he continues to fuck up he will be dismissed. When and if are the two questions.

The worst part about it all is that even if he is dismissed he will be playing professional baseball within a short amount of time. Remember he was drafted out of high school by the Texas Rangers. So even is he is dismissed he will be making money playing a sport.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I was suggesting is that this probably adds fuel to the fire to believe that his accuser was telling the truth. And that there are probably people who were on the fence on who to believe probably now believe his judgement is not so good and therefore believe the accuser.

Being a joking, fun loving guy, is a piss poor excuse for doing something this idiotic.

BTW, do you stand up on tables in public and recite vulgar lines from comedians?

Last edited by a moderator:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just it, I don't think his brain tells him to stop at all.

I can agree with that. He seems to want to have fun. Damn the consequences. It will catch up to him eventually. If it does it is all on him to deal with it.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this suspension was part of a university discipline plan after the crab legs thing. Betting if he continues to fuck up he will be dismissed. When and if are the two questions.

The worst part about it all is that even if he is dismissed he will be playing professional baseball within a short amount of time. Remember he was drafted out of high school by the Texas Rangers. So even is he is dismissed he will be making money playing a sport.

oh shit I forgot about the Rangers. :L

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I was suggesting is that this probably adds fuel to the fire to believe that his accuser was telling the truth. And that there are probably people who were on the fence on who to believe probably now believe his judgement is not so good and therefore believe the accuser.

Being a joking, fun loving guy, is a piss poor excuse for doing something this idiotic.

BTW, do you stand up on tables and recite vulgar lines from comedians?

Hell anything he does adds fuel to the fire for some. Not implying anything here. There are those that no matter what he is guilty. ANd there are those that believe the opposite. If someone wants to make this large of a stretch to believe his accuser that is fine by me. It is their opinion after all. I myself will not make that large of a leap.

As far as the fun loving thing. A peron's personality which has been reported is not an excuse. It is just stating a fact. I had already said he was stupid for doing it. But again that is my opinion which really is meaningless in his life.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with that. He seems to want to have fun. Damn the consequences. It will catch up to him eventually. If it does it is all on him to deal with it.

Stealing sure is fun. Poor kid. :lol:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh shit I forgot about the Rangers. :L

YOu would at least get a really good closer and right fielder. If he can keep himself straight. Going to the Rangers might be the best thing for him. he would be close to Charlie Ward who maybe being in constant physical contact would rub off on him.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We had one of those... maurice clarett. Had all the potential in the world, but could not stop himself from being a major piece of shit. Hopefully Jameis is not on clarett's level, but he's showing all the signs.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell anything he does adds fuel to the fire for some. Not implying anything here. There are those that no matter what he is guilty. ANd there are those that believe the opposite. If someone wants to make this large of a stretch to believe his accuser that is fine by me. It is their opinion after all. I myself will not make that large of a leap.

As far as the fun loving thing. A peron's personality which has been reported is not an excuse. It is just stating a fact. I had already said he was stupid for doing it. But again that is my opinion which really is meaningless in his life.

I think his actions being stupid is a fact as well. Everyone can agree on that.

Just remember, it is possible for no evidence to exist after a crime. Then it comes down to one person's word against another.

Can't really say Winston's word is very credible right now.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think it's that he just "wants to have fun" anymore...
He just wants what he wants, so he takes it.
Follow these dots:
I want to stand on a table and scream obscenities - so I do.
I want crab legs - so I steal them.
I want p###y, so I take it.

I know, that's in reverse chronological order, but it's the mindset that people see now.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had one of those... maurice clarett. Had all the potential in the world, but could not stop himself from being a major piece of shit. Hopefully Jameis is not on clarett's level, but he's showing all the signs.

Pretty sure you know who Sebastian Janikowsi is. He was in legal trouble every single year at FSU. This is not a joke. Once he left he got his act together. I hope Winston does the same. Except sooner. Otherwise he will end up like Clarett, Young, and many other washed up football players with piss poor impulse control.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's that he just "wants to have fun" anymore...
He just wants what he wants, so he takes it.
Follow these dots:
I want to stand on a table and scream obscenities - so I do.
I want crab legs - so I steal them.
I want p###y, so I take it.

I know, that's in reverse chronological order, but it's the mindset that people see now.

If they feel the need to make that leap go ahead. Their opinion and all.