• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is Jimbo going to announce how many games he'll sit??

jameis-winston-crab-legs-meme.jpeg

All Jimbo has stated is that he will make sure he completes his obligations under the civil citation rules. Not sure how you sit him 4 months after the fact. But if he does good for him. Guaranteed it will be for the UF game since they aren't very good anyways.

:lol:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are you getting this story at? Nowhere in the Tally news or anywhere else have I seen that. And I am reading anything I can find on this.

The story from the Leon County Sherrif's Office which made the citation (Not TPD) said that he placed his order with Publix(Not frozen legs, but steamed) and then left the store after paying for the items he already had. Then went back to pick up his order. Supposedly(Operative word) he had about 15-20 people getting autographs and taking photos with him when he was picking up his order. He then left the store while signing autographs and such.

No matter what happened he should have returned to the store once he realized he forgot to pay for them. Yes I am assuming he did forget. Once it was known he should have gone back and paid. I can say this having done that before getting gas(Long time ago). Forgot to pay and went about my business. Realized the next morning I did not pay because I had 40 bucks still in my wallet. Went back to the gas station and paid.

Look, let’s just cut thru all the horseshit excuses and coverup stories that will be pouring out of Tally in the next few days. Here’s the bottom line: How the fuck do you walk out of Publix Supermarket with merchandise in your hands and not pay? I’m sorry, I’ve shopped at Publix at least once a week for my entire adult life and it is physically impossible to walk out of that store without going thru a checkout lane, or walking past several other stations such as customer service where you would be able to pay. That’s it, impossible. The only way out with merchandise in your hands would be to stuff that shit under your shirt and make like a bandit ( or in this case a Heisman Trophy winning rapist with a “God Complex”) and hit the door without looking back.

This kid is a fucking mess. He’s as dumb as a box of retards; that shows each and every time he opens his mouth. He obviously thinks he’s above the law and privileged like a king to do as he pleases.

If anyone in Tally had a SHRED of decency, integrity, etc, the kid would do some jail time ( with a little stick-time for good measure to drive the point home.....) to knock the punk down several rungs on his ladder.

But THAT Ain’t happenin’!!!!!!!!!!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, let’s just cut thru all the horseshit excuses and coverup stories that will be pouring out of Tally in the next few days. Here’s the bottom line: How the fuck do you walk out of Publix Supermarket with merchandise in your hands and not pay? I’m sorry, I’ve shopped at Publix at least once a week for my entire adult life and it is physically impossible to walk out of that store without going thru a checkout lane, or walking past several other stations such as customer service where you would be able to pay. That’s it, impossible. The only way out with merchandise in your hands would be to stuff that shit under your shirt and make like a bandit ( or in this case a Heisman Trophy winning rapist with a “God Complex”) and hit the door without looking back.

This kid is a fucking mess. He’s as dumb as a box of retards; that shows each and every time he opens his mouth. He obviously thinks he’s above the law and privileged like a king to do as he pleases.

If anyone in Tally had a SHRED of decency, integrity, etc, the kid would do some jail time ( with a little stick-time for good measure to drive the point home.....) to knock the punk down several rungs on his ladder.

:laugh3:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- Not the first time Jameis has stolen crabs that weren't his.

- Anybody who's been to Tallahassee can tell you that getting crabs for free isn't a problem.

- Will there be a no-r*pe claws in his NFL contract?

- Those crab legs were just asking for it. Who wears a revealing $14.99/lb pricetag, covered in sweet melted butter, in THAT part of town?

- If it was legitimate theft, the crab body has ways to shut that whole thing down.

- "I couldn't help it... she just looked so succulent..."

- Too many hits to the head, and the next thing you know, crabs can look awfully appealing.

- Jameis is just a penny pincer.

- From selfish raper to shellfish robber.

:clap:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ I know, I really undersold the poor retards. He’s much dumber than that.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey it is Superior Mother coming to call me a t-shirt fan. Obsessed much? FSU, Winston, or FSUmanager and you are all over it like white on rice. Truly pathetic.

Yea, making one comment on your defense of the biggest story currently in college football makes me really obsessed.

I mean its like I am just reaching to talk about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, making one comment on your defense of the biggest story currently in college football makes me really obsessed.

I mean its like I am just reaching to talk about them.

The biggest story in college football? Really? If so then you are definitely a sheeple following this stupid headline.

The point being you had to once again call me something and then say I was defending him. Well I guess that you forgot to read everyone of my posts. MANY which said he was WRONG. But that is that OSU education at work for you. Did you take classes with Terrell Pryor?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did we not AGREE earlier in this thread that he was stupid? What the hell are you talking about? Yeodonie posted something and I asked where he got that from. Then I gave what "Supposedly" happened. Notice I put OPERATIVE WORD in parenthesis? That means that I am not stating that IS what happened, but what REPORTEDLY happened.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are you getting this story at? Nowhere in the Tally news or anywhere else have I seen that. And I am reading anything I can find on this.

The story from the Leon County Sherrif's Office which made the citation (Not TPD) said that he placed his order with Publix(Not frozen legs, but steamed) and then left the store after paying for the items he already had. Then went back to pick up his order. Supposedly(Operative word) he had about 15-20 people getting autographs and taking photos with him when he was picking up his order. He then left the store while signing autographs and such.

No matter what happened he should have returned to the store once he realized he forgot to pay for them. Yes I am assuming he did forget. Once it was known he should have gone back and paid. I can say this having done that before getting gas(Long time ago). Forgot to pay and went about my business. Realized the next morning I did not pay because I had 40 bucks still in my wallet. Went back to the gas station and paid.

I've done that before. Got gas and then bought a soda or something and totally forgot to pay for the gas and had to go back later to pay.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we not AGREE earlier in this thread that he was stupid? What the hell are you talking about? Yeodonie posted something and I asked where he got that from. Then I gave what "Supposedly" happened. Notice I put OPERATIVE WORD in parenthesis? That means that I am not stating that IS what happened, but what REPORTEDLY happened.

I’m just commenting that the excuse of “forgetting to pay” is nearly physically impossible in a grocery store such as Publix. This was pure theft. That’s all.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude I would just lay low and let the shit settle or join in and rake Winston over the coals you're just aggravating yourself right now.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is purely speculation, but my guess is Winston gets free stuff from that Publix all the time but it just so happened to be a day when the managers that kiss his ass were not there and the one Gator fan manager in the store saw him walk out without paying. As other people already said, walking past checkout in Publix and not noticing that you're not paying for your stuff is pretty much impossible. I also have to say that I don't know his parent's financial situation but for people to be always crying about players being broke, he was going to get some pretty damn expensive dinner.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I would just lay low and let the shit settle or join in and rake Winston over the coals you're just aggravating yourself right now.

Oh not at all. Was just odd that Swamp and myself agreed about his stupidity earlier and he then went off on my post. Which by the way is what the Leon County Sheriff's Office reported. I wish I had been there. I would have beat the shit out of him for leaving without paying no matter what else was going on.

He is lacking Good Sense and that I have not denied. Cannot call it common sense because it is not that common any more.

I also have no problem with people raking him over the coals. Fair game for something this stupid. Hell I even thumbed up some of the posts and pictures. Even posted one in the other Jameis thread myself.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done that before. Got gas and then bought a soda or something and totally forgot to pay for the gas and had to go back later to pay.

My granddad did that one time. He didn't realize it til he got pulled over a few miles down the road lol.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh not at all. Was just odd that Swamp and myself agreed about his stupidity earlier and he then went off on my post. Which by the way is what the Leon County Sheriff's Office reported. I wish I had been there. I would have beat the shit out of him for leaving without paying no matter what else was going on.

He is lacking Good Sense and that I have not denied. Cannot call it common sense because it is not that common any more.

I also have no problem with people raking him over the coals. Fair game for something this stupid. Hell I even thumbed up some of the posts and pictures. Even posted one in the other Jameis thread myself.

I wasn’t directing anything at you personally. If it seemed that way, I apologize. My comment was just towards the more general idea that this could be anything other than pure shoplifting. You just don’t walk out of a store with a crapload of bulky seafood and say you “forgot” to pay for it. A pack of gum, or a cigarette lighter, maybe. Not several pounds of meat.

The point is this whole thing will be swept under the rug YET AGAIN by the entirety of Tallahassee and FSU. Shameful. And I’m not saying this hasn’t happened in G’ville, cause Lord knows it has. The whole thing is lame the way we glorify these kids.