• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So TPD went to the mattresses for a redshirt freshman who had never seen the field or even a spring practice for FSU? You really think so?QUOTE]

Nobody wants to answer that because it would go against their whole conspiracy theory

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask yourself a simple question: Who had the greatest motivation to lie? Since one or the other must be lying, which one benefited the most?

I'll refer you to the Duke lacrosse "Scandal" for answers to that question... Let's not pretend like it doesn't happen.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So TPD went to the mattresses for a redshirt freshman who had never seen the field or even a spring practice for FSU? You really think so?QUOTE]

Nobody wants to answer that because it would go against their whole conspiracy theory

The cops had already dealt with Winston and his roommates in a prior case. They knew who lived there.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its significant only because Winston should really be careful about this type of "humor", or whatever you call it, on the heels of being cleared of r*pe allegations.

Just not thinking.

Taking everything high profile athlete related out of it...it takes a special type of moron to do that when you have sexual assault allegations in your (recent) past.

The kid is an idiot, but what he did on its own is a giant non-story.

I agree that he needs to be smarter, obviously.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think in a normal police investigation you question everyone except the one accused, especially in a he said/she said case? Cmon!

Well, if you consider that Winston wasn't named until a month after the incident and that the alleged victim was not cooperating with the investigation (No matter what you believe the reason for that may have been.). Yeah, that may very well be normal...

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I’m being totally serious here, whatever you do please DO NOT leave SportsHoopla!

You are my new favorite poster!

...... and seriously, this is really you right? I mean you aren’t trolling right? Please tell me you aren’t trolling.........

:hope:

Yeah, Rick Rude as an avatar is legendary enough...add to the fact that he posts the way I imagine Rick Rude would post...this guy's a keeper. :yahoo:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll refer you to the Duke lacrosse "Scandal" for answers to that question... Let's not pretend like it doesn't happen.

It happens, but not nearly as much as people like to pretend when their guy is the accused.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now....FSU is known for recruiting through the judicial system.

None of this should be surprising. :nod:

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dispute the Tallahassee PD dragged ass on this case? Wow.

No, I'm saying that in order for there to be this vast "CONSPIRACY" to sweep allegations made against an FSU player that 95% of Seminole fans didn't even know existed yet, that the TPD had to do more than simply "drag ass"...

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At that point she was no longer cooperating with the investigation.

You are taking the bits and pieces convenient to what you want to say, but are ignoring some key facts.

They had her statements and it was an open investigation. They don't need her to question him.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm saying that in order for there to be this vast "CONSPIRACY" to sweep allegations made against an FSU player that 95% of Seminole fans didn't even know existed yet, that the TPD had to do more than simply "drag ass"...

So you think the TPD handled this appropiately ?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm missing the back story here, but what exactly is so bad that about what Winston did?

Immature and stupid, sure. College students do immature and stupid things all the time. Other than him being a high profile athlete, is this a story?

It is significant due to lack of judgment. According to Bud Elliot at TomahawkNation Winston was dared by another PLAYER to do it. So that makes two dipshits in this instance.

The phrase itself is nothing, but him saying it is considering he is the QB, heisman winner, and ambassador of the school with a history of judgment issues. I Have no problem with the suspension. Really hope that Sean Maguire lights it up and there is no reason to bring him in at all on Saturday.