• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why minimize it and deflect? Face up to it.

And yeah, lots of fan bases have these elements including my own. - Fuck them too.

What do you want people to face up to? Legally, this kid has stolen crab legs.

Other than that, he has been accused of r*pe, but has been absolved by the legal system, and he is guilty of saying something really stupid in public.

Im sick of the publicity, but not sure how you kick the kid off the team either.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll refer you to the Duke lacrosse "Scandal" for answers to that question... Let's not pretend like it doesn't happen.

and in the Duke lacrosse scandal they never found DNA and the women was know to have mental issues...............................Yet it went to trial.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please show me the significant number. Man message board and twitter people make up minority of the FSU fan base. And southern football looks bad due to people like Harvey Updyke and people who kill another over a football game(bama fan in Birmingham last year). Not because what 7 people above are playing investigator with their acme set.

Who is playing investigator?

Arent those who want to say he is guilty of r*pe doing the same with even less to back them?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still doesn't answer the question as to why they would go to all these great lengths to cover up for a guy that hadn't seen the field before

Really ? Because he is still part of the football team. It doesn't matter what position he plays or where on the depth chart he is. No program wants that blood on their hands.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why minimize it and deflect? Face up to it.

And yeah, lots of fan bases have these elements including my own. - Fuck them too.

No deflection. Pointing out that your statement that the 7 people in the OP is giving southern football a bad name is fucking lame. Considering the two people I gave as examples. 7 dipshit college kids playing Sherlock Holmes is in no way the same.

Just because you think there is a significant number does not make it so. We went through this same bullshit last time. Tired old act is tired.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No deflection. Pointing out that your statement that the 7 people in the OP is giving southern football a bad name is fucking lame. Considering the two people I gave as examples. 7 dipshit college kids playing Sherlock Holmes is in no way the same.

Just because you think there is a significant number does not make it so. We went through this same bullshit last time. Tired old act is tired.

Yes we did because many FSU fans reacted the same way. Granted, the number of apologists seems to be shrinking, which is progress.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and in the Duke lacrosse scandal they never found DNA and the women was know to have mental issues...............................Yet it went to trial.

The question was posed, "Who has more incentive to lie?". Simply showing an example of it happening.

You dont think it weird or even slightly fishy that this dormant case was revived by the victim's aunt only after it had become clear that Winston was a phenomenal football player with an NFL future? There IS some incentive there. That is my only point on that front.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year when the original investigation was open there was a second allegation. One has been renewed so likely 2 assaults and one inquiry repeated

Link that one, please.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question was posed, "Who has more incentive to lie?". Simply showing an example of it happening.

You dont think it weird or even slightly fishy that this dormant case was revived by the victim's aunt only after it had become clear that Winston was a phenomenal football player with an NFL future? There IS some incentive there. That is my only point on that front.

She identified him well before that as her rapist.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She identified him well before that as her rapist.

And then the case went dormant for 9 or 10 months. Then Winston blows up on the field, and Aunt Attorney decides THEN that they wish to re-engage and pursue charges.

In other words, lets not pretend that tbere was no incentive to pursue this from the victim's side of things.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember the popo investigation? Well.....
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...egations-against-fsu-jameis-winston.html?_r=0

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year when the original investigation was open there was a second allegation. One has been renewed so likely 2 assaults and one inquiry repeated

There was no second allegation against Winston. Where do you all get this crap? There was the one and only the one. That's is 2 short of thrice.