• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "Jameis Winston" Superthread

Will Winston Finish the Season For FSU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyperactive retarded are so precious...

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he were the most talented quarterback ever, which he isn't, I wouldn't want him on my team even as a backup.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This alone won't likely change his draft stock much (if any). Next year is a long way away and the american public often has a short memory. Oh he will be made fun of for a long time to come no doubt, but to the point where it kills his draft? No way.

The problem is his entire body of work off the field. His handlers need to shake him up a bit and get him to grow up now before this next season. He's got to stop being so fucking stupid in public ways.

If they can reach him and put a stop to his stupidity and he has a great season he will still be a first rounder and could still be top 5 at least. If not it will be the compound addition of what comes after this along with it that derails his payday next spring.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- Not the first time Jameis has stolen crabs that weren't his.

- Anybody who's been to Tallahassee can tell you that getting crabs for free isn't a problem.

- Will there be a no-r*pe claws in his NFL contract?

- Those crab legs were just asking for it. Who wears a revealing $14.99/lb pricetag, covered in sweet melted butter, in THAT part of town?

- If it was legitimate theft, the crab body has ways to shut that whole thing down.

- "I couldn't help it... she just looked so succulent..."

- Too many hits to the head, and the next thing you know, crabs can look awfully appealing.

- Jameis is just a penny pincer.

- From selfish raper to shellfish robber.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he were the most talented quarterback ever, which he isn't, I wouldn't want him on my team even as a backup.

Well considering you root for ND no worries there. They have not had a decent QB in 30 yrs. Especially one who could carry Winston's jock strap.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course the other story is he asked someone the managers name and told clerk that the manager (named him) said he could take whatever he wanted.

The kid is a slimeball

Where are you getting this story at? Nowhere in the Tally news or anywhere else have I seen that. And I am reading anything I can find on this.

The story from the Leon County Sherrif's Office which made the citation (Not TPD) said that he placed his order with Publix(Not frozen legs, but steamed) and then left the store after paying for the items he already had. Then went back to pick up his order. Supposedly(Operative word) he had about 15-20 people getting autographs and taking photos with him when he was picking up his order. He then left the store while signing autographs and such.

No matter what happened he should have returned to the store once he realized he forgot to pay for them. Yes I am assuming he did forget. Once it was known he should have gone back and paid. I can say this having done that before getting gas(Long time ago). Forgot to pay and went about my business. Realized the next morning I did not pay because I had 40 bucks still in my wallet. Went back to the gas station and paid.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now he deserves to be in this predicament...

:happy:

xpuctaqpGT

Modern Major General
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering you root for ND no worries there. They have not had a decent QB in 30 yrs. Especially one who could carry Winston's jock strap.

Who would want to carry his jock strap? If the police catch you with it you could be holding evidence for a crime! :lol:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine the cops that covered up the r*pe ... "Are you fucking kidding me? I cover up a r*pe so we can win a NC, and this mother fucker gets caught steeling crab legs? Glad I stuck my neck out, mother fucker!"

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are you getting this story at? Nowhere in the Tally news or anywhere else have I seen that. And I am reading anything I can find on this.

The story from the Leon County Sherrif's Office which made the citation (Not TPD) said that he placed his order with Publix(Not frozen legs, but steamed) and then left the store after paying for the items he already had. Then went back to pick up his order. Supposedly(Operative word) he had about 15-20 people getting autographs and taking photos with him when he was picking up his order. He then left the store while signing autographs and such.

No matter what happened he should have returned to the store once he realized he forgot to pay for them. Yes I am assuming he did forget. Once it was known he should have gone back and paid. I can say this having done that before getting gas(Long time ago). Forgot to pay and went about my business. Realized the next morning I did not pay because I had 40 bucks still in my wallet. Went back to the gas station and paid.

T- Shirt Fan to the Defense Campaign Rescue once again. :lol:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T- Shirt Fan to the Defense Campaign Rescue once again. :lol:

Hey it is Superior Mother coming to call me a t-shirt fan. Obsessed much? FSU, Winston, or FSUmanager and you are all over it like white on rice. Truly pathetic.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10177496_10105084701159931_9186634491068789221_n.jpg

LMFAO! so ridiculous :laugh3::laugh3:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey it is Superior Mother coming to call me a t-shirt fan. Obsessed much? FSU, Winston, or FSUmanager and you are all over it like white on rice. Truly pathetic.

How long has it been since he has been able to talk about anything positive with his team? 4 years?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone in Alabama is salty as fuck:

BmkpxNRCYAAqw4F.jpg