• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done that before. Got gas and then bought a soda or something and totally forgot to pay for the gas and had to go back later to pay.

When I lived in Florida I went to a Publix, bought a bunch of groceries and forgot about a couple of 12 packs that I had stuck on the bottom rack of the shopping cart.

Got out to my car, started loading my groceries and noticed the 12 packs. Checked the receipt, saw they weren't there and literally ran back in the store to pay.

In Florida, they make the guys in jail work on the side of the road in those striped jail clothes. I wasn't about to be doing that!!:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jameising :lol:

aqe2a2yr.jpg

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I was never after her vajayjay; I was after her crabs!" --Jameis's new r*pe defense

Claw it what you will...but the fact of the matter is, no means no.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest story in college football? Really? If so then you are definitely a sheeple following this stupid headline.

The point being you had to once again call me something and then say I was defending him. Well I guess that you forgot to read everyone of my posts. MANY which said he was WRONG. But that is that OSU education at work for you. Did you take classes with Terrell Pryor?

There wasn't any other stories going on regarding College Football so yes it was the biggest story.

I see you are reduced to insults about education without knowing anything about me.

At least I root for the school I went too instead of being some bandwagon riding wannabe.

Looks like you are the one that is pathetic.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest story in college football? Really? If so then you are definitely a sheeple following this stupid headline.

The point being you had to once again call me something and then say I was defending him. Well I guess that you forgot to read everyone of my posts. MANY which said he was WRONG. But that is that OSU education at work for you. Did you take classes with Terrell Pryor?

At this time of year, anything not draft related (and bonus if it happens to the current Heisman holder) is the top CFB story.

Last year it was JFF getting kicked out of a party at Texas :doh:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is purely speculation, but my guess is Winston gets free stuff from that Publix all the time but it just so happened to be a day when the managers that kiss his ass were not there and the one Gator fan manager in the store saw him walk out without paying. As other people already said, walking past checkout in Publix and not noticing that you're not paying for your stuff is pretty much impossible. I also have to say that I don't know his parent's financial situation but for people to be always crying about players being broke, he was going to get some pretty damn expensive dinner.

You know, this version really sounds like it could very well be the closest to the truth. He was getting those crab legs on the house, someone snitched, to avoid NCAA investigation he was charged with stealing them, claimed he accidentally forgot to pay for them, got a lil slap on the wrist, nudge nudge wink wink.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he was hoping nobody could see him?:no idea:

6KcQkDo.jpg

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There wasn't any other stories going on regarding College Football so yes it was the biggest story.

I see you are reduced to insults about education without knowing anything about me.

At least I root for the school I went too instead of being some bandwagon riding wannabe.

Looks like you are the one that is pathetic.

SEC schedule, Ridicule from other conferences of said schedule, Title IX, ACC schedule still not set are all bigger stories than this. They actually have impacts on the season of many teams. Much bigger if you ask me.

Yep I am a bandwagoner even though I have been loyal for over 25 years. YOu really need to understand the definition of bandwagoning. But go ahead call me what you like.

Well considering you went to OSU I can state the education is a factor when you FAILED to read all of my posts. Instead you just picked one that you thought would fit your narrative as usual. Pretty childish and obsessive.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC schedule, Ridicule from other conferences of said schedule, Title IX, ACC schedule still not set are all bigger stories than this. They actually have impacts on the season of many teams. Much bigger if you ask me.

Yep I am a bandwagoner even though I have been loyal for over 25 years. YOu really need to understand the definition of bandwagoning. But go ahead call me what you like.

Well considering you went to OSU I can state the education is a factor when you FAILED to read all of my posts. Instead you just picked one that you thought would fit your narrative as usual. Pretty childish and obsessive.

Apparently every media outlet doesn’t agree with you because their main story was about Winston and his Crabs.

To jump on a college team that you have no real affiliation with means you hopped on the bandwagon at some point in time. If you would feel better just being called a t shirt fan I can oblige you but its all the same.

Reading all of your posts has nothing to do with education. Apparently it’s your education that needs to be in question. You should just bow out of this thread instead of looking so flustered to the point where your failed insults don’t even make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No I got it off another board, but I think the guy who originally posted it actually took the pic. I think he is trying to start a "Jameising" trend like Tebowing.

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, don't get so hard on Jameis. You all know what sea food smells like, he can't resist.