• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, there were two allegations.

Again. Link.

FSU is investigating the SAME INCIDENT. Where is anything about a second victim making a separate accusation?

Y

Yapp14

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you like Jameis Winston being on your team...is that what you're telling us?

I hope Timmy isn't in the well again. :gaah:

For starters. What I think about his presence on our team is irrelevant unless your aim is to deflect from the fact that he was ultimately charged with nothing.

That said, I clearly stated in my first post on this today that I am not proud at all of Winston.

Y

Yapp14

I am not saying he was accused of raping three women. I am saying that he has been investigated twice for the same incident and there was a second allegation that never went anywhere.

Tallying it up that is 3 incidents....THRICE!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you THAT delusional?

Here let me fill you in on the timeline since you are confusing 1 incident with an imagined one.

2012 allegation made.
Case goes cold according to police.
September 2013 case comes back up by accuser's aunt.
Novemeber 2013 no charge going to be filed
August 2014 FSU finally interviews accuser at her home and subsequently opens an investigation into Winston. Noteworthy FSU interim President stated that FSU did not have contact with the accuser for the Winston investigation until August, but did for the Casher and Darby Code of Conduct hearings.

Nowhere in that time frame did another person allege anything.

So your notion that he was investigated thrice is incorrect. Along with your assertion there was a 2nd person who alleged something.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying he was accused of raping three women. I am saying that he has been investigated twice for the same incident and there was a second allegation that never went anywhere.

I don't think you know what incidents means...

Y

Yapp14

Here let me fill you in on the timeline since you are confusing 1 incident with an imagined one.

2012 allegation made.
Case goes cold according to police.
September 2013 case comes back up by accuser's aunt.
Novemeber 2013 no charge going to be filed
August 2014 FSU finally interviews accuser at her home and subsequently opens an investigation into Winston. Noteworthy FSU interim President stated that FSU did not have contact with the accuser for the Winston investigation until August, but did for the Casher and Darby Code of Conduct hearings.

Nowhere in that time frame did another person allege anything.

So your notion that he was investigated thrice is incorrect. Along with your assertion there was a 2nd person who alleged something.
There is no sense trying to explain this to you. You clearly demonstrate a bias and you are going to outright refuse to consider anything outside of that.

If there was ever a case of intellectual ince$t it would be you

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not seeing an accusation in that...

Yapp is now accusing Winston of r*pe on behalf of a woman who outright states she was not raped.

C'mon! Follow along!

:lol:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again. Link.

FSU is investigating the SAME INCIDENT. Where is anything about a second victim making a separate accusation?
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...egations-against-fsu-jameis-winston.html?_r=0 Second time. Read.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was NO ALLEGATION by the second woman. That is the whole point. The NYT reported there was another allegation, but even the girl said she was NOT RAPED. SO no sexual assault. In fact her statement has NEVER been made public.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yapp is now accusing Winston of r*pe on behalf of a woman who outright states she was not raped.

C'mon! Follow along!

I saw that, but apparently I'm the one with a comprehension problem...

Y

Yapp14

C'mon! Follow along!

WRONG. Never said that.

AGAIN and for the last time I said he has been linked to, mentioned, suspected, what the fuckever you wanna call it on 3 occasions.

Wow the stupidity on here is appalling

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How does the same incidentbeing iinvestigated twice count as two incidents?