• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't answered it.

Its a yes or no question and yet you still won't answer it. Wonder Why? :lol:

Yes I did. And this is evidence you do not go back and read things. here I will save you the trouble since you are too lazy or inept to use the back button.

"Nowhere did I suggest that someone lacking impulse control could NOT commit the act. Just stated that most people convicted had the INTENT to do so. It is not like being in line at a store and buying something from the "impulse bins". Which is what you seem to think."

If you do not like that answer. Too bad. It is not a yes or no question with which the way you worded it.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I did. And this is evidence you do not go back and read things. here I will save you the trouble since you are too lazy or inept to use the back button.

"Nowhere did I suggest that someone lacking impulse control could NOT commit the act. Just stated that most people convicted had the INTENT to do so. It is not like being in line at a store and buying something from the "impulse bins". Which is what you seem to think."

If you do not like that answer. Too bad. It is not a yes or no question with which the way you worded it.

I said, "wouldn't lack of impulse control be a factor in sexual assualt?"

Your answer: "No"

but but but you're not defending him. lol

If someone was accused of sexual assualt and they actually went to court like most of these situations should, every prosecutor in the world would point out his lack of impulse control as a factor.

Last edited by a moderator:

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VUKcWXMl.jpg

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 262,500.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neuheisal get it. He used to deal with the same shit.

Jimbo Fisher is making a LOT of money to win football games so that the university can make a LOT of money. Too much money is at stake for money to not money money. For them to tell Jameis, "Hey, Money, we have to money you for money de monet monee, munny-munny-munny-MUUUUUNAAAYY,"

Well that doesn't make much cents.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm sad to say he's from my home state. but knowing Bessemer the way I do, he is what I expect. Maybe the best of em.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bigger question today is how many people now think JW actually did r*pe that girl knowing how criminally stupid he is?

It definitely plays a part when considering if that girl is telling the truth which I think a lot of people think she is.

overtone22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You beat me to that one. Double homicide, domestic violence and armed robbery is a tough act to follow

Just give him time. He's still in college ffs and off to a great start.