• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...egations-against-fsu-jameis-winston.html?_r=0 Second time. Read.

Second person states she wasnt raped. You want to challenge her on that?

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WRONG. Never said that.

AGAIN and for the last time I said he has been linked to, mentioned, suspected, what the fuckever you wanna call it on 3 occasions.

Wow the stupidity on here is appalling

It really is...

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WRONG. Never said that.

AGAIN and for the last time I said he has been linked to, mentioned, suspected, what the fuckever you wanna call it on 3 occasions.

Wow the stupidity on here is appalling

No the stupidity is you trying to link him to 3 incidents when he was alleged in only one and the other girl stated there was no r*pe.

He is NOT tied to 3 incidents. Only 1 incident/allegation of wrongdoing. The other the girl was weirded out by something. Hell he might liked be slapped on the ass for all we know. There was no allegation nor was there and investigation. So that still leaves you with 1 single solitary incident.

Y

Yapp14

No the stupidity is you trying to link him to 3 incidents when he was alleged in only one and the other girl stated there was no r*pe.

He is NOT tied to 3 incidents. Only 1 incident/allegation of wrongdoing. The other the girl was weirded out by something. Hell he might liked be slapped on the ass for all we know. There was no allegation nor was there and investigation. So that still leaves you with 1 single solitary incident.
Right now I am laughing because you are in essence really okay with one r*pe:lame:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are they reopening it then? More evidence? Mistake made?

They are not reopening it. FSU as I stated above in the timeline is continuing the title ix investigation. The interim president stated that the girl was not available for questioning face to face because she is NOT ON CAMPUS and a 4 hr drive away according to FSU. So they finally were able to interview her face to face on the Winston investigation.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The FSU fans want links to our claims and then ignore them when we provide them. Really not sure what else they need?

You are here simply to stir shit

Your claims are blatantly false though? There was no third incident... there was no second incident... The other woman you're claiming states herself that she was NOT raped...

Why are you counting it as an incident?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second person states she wasnt raped. You want to challenge her on that?

Yes, she reported it because it was consensual and pleasurable for her. Self delusion is a bitch.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now I am laughing because you are in essence really okay with one r*pe:lame:

You can laugh all you like. THe problem being is that legally there were no charges and only speculation. Maybe you should know what you speak of before posting. Because 3 people have showed you that you know not what you speak of.

Y

Yapp14

Good rebuttal...
So scenario here

The police roll up to your place and ask you questions about an alleged assault someone claimed you committed. They investigate and find nothing to proceed with. You are NOT linked to it?

Wow

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, you are moving the goalposts all over the field .

Y

Yapp14

They are not reopening it. FSU as I stated above in the timeline is continuing the title ix investigation. The interim president stated that the girl was not available for questioning face to face because she is NOT ON CAMPUS and a 4 hr drive away according to FSU. So they finally were able to interview her face to face on the Winston investigation.
You are really hopeless

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell he might liked be slapped on the ass for all we know.

Of course lets just give him the benefit of the doubt. She needed counsling because he liked to be slapped. He's such a stand up person no way he could have done anything wrong.

Unreal.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Link to charges? or do you no longer innocent until proven guilty when it better suits your argument?

Also kind of hilarious coming from a Michigan fan...

Feds investigating U-M's handling of Brendan Gibbons r*pe allegations | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Y

Yapp14

You can laugh all you like. THe problem being is that legally there were no charges and only speculation. Maybe you should know what you speak of before posting. Because 3 people have showed you that you know not what you speak of.
Never said he was charged, arrested or anything remotely close to that. I said we was linked to 3 investigations.