• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consistent issues... Casher was told to "GET OUT!!!" by the girl when he opened the door while the sexual acts were occurring... Does this sound like someone being raped?

Also, the girl has continuously claimed that she was "under the influence of something", but toxicology reports have shown very little alcohol and came up clean on other drugs...

She was with a group of girls who were intending to meet football players.

so I am supposed to believe that she said "Get Out" but not believe her accusations ?

I don't think the toxicology report proves anything in regards to her getting raped.

How does anyone know what the girls she was with intentions were ?

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people want this girl to have been raped so much?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hero? He's a thug will suck in the NFL. Only other thugs will think he's a hero.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I am supposed to believe that she said "Get Out" but not believe her accusations ?

I don't think the toxicology report proves anything in regards to her getting raped.

How does anyone know what the girls she was with intentions were ?

With regard to the bolded... When this is part of the girl's statement to police. That she was really drunk (or under the influence of something), it IS a pretty big deal when toxicology reports say, "Well, no.... You weren't." ...

From my understanding, the stories given by the other two players that were there were consistent with one another. Now sure, I suppose they could concoct a lie, but that's pretty hard to do and remain consistent with one another under police scrutiny...

The toxicology thing is just one of many inconsistencies with the girl's account of events that evening and just an example. But that's kind of how these things work. It seems that she isn't being very truthful, or changing her story quite a bit, which makes it hard to trust her much... Again, the AG thought so much of her story that, even under the scrutiny of the entire nation, stated that there simply was not enough there to charge him...

People seem to miss the significance of that.... Not enough to even CHARGE him. Again, there just has to be something there to give a shred of credence to her story and he couldn't find it, even when the public lynch-mob was ready to run Winston up to the gallows... Again, Meggs has not been some friend of the university that doesn't charge FSU players of anything ever... We go back a ways...

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With regard to the bolded... When this is part of the girl's statement to police. That she was really drunk (or under the influence of something), it IS a pretty big deal when toxicology reports say, "Well, no.... You weren't." ...

From my understanding, the stories given by the other two players that were there were consistent with one another. Now sure, I suppose they could concoct a lie, but that's pretty hard to do and remain consistent with one another under police scrutiny...

The toxicology thing is just one of many inconsistencies with the girl's account of events that evening and just an example. But that's kind of how these things work. It seems that she isn't being very truthful, or changing her story quite a bit, which makes it hard to trust her much... Again, the AG thought so much of her story that, even under the scrutiny of the entire nation, stated that there simply was not enough there to charge him...

People seem to miss the significance of that.... Not enough to even CHARGE him. Again, there just has to be something there to give a shred of credence to her story and he couldn't find it, even when the public lynch-mob was ready to run Winston up to the gallows... Again, Meggs has not been some friend of the university that doesn't charge FSU players of anything ever... We go back a ways...

Personal Safety Tips from a Woman Warrior

This data, collected by BARCC r*pe-crisis counselors, shows that last year 68 women requested a toxicology report after being raped, indicating that they believed drugs may have played a role in their assault.

Of the women who made the request, "there has been little use of alcohol," says Lucia Zuniga, director of the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) program, which has sexual-assault medical experts on call to respond to r*pe cases at local hospitals. (SANE nurses collect detailed information that can be used later as evidence if a woman decides to press charges.) "But the victim has a period of unresponsiveness, unconsciousness, or amnesia," Zuniga says. "They know something is different."

Still, not one of those 68 toxicology reports turned up any GHB or Rohypnol, says Zuniga. There were, however, traces of toxins that could be used as date-r*pe drugs, but are not commonly associated with the slickness of the crime, such as Ketamine (otherwise known as "K," a horse tranquilizer that acts as a sedative), Benadryl (high doses of this allergy drug can induce serious drowsiness), and copious amounts of alcohol. ("Alcohol is the number-one agent used in these settings to create sedation," she says, and the number-one substance that comes back on toxicology reports.) It's impossible to say whether any other drugs were present.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In many rapes there is no smoking gun. So its his word vs. hers.

Personally I don't find his word very credible right now.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In many rapes there is no smoking gun. So its his word vs. hers.

Personally I don't find his word very credible right now.

Apparently the State Attorney didn't find her word very credible or he'd have at least filed charges...

Remember, that isn't a huge step in a case... This isn't a case where Winston was found not guilty in court (Which many seem to pretend that is the equivalent of what happened.). They didn't even file charges.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston's story about that night matched the girl's story, with the only deviation being what occurred during the accused r*pe itself. What fucked up the case was the police. For example, the girl's version was released before Winston was even questioned.

Now to her credibility and character that was repeatedly questioned: Since then which party in this, him or her, has shown them self to be lacking those the most?

FSU and Tallahassee should consider this a stain on themselves.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the State Attorney didn't find her word very credible or he'd have at least filed charges...

Remember, that isn't a huge step in a case... This isn't a case where Winston was found not guilty in court (Which many seem to pretend that is the equivalent of what happened.). They didn't even file charges.

Yeah, it's called a cover-up. They didn't charge him because of widespread institutional corruption.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU Students Witch-Hunting Those Who Tweeted About Jameis Winston's "FHRITP"

FSU students are witch-hunting :lm: those who tweeted about Jameis Winston's "F*** Her Right in the P****" incident:

[ame]http://twitter.com/cameronchung/status/512276691784581120[/ame]

Cameron Chung (@cameronchung) said:
The FSU students that tweeted and got Jameis suspended.. Smh

[ame]http://twitter.com/Cdiousjr/status/512280556886061056[/ame]

Chris Dious (@Cdiousjr) said:
FSU students congrats on selling out your QB for some retweets!

[ame]http://twitter.com/JaySwag_3/status/512289211400355840[/ame]

Jaylen (@JaySwag_3) said:
———>@KiefOsceola <———- the reason Jameis got suspended smh

[ame]http://twitter.com/JaySwag_3/status/512289355516620800[/ame]

Jaylen (@JaySwag_3) said:
And you call yourself a fellow Nole

[ame]http://twitter.com/FSUIZZY/status/512279291997200384[/ame]

Izzy (@FSUIZZY) said:
@KiefOsceola You know, I am not doubting you are wrong but sometimes you need to keep your mouth shut, lesson learned in life.

[ame]http://twitter.com/JonovanRogers/status/512279457219219456[/ame]

Jono (@JonovanRogers) said:
I found the snitch! @katelyngail is the one @Jaboowins pic.twitter.com/q3YbsDsKOa

Those who originally tweeted have been hounded off Twitter:

[ame]http://twitter.com/AslanHodges/status/512313695477977088[/ame]

Aslan Hodges (@AslanHodges) said:
By my count, the 8 folks who tweeted Winston incident: 3 deleted their accounts, 3 locked acct down, 2 still public #FSUTwitter

:lm:

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston's story about that night matched the girl's story, with the only deviation being what occurred during the accused r*pe itself. What fucked up the case was the police. For example, the girl's version was released before Winston was even questioned.

Now to her credibility and character that was repeatedly questioned: Since then which party in this, him or her, has shown them self to be lacking those the most?

Fair enough....

Mull this over from the ESPN interview of State Attorney Willie Meggs:

He did reveal some new information, saying that while Winston's DNA was present in the sexual assault kit, the DNA of another male was also found, complicating the investigation. That person was identified as the accuser's boyfriend, and he was not associated with the complaint, Meggs said.

Meggs added that the accuser had no outward signs of trauma, a key point in trying to prove an assault, and that documents related to the case were being released.

Search warrants in the case were released before Meggs' announcement and indicate the woman told police she was raped at an apartment after a night of drinking. In the warrant, the accuser says she and friends had shots at a local bar and her "memory is very broken from that point forward."

Meggs said that toxicology reports show the accuser had a blood alcohol level of .04 and that there was no evidence of drugs, including what are commonly referred to as date r*pe drugs.

According to the warrants, the accuser says she remembers being in a cab with a man and going into an apartment before she was raped. Meggs said investigators could not find the cab driver, the attempt made much more difficult by the time that had elapsed before his office began investigating.

After that, the accuser said she remembers the suspect dressing her, putting her on a scooter and dropping her off at an intersection, but she had no idea where the alleged r*pe occurred.

"Her recall of the events of that night have been moving around quite a bit," Meggs said.

So I mean.... Take what you will.... Winston has certainly proven himself to be an immature jackass since this alleged incident, but what do you see that shows he's anywhere close to being a rapist? That's a colossal leap, man... :noidea:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if izzys idol took his advice, the rest of us could be spared the drama.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's called a cover-up. They didn't charge him because of widespread institutional corruption.

So TPD went to the mattresses for a redshirt freshman who had never seen the field or even a spring practice for FSU? You really think so?

I'm not denying that football players get preferred treatment on occasion in Tallahassee or any other big college football town, but this seems a bit out there, honestly...

Guessing you are going to believe whatever narrative fits what you want to believe though and I am fully aware that nothing I say will change that.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So TPD went to the mattresses for a redshirt freshman who had never seen the field or even a spring practice for FSU? You really think so?

I'm not denying that football players get preferred treatment on occasion in Tallahassee or any other big college football town, but this seems a bit out there, honestly...

Guessing you are going to believe whatever narrative fits what you want to believe though and I am fully aware that nothing I say will change that.

Yes, ignore all the evidence in the entire article just because you are an FSU fan and will defend Jameis no matter what.

Guessing you are going to believe whatever narrative fits what you want to believe though and I am starting to become aware that nothing will change that.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least link to something or tell me where you're getting this info... That the stories were identical or that the girl's version of events were released before Winston was questioned? You DO know that there were three other witnesses, right?