• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm missing the back story here, but what exactly is so bad that about what Winston did?

Immature and stupid, sure. College students do immature and stupid things all the time. Other than him being a high profile athlete, is this a story?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, ignore all the evidence in the entire article just because you are an FSU fan and will defend Jameis no matter what.

Guessing you are going to believe whatever narrative fits what you want to believe though and I am starting to become aware that nothing will change that.

Oh fuck off... I have been very critical of Winston. I think he's an immature jagoff that I'd like gone sooner rather than later...

I need a bit more to call the kid a rapist. But apparently you don't.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy was ONLY suspended a half... Let it go people!

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm missing the back story here, but what exactly is so bad that about what Winston did?

Immature and stupid, sure. College students do immature and stupid things all the time. Other than him being a high profile athlete, is this a story?

Its significant only because Winston should really be careful about this type of "humor", or whatever you call it, on the heels of being cleared of r*pe allegations.

Just not thinking.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol kiefosceola on his tweeter page said he was rear ended by an unhappy Jameis sycophant.

What a bunch of losers.

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Taking everything high profile athlete related out of it...it takes a special type of moron to do that when you have sexual assault allegations in your (recent) past.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough....

Mull this over from the ESPN interview of State Attorney Willie Meggs:

He did reveal some new information, saying that while Winston's DNA was present in the sexual assault kit, the DNA of another male was also found, complicating the investigation. That person was identified as the accuser's boyfriend, and he was not associated with the complaint, Meggs said.

Meggs added that the accuser had no outward signs of trauma, a key point in trying to prove an assault, and that documents related to the case were being released.

Search warrants in the case were released before Meggs' announcement and indicate the woman told police she was raped at an apartment after a night of drinking. In the warrant, the accuser says she and friends had shots at a local bar and her "memory is very broken from that point forward."

Meggs said that toxicology reports show the accuser had a blood alcohol level of .04 and that there was no evidence of drugs, including what are commonly referred to as date r*pe drugs.

According to the warrants, the accuser says she remembers being in a cab with a man and going into an apartment before she was raped. Meggs said investigators could not find the cab driver, the attempt made much more difficult by the time that had elapsed before his office began investigating.

After that, the accuser said she remembers the suspect dressing her, putting her on a scooter and dropping her off at an intersection, but she had no idea where the alleged r*pe occurred.

"Her recall of the events of that night have been moving around quite a bit," Meggs said.

So I mean.... Take what you will.... Winston has certainly proven himself to be an immature jackass since this alleged incident, but what do you see that shows he's anywhere close to being a rapist? That's a colossal leap, man... :noidea:

1. She identified Winston as the rapist

2. No one disputed she was at Winston's apartment

3. The presence of her boyfriend's DNA in no way complicates the presence of Winston's DNA.

4. A .04 alcohol level means she had drank 3 to 4 beers

Typically, anyone trying to recall a series of events gets some things wrong. However, about the part that mateers (the crime) she hasn't deviated.

But, keep getting burned by this retarded jackass.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least link to something or tell me where you're getting this info... That the stories were identical or that the girl's version of events were released before Winston was questioned? You DO know that there were three other witnesses, right?

Ha. It was Winston's lawyer who said he hadnt been questioned.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even down to his roommate coming into the room during the incident was verified by his own roommate and FSU punished him for it.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. She identified Winston as the rapist

At least a month after the evening in question... Up until that time, she hadn't.

fredmccallyRTR said:
2. No one disputed she was at Winston's apartment

True.

fredmccallyRTR said:
3. The presence of her boyfriend's DNA in no way complicates the presence of Winston's DNA.

Not saying it did.

fredmccally said:
4. A .04 alcohol level means she had drank 3 to 4 beers

And the next person I meet who has black outs after 3-4 beers will be the first...

fredmccally said:
Typically, anyone trying to recall a series of events gets some things wrong. However, about the part that mateers (the crime) she hasn't deviated.

What part is that? That she doesn't remember anything except that she was raped? The eye witnesses who do NOT claim to have been intoxicated have been pretty consistent as well, except that Casher slightly altered the reason he busted in on the two having sex from, "He was trying to embarrass Winston.", to "He wanted to see if he could get in on it." which is pretty irrelevant.... The "GET OUT!!!" part is significant.... I want to know why a girl being raped would see potential aid and yell at him to leave? And this part was shared by more than one witness...

fredmccally said:
But, keep getting burned by this retarded jackass.

He is a retarded jackass. That I don't deny.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. It was Winston's lawyer who said he hadnt been questioned.

So what? Winston hadn't been questioned almost a full YEAR after the incident, but other witnesses HAD...

You're trying to play, "gotcha" but don't have what you think you have here....

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...he says. While defending Winston in post after post!

Right, because saying a guy isn't a rapist is the equivalent of saying he's a swell guy...

Really? :lame:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask yourself a simple question: Who had the greatest motivation to lie? Since one or the other must be lying, which one benefited the most?

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy to hang your hat on the decision not to charge. Even when that decision was greatly influenced by corrupt police department and a school that refused to obey law and investigate.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? Winston hadn't been questioned almost a full YEAR after the incident, but other witnesses HAD...

You're trying to play, "gotcha" but don't have what you think you have here....

Do you think in a normal police investigation you question everyone except the one accused, especially in a he said/she said case? Cmon!

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even down to his roommate coming into the room during the incident was verified by his own roommate and FSU punished him for it.

Ummmm... Not sure where you're going with this, but yeah. Nobody is denying that the roommate came into the room.

Casher was found responsible for violating privacy and using an electronic device to do so by filming part of the encounter with his phone. He was found not responsible for sexual-related conduct that creates a hostile or intimidating environment because he did not ask to engage in any sexual acts and, according to his testimony, left the room when the woman told him to do so, according to the letter.

There's your big "gotcha!" moment, I guess?