• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defend him all you want, but the kid's still an idiot.

And just for the record, I'd rather see him playing Saturday. If we lose, then we lost to a back up and if we win, well then, we beat a back up. la-ti-da. Fuck this guy.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defend him all you want, but the kid's still an idiot.

And just for the record, I'd rather see him playing Saturday. If we lose, then we lost to a back up and if we win, well then, we beat a back up. la-ti-da. Fuck this guy.

Yep Clemson is in a no win situation thanks to this fucktard

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if there is a huge rain delay - say two hours or so. Will Fisher pull a Muschamp and decide that constitutes Winton's suspension and then allow him to play the entire game?

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except those three you listed having integrity were nowhere near the best football players on their own team. Let alone all of CFB. Forgot that part.

And you thought Jameis was the best player for FSU last year? That he didn't have great skill players around him? You think JFF was better than Mike Evans or Jake Matthews? Okay.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you thought Jameis was the best player for FSU last year? That he didn't have great skill players around him? You think JFF was better than Mike Evans or Jake Matthews? Okay.

I could post gifts of all the Houdini jobs in game he made. Or the TD run in the CCG. I never said he was the best player on FSU. I will say he had good skill position players around him, but if he could not throw the ball and make the decisions he does on the field they now way win the conference or nc. Remember EJ had the same skill players his last year and did not produce the same results.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the right thing FSU. Suspend him for half the season. His cumulative track record is very deserving of a big life lesson and some water-boy chores on the sideline for a while.

It will never happen, but it’s what should happen. And btw, during his down time take that boy to a speech therapist for God’s sake.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My goodness some of you are the biggest **** judges ever with a big fat hater dick in your ass.

STFU and stop acting like you know the whole thing. He's a 20 year old superstar with social media everywhere and does dumb shit.

Like you never stole a soda from Burger King? Stole food in college.. And you don't have a clue if that girl was pissed because she got played and trying to bring BS to Jameis.

Like you ever had a pyscho chick try to mess your shit up?

Not saying jameis can talk or that he's made good decisions.. but don't be so quick to judge. I get it.. It looks bad and he should be punished.

If Clemson wins this game or gets close, it's going to teach him a lesson. Jimbo is a good man-he needs to smack the kid around.

Last edited by a moderator:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get what all the fuss is about. This social media mob justice world we live in has to stop. This Winston stuff has gotten way out of hand. He wasn't yelling obscenities. The reason he was yelling "FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY" in the student union was because he was teaching a sex ed class for students with hearing impediments. He should be commended for helping out his fellow students that are less fortunate than him and furthering their education.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My goodness some of you are the biggest **** judges ever with a big fat hater dick in your ass.

STFU and stop acting like you know the whole thing. He's a 20 year old superstar with social media everywhere and does dumb shit.

Like you never stole a soda from Burger King? Stole food in college.. And you don't have a clue if that girl was pissed because she got played and trying to bring BS to Jameis.

Like you ever had a pyscho chick try to mess your shit up?

Not saying jameis can talk or that he's made good decisions.. but don't be so quick to judge. I get it.. It looks bad and he should be punished.

If Clemson wins this game or gets close, it's going to teach him a lesson. Jimbo is a good man-he needs to smack the kid around.

Not everybody’s the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever. I think that people need a second chance, and I’ve always looked up to Mike Vick, and I always will.

:rollseyes:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke. Students were laughing. It wasn't directed at the girl that was "raped". Jeeez

Was it stupid? Yeah. But it apparently it's going on at other schools and people are yelling this phrase for some reason. I don't know I don't get it either.

But c'mon people he's 20, from BAMA, and a superstar QB and good pitcher. He's a clown and the media and others are blowing it up a little too much.

Triple overtime at home versus Kentucky? LOL At least you have basketball. ;)

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke. Students were laughing. It wasn't directed at the girl that was "raped". Jeeez

Was it stupid? Yeah. But it apparently it's going on at other schools and people are yelling this phrase for some reason. I don't know I don't get it either.

But c'mon people he's 20, from BAMA, and a superstar QB and good pitcher. He's a clown and the media and others are blowing it up a little too much.

Triple overtime at home versus Kentucky? LOL At least you have basketball. ;)

34-22-2. Suck it.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mind me.

:popcorn:

Seriously Manager, this kid is turning into a big liability for your school. What an embarrassment. Admin needs to reel this in, and do it fast. He has quite a body of work put together off the field. The only thing he will learn from this suspension is he will come in and be a hero beating Clemson in the second half. Great lesson.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Manager, this kid is turning into a big liability for your school. What an embarrassment. Admin needs to reel this in, and do it fast. He has quite a body of work put together off the field. The only thing he will learn from this suspension is he will come in and be a hero beating Clemson in the second half. Great lesson.

I said in another thread that I had no problem with the suspension. Length of suspension can be discussed. I have also said some things need to change. Roommate, who he is to be around, a lesson from his teammates, a severe beat down with physical workouts not related to football.

After watching Rashad Greene today who is not vocal I think the players are pissed and want to prove to Winston they can win without him. That is what will really hit him hard. I hope Maguire plays lights out. Luckily FSU has had a lot of great backup play over the years. Against Clemson recently, against UF, and against Miami.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still laughing. Kentucky? At home?

And you are so sure Jameis is going to be a hero and have no clue what is going on at FSU. He needs to check his ego no doubt and I hope the Noles jump out to a big a lead and Jimbo sits his ass.

Then we will see if he wants to be a big boy or pout and keep acting up.

Last edited by a moderator:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said in another thread that I had no problem with the suspension. Length of suspension can be discussed. I have also said some things need to change. Roommate, who he is to be around, a lesson from his teammates, a severe beat down with physical workouts not related to football.

After watching Rashad Greene today who is not vocal I think the players are pissed and want to prove to Winston they can win without him. That is what will really hit him hard. I hope Maguire plays lights out. Luckily FSU has had a lot of great backup play over the years. Against Clemson recently, against UF, and against Miami.

The problem is he has a STRING of this shit for miles and miles and everyone in the country, even non-football fans know this guy and associate his name with a brainless asshole, privileged athlete. Time for your school to do something way more serious than a half game suspension. I say all of that, and know that my school has been in the same position to some degree over the years and they’ve made bad decisions as well. But honestly, I can’t think of one of our players having such a track record that went on and on and on like this with one fuckup after another. FSU needs to take a stand and do the right thing.