• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is write the interim president and AD Stan Wilcox. They are going to do whatever they are going to do. That is all I can say. Taking away the one of two things he holds dear football and baseball is what will hit him.

Yup, that suspension from the baseball team for stealing crab legs was extremely effective.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone Created A Website That Tracks How Long Its Been Since Jameis Winston Did “Something Stupid”
Matt Lombardi

Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston just can’t seem to stay out of the headlines for negative reasons. Between the r*pe allegations, the crab leg theft, the numerous BB guns incidents and now the obscene outburst on campus, fans feel like it’s just a matter of time before the Heisman Trophy winner does something else embarrassing. One fan, who is probably not a supporter of the Seminoles, has decided to create a website dedicated to Winston’s antics. It’s a timer that tells readers how long it’s been since Winston did “something stupid.”

The site is called jabooloses.com – an obvious parody of Winston’s Twitter handle, @Jaboowins. It was the top trending post on Reddit Thursday night, as you’d imagine.

http://collegespun.com/acc/florida-...een-since-jameis-winston-did-something-stupid

Jameis Winston Incidents

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a meeting with a food rep today who's brother coached Jboo at Hueytown. Said he's completely lost his mind :nod:

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just sets him up for the 2nd half comeback

If they're going to make him sit for a half, make it be the second half and if they're up, and Clemson can come back, he'd have to watch it happen and his teammates will know it was his fault. Or if Clemson is up, it robs him of the "comeback" story either way. Problem is, FSU still has a great defense. I think they'll do fine without him.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um, no.

Fuck Her Right In The Pussy | Know Your Meme

He was coping a fairly well known meme. It had nothing to do with any r*pe.

Given his rep with a couple of accusations it's easy to see why people way overreacted here, but this was nothing more than a stupid imitation of a dumb meme. Nothing more and nothing less.

Folks wanting him banned from his team for it? Really? :L

Now of course if he is ever found guilty of raping someone he shouldn't ever see another down of football at any level, but until then people have to stop freaking out before they know what they are freaking out about.

^^^^this^^^^^

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being above apologists for this guy isn't very high.

No my point is any and all chances you get to make a snide comment you take. Also you have drastically changed your stance. Last year it was wait for evidence. About the time the NYT article came out this spring it has been nothing but constant dumping. Just amazed at that.

Is he making stupid decisions? Yep and even I said that with this incident and the one before. I see a fellow duck fan thinking it is stupid to punish him. I said sit him. So besides the one guy in this thread show an apologist.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely plays a part when considering if that girl is telling the truth which I think a lot of people think she is.

Consistent issues... Casher was told to "GET OUT!!!" by the girl when he opened the door while the sexual acts were occurring... Does this sound like someone being raped?

Also, the girl has continuously claimed that she was "under the influence of something", but toxicology reports have shown very little alcohol and came up clean on other drugs...

She was with a group of girls who were intending to meet football players.

With regard to Tally police, we keep hearing how they were protecting some "High Profile Athlete", when in reality, he was a RS Freshman who hadn't even made it to spring ball yet to see what he was going to be. Yes, he was a highly touted recruit, but at FSU those are kind of a dime a dozen...

These are things to CONSIDER when you wish to throw out the, "I think he did it" card... Tallahassee Police might play favorites to some degree, but as high-profile as this case became, the recent decision by the State AG that there was not enough here TO EVEN CHARGE WINSTON speaks volumes... It isn't as though the threshold for moving forward in a r*pe case is that strict. But not enough to CHARGE him? C'mon... And Willie Meggs hasn't exactly been a "Friend of FSU" his entire career either.

All that said.......

Whether Winston dodged a PR bullet with that, or dodged something far more serious, his actions since are downright embarrassing.... The crab legs? UGH!!! Okay, $32 bucks, he did his community service... Whatever. But its still a PR black eye....

The thing about him and another player running around and getting stopped by police with a pellet gun and shooting out an apartment window? Okay, this was before even the r*pe allegation I guess, but man this dude is proving to be immature....

This latest thing? Holy hell!!! You have GOT to know that you can't do that based on what you have already been through... If you didn't r*pe this girl, you still have to know that screaming obscenities that are disrespectful to women is just plain fuggin' stupid based on public perception and the microscope that you KNOW you are now under.... This is enough to get me off the Winston Train now... As an FSU Alumnus, I would like him suspended for the entirety of the Clemson game and look forward to him moving on... This kid's greatest crime might just be that he is a colossal dumb ass, but that's enough for me to want to see him go....

...And I'll admit. I love that we won the National Championship last year and that fact makes it easier to put our chances in jeopardy this year... I don't know if I'd try to find ways to cut the kid more slack in we hadn't just won it all.... But I understand if people want to question that.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defend him all you want, but the kid's still an idiot.

And just for the record, I'd rather see him playing Saturday. If we lose, then we lost to a back up and if we win, well then, we beat a back up. la-ti-da. Fuck this guy.

Agreed...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An article on espn.com: Fisher dismisses critics of Winston discipline

"Were in charge. It's our team. We went w/ the consequences & we're ready to move on."

I'm surprised Fisher had the backbone to suspend Winston for the 1st half.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is he has a STRING of this shit for miles and miles and everyone in the country, even non-football fans know this guy and associate his name with a brainless asshole, privileged athlete. Time for your school to do something way more serious than a half game suspension. I say all of that, and know that my school has been in the same position to some degree over the years and they’ve made bad decisions as well. But honestly, I can’t think of one of our players having such a track record that went on and on and on like this with one fuckup after another. FSU needs to take a stand and do the right thing.

Yes, FSU needs to take a stand like UF did during the Urban Meyer era... Right?

While I agree that we need to do more. I certainly don't like being preached to by fans of Hypocrite U down in Gainesville about "Doing the right thing"... :rollseyes:

Y

Yapp14

An article on espn.com: Fisher dismisses critics of Winston discipline

"Were in charge. It's our team. We went w/ the consequences & we're ready to move on."

I'm surprised Fisher had the backbone to suspend Winston for the 1st half.
I think Fisher is a pretty stand up guy. Question, what would Dagum Bobby Bowden have done?

Y

Yapp14

Yes, FSU needs to take a stand like UF did during the Urban Meyer era... Right?

While I agree that we need to do more. I certainly don't like being preached to by fans of Hypocrite U down in Gainesville about "Doing the right thing"... :rollseyes:
Spike Lee wants his royalties...bc he hasn't made a buck in a few years

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consistent issues... Casher was told to "GET OUT!!!" by the girl when he
opened the door while the sexual acts were occurring... Does this sound like
someone being raped?

Also, the girl has continuously claimed that she
was "under the influence of something", but toxicology reports have shown very
little alcohol and came up clean on other drugs...

She was with a group
of girls who were intending to meet football players.

With regard to
Tally police, we keep hearing how they were protecting some "High Profile
Athlete", when in reality, he was a RS Freshman who hadn't even made it to
spring ball yet to see what he was going to be. Yes, he was a highly touted
recruit, but at FSU those are kind of a dime a dozen...

These are
things to CONSIDER when you wish to throw out the, "I think he did it" card...
Tallahassee Police might play favorites to some degree, but as high-profile as
this case became, the recent decision by the State AG that there was not enough
here TO EVEN CHARGE WINSTON speaks volumes... It isn't as though the threshold
for moving forward in a r*pe case is that strict. But not enough to CHARGE
him? C'mon... And Willie Meggs hasn't exactly been a "Friend of FSU" his
entire career either.

All that said.......

Whether Winston
dodged a PR bullet with that, or
dodged something far more serious, his actions since are downright
embarrassing.... The crab legs? UGH!!! Okay, $32 bucks, he did his
community service... Whatever. But its still a PR
black eye....

The thing about him and another player running around and
getting stopped by police with a pellet gun and shooting out an apartment
window? Okay, this was before even the r*pe allegation I guess, but man this
dude is proving to be immature....

This latest thing? Holy hell!!!
You have GOT to know that you can't do that based on what you have already been
through... If you didn't r*pe this girl, you still have to know that screaming
obscenities that are disrespectful to women is just plain fuggin' stupid based
on public perception and the microscope that you KNOW you are now under....
This is enough to get me off the Winston Train now... As an FSU Alumnus, I
would like him suspended for the entirety of the Clemson game and look forward
to him moving on... This kid's greatest crime might just be that he is a
colossal dumb ass, but that's enough for me to want to see him go....

...And I'll admit. I love that we won the National Championship last year and
that fact makes it easier to put our chances in jeopardy this year... I don't
know if I'd try to find ways to cut the kid more slack in we hadn't just won it
all.... But I understand if people want to question that.

Solid post. Jameis is a clown and the dumb shit he's doing is totally junior high.