• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the same thing FSU fans did after the last allegations. Its amazing to me, considering the tradition at FSU, that so many are willing to sacrifice their school's image for two seasons of football.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the same thing FSU fans did after the last allegations. Its amazing to me, considering the tradition at FSU, that so many are willing to sacrifice their school's image for two seasons of football.

Crab legs? Nobody said or did shit. Oh you mean the sexual assault allegations. All I can say is you cannot place those very FEW people above as the sentiment of all FSU fans.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would stay on Twitter and troll the fuck out of my own fan base. It would be awesome.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crab legs? Nobody said or did shit. Oh you mean the sexual assault allegations. All I can say is you cannot place those very FEW people above as the sentiment of all FSU fans.

It isn't all FSU fans.....however a significant number of them have now done this repeatedly. It pisses me off because I know many see it as a poor reflection on Southern football culture as a whole and with the level of bs that has came out of the FSU fan base concerning Winston that is becoming more difficult to dispute.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does the school really HAVE a public image aside from its sports teams?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if Winston or FSU fanboys are having the hardest time learning their lesson. :noidea:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't all FSU fans.....however a significant number of them have now done this repeatedly. It pisses me off because I know many see it as a poor reflection on Southern football culture as a whole and with the level of bs that has came out of the FSU fan base concerning Winston that is becoming more difficult to dispute.

Please show me the significant number. Man message board and twitter people make up minority of the FSU fan base. And southern football looks bad due to people like Harvey Updyke and people who kill another over a football game(bama fan in Birmingham last year). Not because what 7 people above are playing investigator with their acme set.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we ban the whole school for 1 half?

Y

Yapp14

Maybe I'm missing the back story here, but what exactly is so bad that about what Winston did?

Immature and stupid, sure. College students do immature and stupid things all the time. Other than him being a high profile athlete, is this a story?
When you add that he has been thrice linked to a sexual assault YES YES its kind of a big deal

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think the TPD handled this appropiately ?

Not everything is black and white. I dont think they handled it 100% properly, nor do I think it was some great conspiracy to protect the football player

Y

Yapp14

Its significant only because Winston should really be careful about this type of "humor", or whatever you call it, on the heels of being cleared of r*pe allegations.

Just not thinking.
While its unrelated, stuffing crab legs down your pants and shoplifting is pretty stupid as well

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please show me the significant number. Man message board and twitter people make up minority of the FSU fan base. And southern football looks bad due to people like Harvey Updyke and people who kill another over a football game(bama fan in Birmingham last year). Not because what 7 people above are playing investigator with their acme set.

Why minimize it and deflect? Face up to it.

And yeah, lots of fan bases have these elements including my own. - Fuck them too.